- Kate Upton won't go in for breast reductionWhat happened to the Aashiqui girl Anu Aggarwal?Virat\'s ways can make Anushka a jealous girlfriendVJ Rannvijay marries PriyankaSanju Baba caught off guard in leaked MMS clipAll set for fifth phase of pollsSee what Poonam Pandey lovesHrithik danced for 12-hours at strechPICS : Lara Dutta turns 36Xcent gets 450 bookings everyday
Iconic Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar after buying a ISL team is now set to own a tenn
India vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI: Statistical highlights Last Updated : 27 Jul 2013 01:04:38 PM IST Shikhar Dhawan celebrates his century
India took 2-0 lead over minnows Zimbabwe in the five-match ODI series after World Champions thrashed hosts by 58 runs.
Here is the statistical highlights of the second cricket ODI between India and Zimbabwe here on Friday.
- Shikhar Dhawan (116 off 127 balls) recorded his career-best score in ODIs, eclipsing the 114 off 94 balls vs South Africa at Cardiff on June 6, 2013.
- Dhawan registered his third century in ODIs - one each in Harare, Cardiff and The Oval.
- Dhawan received his second Man of the Match award in ODIs - his first was against South Africa for posting 114 at Cardiff on June 6, 2013.
- Dhawan became the first batsman to post three centuries in ODIs in 2013. He is the top run-scorer for India in ODIs this year - 631 runs at an average of 57.36 in twelve games.
- Vusi Sibanda (55) recorded his 19th fifty in ODIs - his first vs India. With 345 runs in seven games at an average of 57.50, including a hundred and two fifties, he is the leading run-getter for Zimbabwe in ODIs in 2013.
- Jaydev Unadkat (4/41) registered his best bowling figures in ODIs.
- Unadkat has become the third Indian bowler to capture four wickets or more vs Zimbabwe at Harare - the first two being Irfan Pahan - 5 for 27 and Ajit Agarkar - 4 for 18 - on August 29, 2005.
- India have won seven and lost two out of nine ODIs vs Zimbabwe at Harare.
- Dinesh Karthik recorded his first fifty as a wicketkeeper - his seventh in ODIs. His first half-century vs Zimbabwe is his highest overseas - his second highest behind the 79 vs South Africa at Gwalior on February 24, 2010.
- Dhawan and Karthik were associated in a partnership of 167 - India's highest fifth-wicket partnership vs Zimbabwe in ODIs.
- The above stand is the highest for any wicket for India in ODIs at Harare.
- India (294/8) have posted their highest total vs Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe in ODIs, eclipsing the 285 for five at Bulawayo on May 28, 2010.
- Rohit Sharma became the first player to appear in 100 ODIs without appearing in Tests.
- Vinay Kumar (27 not out) has posted his highest score in ODIs.
- Elton Chigumbura (46 off 58 balls) has recorded his highest score vs India in ODIs, eclipsing the 43 not out at Harare on July 24, 2013.
- Prosper Utseya (52 not out) posted his first fifty vs India - his fourth in ODIs.
- Utseya and Chigumbura shared a 88-run stand- Zimbabwe's highest seventh-wicket partnership vs India in ODIs in Zimbabwe and the second highest behind the 93 (unbroken) between Sean Ervine and Heath Streak at Hobart on January 14, 2004.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, who recently spend a romantic holiday in
- Movies releasing in April 2014
- Miranda Kerr strips off for photo shoot
- No one wants to marry 'Revolver Rani'
- When gorgeous Sushmita Sen had some fun on Comedy Nights With Kapil
- Prem Chopra loves being a villian
- Nargis not ready to marry Uday Chopra
- Deepika in awe of Rajinikanth's passion for Cinema
- Alia's another selfie with Arjun Kapoor
Social media is about nurturing connections but lately it has enabled internet users to pu
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.