- Siddharth romancing Kohli's exPICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night standSussanne sports a new tattooKareena goes floral for VogueHot photo shoot for \'Kamasutra 3D\'Is virginity an issue?Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014US model Brooklyn DeckerSpot the difference: Celeb wax statuesKalki at grand finale of Max Fashion
Brazil's Felipe Massa is looking forward to reigniting his Formula One career with William
India vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI: Statistical highlights Last Updated : 27 Jul 2013 01:04:38 PM IST Shikhar Dhawan celebrates his century
India took 2-0 lead over minnows Zimbabwe in the five-match ODI series after World Champions thrashed hosts by 58 runs.
Here is the statistical highlights of the second cricket ODI between India and Zimbabwe here on Friday.
- Shikhar Dhawan (116 off 127 balls) recorded his career-best score in ODIs, eclipsing the 114 off 94 balls vs South Africa at Cardiff on June 6, 2013.
- Dhawan registered his third century in ODIs - one each in Harare, Cardiff and The Oval.
- Dhawan received his second Man of the Match award in ODIs - his first was against South Africa for posting 114 at Cardiff on June 6, 2013.
- Dhawan became the first batsman to post three centuries in ODIs in 2013. He is the top run-scorer for India in ODIs this year - 631 runs at an average of 57.36 in twelve games.
- Vusi Sibanda (55) recorded his 19th fifty in ODIs - his first vs India. With 345 runs in seven games at an average of 57.50, including a hundred and two fifties, he is the leading run-getter for Zimbabwe in ODIs in 2013.
- Jaydev Unadkat (4/41) registered his best bowling figures in ODIs.
- Unadkat has become the third Indian bowler to capture four wickets or more vs Zimbabwe at Harare - the first two being Irfan Pahan - 5 for 27 and Ajit Agarkar - 4 for 18 - on August 29, 2005.
- India have won seven and lost two out of nine ODIs vs Zimbabwe at Harare.
- Dinesh Karthik recorded his first fifty as a wicketkeeper - his seventh in ODIs. His first half-century vs Zimbabwe is his highest overseas - his second highest behind the 79 vs South Africa at Gwalior on February 24, 2010.
- Dhawan and Karthik were associated in a partnership of 167 - India's highest fifth-wicket partnership vs Zimbabwe in ODIs.
- The above stand is the highest for any wicket for India in ODIs at Harare.
- India (294/8) have posted their highest total vs Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe in ODIs, eclipsing the 285 for five at Bulawayo on May 28, 2010.
- Rohit Sharma became the first player to appear in 100 ODIs without appearing in Tests.
- Vinay Kumar (27 not out) has posted his highest score in ODIs.
- Elton Chigumbura (46 off 58 balls) has recorded his highest score vs India in ODIs, eclipsing the 43 not out at Harare on July 24, 2013.
- Prosper Utseya (52 not out) posted his first fifty vs India - his fourth in ODIs.
- Utseya and Chigumbura shared a 88-run stand- Zimbabwe's highest seventh-wicket partnership vs India in ODIs in Zimbabwe and the second highest behind the 93 (unbroken) between Sean Ervine and Heath Streak at Hobart on January 14, 2004.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood megastar revealed his secret desire of being in love with Waheeda Rehman
- PICS: Siddharth romancing Kohli's ex
- Ranveer Singh thinks politics is dirty
- Shiney Ahuja to star in 'Welcome Back'
- PICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night stand
- Kareena goes floral for Vogue
- 'Kochadaiiyaan' will change Indian cinema: Soundarya
- Priyanka ends cold war with Kareena!
- Poor opening for Queen, Gulaab Gang, Total Siyappa at BO
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric