- Review: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launchYes, Virat Kohli and Anushka are backSee Sofia Hayat before she became a nunMedia has dishonoured Iulia: SalmanAyutthaya: Once a flourishing temple city
India's tennis stars Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna got their French Open cam
India vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI: Statistical highlights Last Updated : 27 Jul 2013 01:04:38 PM IST Shikhar Dhawan celebrates his century
India took 2-0 lead over minnows Zimbabwe in the five-match ODI series after World Champions thrashed hosts by 58 runs.
Here is the statistical highlights of the second cricket ODI between India and Zimbabwe here on Friday.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
- Shikhar Dhawan (116 off 127 balls) recorded his career-best score in ODIs, eclipsing the 114 off 94 balls vs South Africa at Cardiff on June 6, 2013.
- Dhawan registered his third century in ODIs - one each in Harare, Cardiff and The Oval.
- Dhawan received his second Man of the Match award in ODIs - his first was against South Africa for posting 114 at Cardiff on June 6, 2013.
- Dhawan became the first batsman to post three centuries in ODIs in 2013. He is the top run-scorer for India in ODIs this year - 631 runs at an average of 57.36 in twelve games.
- Vusi Sibanda (55) recorded his 19th fifty in ODIs - his first vs India. With 345 runs in seven games at an average of 57.50, including a hundred and two fifties, he is the leading run-getter for Zimbabwe in ODIs in 2013.
- Jaydev Unadkat (4/41) registered his best bowling figures in ODIs.
- Unadkat has become the third Indian bowler to capture four wickets or more vs Zimbabwe at Harare - the first two being Irfan Pahan - 5 for 27 and Ajit Agarkar - 4 for 18 - on August 29, 2005.
- India have won seven and lost two out of nine ODIs vs Zimbabwe at Harare.
- Dinesh Karthik recorded his first fifty as a wicketkeeper - his seventh in ODIs. His first half-century vs Zimbabwe is his highest overseas - his second highest behind the 79 vs South Africa at Gwalior on February 24, 2010.
- Dhawan and Karthik were associated in a partnership of 167 - India's highest fifth-wicket partnership vs Zimbabwe in ODIs.
- The above stand is the highest for any wicket for India in ODIs at Harare.
- India (294/8) have posted their highest total vs Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe in ODIs, eclipsing the 285 for five at Bulawayo on May 28, 2010.
- Rohit Sharma became the first player to appear in 100 ODIs without appearing in Tests.
- Vinay Kumar (27 not out) has posted his highest score in ODIs.
- Elton Chigumbura (46 off 58 balls) has recorded his highest score vs India in ODIs, eclipsing the 43 not out at Harare on July 24, 2013.
- Prosper Utseya (52 not out) posted his first fifty vs India - his fourth in ODIs.
- Utseya and Chigumbura shared a 88-run stand- Zimbabwe's highest seventh-wicket partnership vs India in ODIs in Zimbabwe and the second highest behind the 93 (unbroken) between Sean Ervine and Heath Streak at Hobart on January 14, 2004.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Phobia scares you, but does not live up to the expectations in the second half.
- Trailer of 'Shorgul' out
- 'Waiting': Actors rule the roost
- Sonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film Festival
- Karan Johar celebrates birthday with star kids
- Big B to host only segment of Modi's bash
- Arijit Singh apology to Sultan star Salman Khan, pleading to retain his song; deletes it later
- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'
- Stars wish Karan Johar on birthday
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T