- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soon
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
India vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI: Statistical highlights Last Updated : 27 Jul 2013 01:04:38 PM IST Shikhar Dhawan celebrates his century
India took 2-0 lead over minnows Zimbabwe in the five-match ODI series after World Champions thrashed hosts by 58 runs.
Here is the statistical highlights of the second cricket ODI between India and Zimbabwe here on Friday.
- Shikhar Dhawan (116 off 127 balls) recorded his career-best score in ODIs, eclipsing the 114 off 94 balls vs South Africa at Cardiff on June 6, 2013.
- Dhawan registered his third century in ODIs - one each in Harare, Cardiff and The Oval.
- Dhawan received his second Man of the Match award in ODIs - his first was against South Africa for posting 114 at Cardiff on June 6, 2013.
- Dhawan became the first batsman to post three centuries in ODIs in 2013. He is the top run-scorer for India in ODIs this year - 631 runs at an average of 57.36 in twelve games.
- Vusi Sibanda (55) recorded his 19th fifty in ODIs - his first vs India. With 345 runs in seven games at an average of 57.50, including a hundred and two fifties, he is the leading run-getter for Zimbabwe in ODIs in 2013.
- Jaydev Unadkat (4/41) registered his best bowling figures in ODIs.
- Unadkat has become the third Indian bowler to capture four wickets or more vs Zimbabwe at Harare - the first two being Irfan Pahan - 5 for 27 and Ajit Agarkar - 4 for 18 - on August 29, 2005.
- India have won seven and lost two out of nine ODIs vs Zimbabwe at Harare.
- Dinesh Karthik recorded his first fifty as a wicketkeeper - his seventh in ODIs. His first half-century vs Zimbabwe is his highest overseas - his second highest behind the 79 vs South Africa at Gwalior on February 24, 2010.
- Dhawan and Karthik were associated in a partnership of 167 - India's highest fifth-wicket partnership vs Zimbabwe in ODIs.
- The above stand is the highest for any wicket for India in ODIs at Harare.
- India (294/8) have posted their highest total vs Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe in ODIs, eclipsing the 285 for five at Bulawayo on May 28, 2010.
- Rohit Sharma became the first player to appear in 100 ODIs without appearing in Tests.
- Vinay Kumar (27 not out) has posted his highest score in ODIs.
- Elton Chigumbura (46 off 58 balls) has recorded his highest score vs India in ODIs, eclipsing the 43 not out at Harare on July 24, 2013.
- Prosper Utseya (52 not out) posted his first fifty vs India - his fourth in ODIs.
- Utseya and Chigumbura shared a 88-run stand- Zimbabwe's highest seventh-wicket partnership vs India in ODIs in Zimbabwe and the second highest behind the 93 (unbroken) between Sean Ervine and Heath Streak at Hobart on January 14, 2004.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Ranveer Singh hides his bald look under a hat in 'Diwali' party.
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
- Images: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in Dubai
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country