- Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
No change in Indian team for last two ODIs Last Updated : 19 Jan 2013 07:43:18 PM IST File photo of Indian cricket team during practice session.
The BCCI on Saturday named an unchanged 15-member squad for the remaining two ODIs of the five-match series against England to be played at Mohali and Dharamsala respectively.
India spanked England by seven wickets in the third one-dayer on Saturday to take a 2-1 lead in the series.
BCCI names unchanged squad for last two ODIs against England:
"The All-India Senior Selection Committee has retained the team that has taken a 2-1 lead in the ongoing Airtel ODI series against England, for the last two matches of the series, to be played at Mohali and Dharamsala on 23 January 2013 and 27 January 2013 respectively," a release from the BCCI said.
Indian Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (c), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ashok Dinda and Shami Ahmed.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A case of cheating was registered against actress Shruti Haasan for allegedly reneging on
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla