- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie loversQuick tips for an organised homeBirthday special: Famous sayings by Yash ChopraTurn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
India outplayed Pakistan 3-1 to set up a title showdown with hosts Bangladesh in the Under
No change in Indian team for last two ODIs Last Updated : 19 Jan 2013 07:43:18 PM IST File photo of Indian cricket team during practice session.
The BCCI on Saturday named an unchanged 15-member squad for the remaining two ODIs of the five-match series against England to be played at Mohali and Dharamsala respectively.
India spanked England by seven wickets in the third one-dayer on Saturday to take a 2-1 lead in the series.
BCCI names unchanged squad for last two ODIs against England:
"The All-India Senior Selection Committee has retained the team that has taken a 2-1 lead in the ongoing Airtel ODI series against England, for the last two matches of the series, to be played at Mohali and Dharamsala on 23 January 2013 and 27 January 2013 respectively," a release from the BCCI said.
Indian Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (c), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ashok Dinda and Shami Ahmed.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood stars congratulated the Indian Army for conducting surgical strikes on terrorist
- Watch first trailer of 'Force 2'
- Don't want to do destructive roles: John
- Love is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Live action version of 'The Lion King' in the works
- I'm not a believer in cosmetic treatments: Sonam Kapoor
- Producing films a tough job, says Sonu Sood
- Everybody deserves to know Dhoni's inspiring story: Bhumika
- Who is Salman Khan's duplicate?
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Taiwan-based company HTC Corporation on Thursday launched a new smartphone "HTC Desire 1