- Ten best dressed starsWedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj KhanLisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in Kanpur
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
No change in Indian team for last two ODIs Last Updated : 19 Jan 2013 07:43:18 PM IST File photo of Indian cricket team during practice session.
The BCCI on Saturday named an unchanged 15-member squad for the remaining two ODIs of the five-match series against England to be played at Mohali and Dharamsala respectively.
India spanked England by seven wickets in the third one-dayer on Saturday to take a 2-1 lead in the series.
BCCI names unchanged squad for last two ODIs against England:
"The All-India Senior Selection Committee has retained the team that has taken a 2-1 lead in the ongoing Airtel ODI series against England, for the last two matches of the series, to be played at Mohali and Dharamsala on 23 January 2013 and 27 January 2013 respectively," a release from the BCCI said.
Indian Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (c), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ashok Dinda and Shami Ahmed.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Until about a couple of decades ago, few stars in the Hindi film industry made statements
- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- New poster of 'Rang Rasiya' out now
- Jukebox of 'The Shaukeens' audio is out!
- Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversy
- Why has Farha Khan upset Saroj Khan
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- Paltrow praised estranged husband
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand