- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFWBhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her bookDeepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses nowSakshi Malik will be Beti Bachao Beti Padhao brand ambassador in HaryanaRustom Girl Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritualFirst Look: Shah Rukh shooting for The Ring'Half Girlfriend' team finishes Cape Town scheduleSedition case filed against actor Ramya for Pakistan is not hell remarkAryan Khan flaunts abs at college partyWon't camouflage baby bump on screen: Kareena
Northern Ireland on Wednesday announced a 23-member football squad for the World Cup quali
Sachin's ranking slips in ICC test cricket ranking Last Updated : 09 Dec 2012 07:19:27 PM IST File photo of senior Indian cricket team player Sachin Tendulkar.
Left-arm spinner Ojha, gained six points to reach a career-best 773 rating points after he finished with five wickets in the Kolkata Test against England.
Offie Ravichandran Ashwin moved two places to seventh in the latest ranking for all-rounders, led by South Africa's Jacques Kallis, after he scored 91 runs and took five wickets against England.
Dashing Indian opener Virender Sehwag moved a position up to 23rd and his Delhi teammate Gautam Gambhir (35th), too, gained a position.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni moved a place to the 38th position.
Ojha retains 5th place, Tendulkar moves a place down:
Cheteshwar Pujara went four places down to 25th and Yuvraj Singh in 71st (down by two) were some of the other changes for the Indians.
England's captain Alastair Cook, with his 190-run knock against India, gained a position and is now fourth with 874 points.
West Indian Shivnarine Chanderpaul continues to be leading the chart for ICC Test Player Rankings for this week.
Apart from Cook, the other major mover on the table among England batsmen is Jonathan Trott, who is back in the top 20. Trott has moved up four places to 18th.
Among the bowlers, Dale Steyn continued to lead the table. Vernon Philander is placed jointly second with Sri Lanka spinner Rangana Herath.
England's James Anderson moved to seventh position after bagging three wickets each innings of the Kolkata Test.
India's Zaheer Khan slipped down a place to be ranked 15th.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Academy Award-winning actor Christoph Waltz is in talks to star in filmmaker James Cameron
- Atif Aslam won't perform in Gurgaon
- B-town stars greet fans on Janmashtami
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement
- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFW
- Britney Spears biopic coming to TV soon
- Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami
- 'Remo' director to reunite with film's makers
- Bhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her book
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
If you are in awe of those early morning queues outside Apple Stores globally, hang on. Fr