- DIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy DiwaliKJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this DiwaliBritney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunctionI was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Sachin's ranking slips in ICC test cricket ranking Last Updated : 09 Dec 2012 07:19:27 PM IST File photo of senior Indian cricket team player Sachin Tendulkar.
Left-arm spinner Ojha, gained six points to reach a career-best 773 rating points after he finished with five wickets in the Kolkata Test against England.
Offie Ravichandran Ashwin moved two places to seventh in the latest ranking for all-rounders, led by South Africa's Jacques Kallis, after he scored 91 runs and took five wickets against England.
Dashing Indian opener Virender Sehwag moved a position up to 23rd and his Delhi teammate Gautam Gambhir (35th), too, gained a position.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni moved a place to the 38th position.
Ojha retains 5th place, Tendulkar moves a place down:
Cheteshwar Pujara went four places down to 25th and Yuvraj Singh in 71st (down by two) were some of the other changes for the Indians.
England's captain Alastair Cook, with his 190-run knock against India, gained a position and is now fourth with 874 points.
West Indian Shivnarine Chanderpaul continues to be leading the chart for ICC Test Player Rankings for this week.
Apart from Cook, the other major mover on the table among England batsmen is Jonathan Trott, who is back in the top 20. Trott has moved up four places to 18th.
Among the bowlers, Dale Steyn continued to lead the table. Vernon Philander is placed jointly second with Sri Lanka spinner Rangana Herath.
England's James Anderson moved to seventh position after bagging three wickets each innings of the Kolkata Test.
India's Zaheer Khan slipped down a place to be ranked 15th.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Shah Rukh Khan, who was shooting abroad for Imtiaz Ali's "The Ring", is back in town
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
- I choose a film that I can do justice to: Vidya Balan
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r