- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hypeMy father cut me off when I was 18: Sonam KapoorKabali may topple Sultan's 300 crore plan5 irresistible reasons to watch KabaliI see a story in everything: Shailja KejriwalWhy Quandeel's father wants his son to be shot dead
Launching the Reliance Foundation Youth Sports initiative, Prime Minister Narendra Modi ur
Sachin's ranking slips in ICC test cricket ranking Last Updated : 09 Dec 2012 07:19:27 PM IST File photo of senior Indian cricket team player Sachin Tendulkar.
Left-arm spinner Ojha, gained six points to reach a career-best 773 rating points after he finished with five wickets in the Kolkata Test against England.
Offie Ravichandran Ashwin moved two places to seventh in the latest ranking for all-rounders, led by South Africa's Jacques Kallis, after he scored 91 runs and took five wickets against England.
Dashing Indian opener Virender Sehwag moved a position up to 23rd and his Delhi teammate Gautam Gambhir (35th), too, gained a position.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni moved a place to the 38th position.
Ojha retains 5th place, Tendulkar moves a place down:
Cheteshwar Pujara went four places down to 25th and Yuvraj Singh in 71st (down by two) were some of the other changes for the Indians.
England's captain Alastair Cook, with his 190-run knock against India, gained a position and is now fourth with 874 points.
West Indian Shivnarine Chanderpaul continues to be leading the chart for ICC Test Player Rankings for this week.
Apart from Cook, the other major mover on the table among England batsmen is Jonathan Trott, who is back in the top 20. Trott has moved up four places to 18th.
Among the bowlers, Dale Steyn continued to lead the table. Vernon Philander is placed jointly second with Sri Lanka spinner Rangana Herath.
England's James Anderson moved to seventh position after bagging three wickets each innings of the Kolkata Test.
India's Zaheer Khan slipped down a place to be ranked 15th.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Rajinikanth's "Kabali" has grossed over Rs 40 crore at the Indian box office, be
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
- Rukmini Vijayakumar joins Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai'
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?'
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Yami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
- When Divya Khosla Kumar felt like a bride all over again
- Qandeel's brother undergoes polygraph test
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i