- Don't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir KapoorWho is Salman Khan's duplicate?Sonakshi and John unveil the poster of 'Force 2', trailer to be released tonigh..Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipesThings to keep in mind while travelling with dogsInside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthdayBirthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie lovers
India outplayed Pakistan 3-1 to set up a title showdown with hosts Bangladesh in the Under
Sachin's ranking slips in ICC test cricket ranking Last Updated : 09 Dec 2012 07:19:27 PM IST File photo of senior Indian cricket team player Sachin Tendulkar.
Left-arm spinner Ojha, gained six points to reach a career-best 773 rating points after he finished with five wickets in the Kolkata Test against England.
Offie Ravichandran Ashwin moved two places to seventh in the latest ranking for all-rounders, led by South Africa's Jacques Kallis, after he scored 91 runs and took five wickets against England.
Dashing Indian opener Virender Sehwag moved a position up to 23rd and his Delhi teammate Gautam Gambhir (35th), too, gained a position.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni moved a place to the 38th position.
Ojha retains 5th place, Tendulkar moves a place down:
Cheteshwar Pujara went four places down to 25th and Yuvraj Singh in 71st (down by two) were some of the other changes for the Indians.
England's captain Alastair Cook, with his 190-run knock against India, gained a position and is now fourth with 874 points.
West Indian Shivnarine Chanderpaul continues to be leading the chart for ICC Test Player Rankings for this week.
Apart from Cook, the other major mover on the table among England batsmen is Jonathan Trott, who is back in the top 20. Trott has moved up four places to 18th.
Among the bowlers, Dale Steyn continued to lead the table. Vernon Philander is placed jointly second with Sri Lanka spinner Rangana Herath.
England's James Anderson moved to seventh position after bagging three wickets each innings of the Kolkata Test.
India's Zaheer Khan slipped down a place to be ranked 15th.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor-producer John Abraham says he loves action as a genre, but doesn't want to do a dest
- Love is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Live action version of 'The Lion King' in the works
- I'm not a believer in cosmetic treatments: Sonam Kapoor
- Producing films a tough job, says Sonu Sood
- Everybody deserves to know Dhoni's inspiring story: Bhumika
- Who is Salman Khan's duplicate?
- Arjun Kapoor's 'DDLJ' moment on 'Half Girlfriend' set
- Jolie found images of Gomez, other women on Pitt's phone
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Taiwan-based company HTC Corporation on Thursday launched a new smartphone "HTC Desire 1