- Décor hacks: How to make small living space look largerAppreciation for 'Thithi' nothing short of miracle: Raam ReddyHome for 10 days, Priyanka Chopra to decide on next Hindi filmsIt was Love In Paris for Deepika-RanveerSunny Leone to romance Arbaaz Khan in 'Tera Intezaar'Shruti Haasan set for 'Sabaash Naidu' shootSeen great highs, lows and still soldiered onSachin launches clothing brand, Riteish walks the ramp for itGet picture-perfect smile with these simple tips!How can men get rid of pimples
Being excited for your favourite football team, rooting for them and suffering vicariously
India vs England 2012 Live Score: Kolkata Test, Day 4 Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 10:14:54 AM IST Live Score :third Test at Kolkata - Day Four,England all out for 523
India bowled out England for 523 runs to restrict their first innings lead to 207 runs on the fourth day of the third Test at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on Saturday.
Opening batsmen Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir are out for India's second innings.
India made a great start to day four by dismissing England for 523 in 167.3 overs on Saturday in the third Test. India took just 4.3 overs this morning to take four wickets. England have a 207-run lead. England had started the day at 509/6.
England ended Day 3 in more than a comfortable position at 509/6 and India, in spite of picking up five wickets, still remain on the back foot.
The four-pronged Indian attack struggled for the second successive day with England skipper Alastair Cook, Jonathan Trott and Kevin Pietersen dominating with the bat. Poor Indian fielding only helped England's cause as the visitors piled up 293 runs during the day's play, losing five wickets.
India 1st Innings: 318 all out. England 1st Innings: 523 all out in 167.3 overs (Alastair Cook 190, Jonathan Trott 87, Pragyan Ojha 4/142).Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Raam Reddy, whose Kannada film “Thithi” won the National Film Award, says tha
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Subhash Ghai lauds Kapil Sharma for not disrespecting icons
- Sonam shocked with 'overreaction' over Tanmay Bhat's controversial video
- Ray would have used computers differently for illustrations
- 'Animation not yet considered storytelling medium'
- Katy Perry's Twitter account hacked
- Home for 10 days, Priyanka Chopra to decide on next Hindi films
- Amitabh Bachchan, Anupam Kher mourn producer Vikas Mohan's death
We imagine the Sun as a giant burning furnace that brings sunlight to us but NASA's Solar
E-cigarette use in Britain almost doubled in two years
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Consumer electronics and home appliances major Videocon on Tuesday launched 4G-enabled Kry