- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
The Olympic Village for the Rio Games was officially opened on Sunday and 3,600 apartments
India vs England 2012 Live Score: Kolkata Test, Day 4 Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 10:14:54 AM IST Live Score :third Test at Kolkata - Day Four,England all out for 523
India bowled out England for 523 runs to restrict their first innings lead to 207 runs on the fourth day of the third Test at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on Saturday.
Opening batsmen Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir are out for India's second innings.
India made a great start to day four by dismissing England for 523 in 167.3 overs on Saturday in the third Test. India took just 4.3 overs this morning to take four wickets. England have a 207-run lead. England had started the day at 509/6.
England ended Day 3 in more than a comfortable position at 509/6 and India, in spite of picking up five wickets, still remain on the back foot.
The four-pronged Indian attack struggled for the second successive day with England skipper Alastair Cook, Jonathan Trott and Kevin Pietersen dominating with the bat. Poor Indian fielding only helped England's cause as the visitors piled up 293 runs during the day's play, losing five wickets.
India 1st Innings: 318 all out. England 1st Innings: 523 all out in 167.3 overs (Alastair Cook 190, Jonathan Trott 87, Pragyan Ojha 4/142).Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Vamsi Krishna Akella, who awaits the release of forthcoming Telugu comedy "Jakkan
- 'Kabali' mints $3.5 million in North America
- Kangana turns Mughal empress for Manav Gangwani
- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once
- 'Kabali' mints Rs 11.4 crore in north India in two days
- 'Mission Tiger' makers urge government to declare film tax-free
- 'Madaari' is a 'must watch', says Kejriwal
- Twinkle slams Naseeruddin for calling father 'poor actor'
- 'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up call
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i