- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
India vs England 2012 Live Score: Kolkata Test, Day 4 Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 10:14:54 AM IST Live Score :third Test at Kolkata - Day Four,England all out for 523
India bowled out England for 523 runs to restrict their first innings lead to 207 runs on the fourth day of the third Test at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on Saturday.
Opening batsmen Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir are out for India's second innings.
India made a great start to day four by dismissing England for 523 in 167.3 overs on Saturday in the third Test. India took just 4.3 overs this morning to take four wickets. England have a 207-run lead. England had started the day at 509/6.
England ended Day 3 in more than a comfortable position at 509/6 and India, in spite of picking up five wickets, still remain on the back foot.
The four-pronged Indian attack struggled for the second successive day with England skipper Alastair Cook, Jonathan Trott and Kevin Pietersen dominating with the bat. Poor Indian fielding only helped England's cause as the visitors piled up 293 runs during the day's play, losing five wickets.
India 1st Innings: 318 all out. England 1st Innings: 523 all out in 167.3 overs (Alastair Cook 190, Jonathan Trott 87, Pragyan Ojha 4/142).Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of