- PICS : PICS : Indian cricketers love GillettePICS : Lionel Messi loves IndiaYo Yo Honey Singh:Personal & UpcloseStay healthy this HoliPromotional PICS of \'Ragini MMS 2\'View pics of Aamir B\'dayShreya Ghoshal launched her first album \'Humnasheen\'OMG! Monica Dogra goes commandoOMG! Baby born with two heads5 teas to make you slim
Lionel Messi has said that India left a "lasting impression" on him when he set foot on th
England work to master spin at nets Last Updated : 03 Dec 2012 11:10:17 AM IST England work to master spin at nets
They dealt with spin quite well in the series-levelling win in the second Test but the visiting England cricket team's batsmen continued to practice against tweakers ahead of the third Test against India starting here on December 5.
Two local club spinners -- one left-arm orthodox and another leg-spinner -- along with Monty Panesar bowled at the nets in tandem.
Monty, particularly, bowled his heart out as the English cricketers tried to master orthodox spin.
Earlier, the English cricketers arrived in two batches with Kevin Pietersen arriving in the afternoon. Skipper Alastair Cook was seen deeply involved in a discussion with bowling coach Mushtaq Ahmed.
The in-form Cook, who has two centuries from two Tests, was seen negotiating the throw-ins from the former Pakistani leg-spinner and later the duo engaged themselves in discussion, while the remaining English players practised in the two practice nets.
Batsman Jonny Bairstow later acknowledged that the team still has challenges left to deal with despite dominating the Indian spin trio of Harbhajan Singh, Pragyan Ojha and R Ashwin in the Wankhede Test.
"It's still going to be tough. There will always be challenges left in the spin department. With the weather conditions and with the reverse swing, it would be a massive challenge for us. But we will be looking forward to dealing with that in the next Test," Bairstow conceded.
As they practised in tandem, a few yards away, the wicket lay covered.
"Honestly, we did not have a look at it. That's not something we do normally before the match. I'm sure the Indians have had a detailed look and take the right decision," he said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
‘Holi’, the festival of colour is all about fun incomplete without its traditional del
- Ranbir lust for Alia desperately
- Sunny Leone has big plans for Holi
- Yo Yo Honey Singh :Unknown facts and controversies
- Watch: Salman Khan in 'O Teri' title song
- Yo Yo Honey Singh:Personal & Upclose
- Aamir Khan was scared of Holi
- Deepika to celebrate Holi on 'Happy New Year' set
- Is Kangana dating a Mexican guy?
An Indian mother who could not afford to pay for ultrasound said she had no idea she was c
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.