- China's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'Ban lifts from SRK to enter Wankhede StadiumB-town wishes fans Happy Friendship DayShilpa turns fashion divaComplete list of Smart CitiesMaria replaces GiulinaGrand show of Major Poonia for India
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
England work to master spin at nets Last Updated : 03 Dec 2012 11:10:17 AM IST England work to master spin at nets
They dealt with spin quite well in the series-levelling win in the second Test but the visiting England cricket team's batsmen continued to practice against tweakers ahead of the third Test against India starting here on December 5.
Two local club spinners -- one left-arm orthodox and another leg-spinner -- along with Monty Panesar bowled at the nets in tandem.
Monty, particularly, bowled his heart out as the English cricketers tried to master orthodox spin.
Earlier, the English cricketers arrived in two batches with Kevin Pietersen arriving in the afternoon. Skipper Alastair Cook was seen deeply involved in a discussion with bowling coach Mushtaq Ahmed.
The in-form Cook, who has two centuries from two Tests, was seen negotiating the throw-ins from the former Pakistani leg-spinner and later the duo engaged themselves in discussion, while the remaining English players practised in the two practice nets.
Batsman Jonny Bairstow later acknowledged that the team still has challenges left to deal with despite dominating the Indian spin trio of Harbhajan Singh, Pragyan Ojha and R Ashwin in the Wankhede Test.
"It's still going to be tough. There will always be challenges left in the spin department. With the weather conditions and with the reverse swing, it would be a massive challenge for us. But we will be looking forward to dealing with that in the next Test," Bairstow conceded.
As they practised in tandem, a few yards away, the wicket lay covered.
"Honestly, we did not have a look at it. That's not something we do normally before the match. I'm sure the Indians have had a detailed look and take the right decision," he said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kang
- Ram Gopal Varma against porn ban
- See Richa in de-glamourised avatar
- Ajay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days
- B-town wishes fans Happy Friendship Day
- Shilpa turns fashion diva
- Maria replaces Giulina
- Gordon begs for attending his girl friend's funeral
- Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta to announce two new projects
China has set up the world's largest mosquito factory in northwestern Guangzhou province t
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that