- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
India vs England First Test:Highlights of the third day's play Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 08:58:36 AM IST India vs England First Test:Highlights of the third day's play
Statistical highlights of the third day's play of the first cricket Test between India and England
Nick Compton and Alastair Cook were involved in an opening stand of 111 (unbroken) - Englan
Cook (74 not out off 124 balls) has posted his 30th fifty in Tests - his fifth against India.The aforesaid innings is the 50th fifty-plus score by Cook in 148 innings - 20 hundreds and 30 fifties. He is the 11th batsman to have registered 50 innings of fifty-plus for England in Tests.
Ian Bell has registered his third duck against India -his tenth in Test Cricket. Bell is averaging just 18.00 in Tests in India - his
aggregate being 180 in eleven innings, once not out.
Bell's average of 29.41 this year is his worst in a calendar year.# England have conceded a first innings lead of 330 - their most against India in India and the second highest in Tests against India. In the 2002 Leeds Test, they had conceded a first innings lead of 355
India, for the sixth time in a match, have enforced a follow-on on England. Matt Prior, with his 48 off 100 balls, took his average
to 40.00 against India in ten Tests - his aggregate is 480 runs in 16 innings, including a century and three fifties.
Pragyan Ojha (5/45) has registered his first five-wicket haul against England - his fourth in Tests - all on Indian soil. Ojha's superb bowling figures of 5 for 45 are his third best in Tests. He has twice claimed six wickets in an innings - 6 for 47 in Mumbai and 6 for 72 in Delhi - both in November last year.
Ojha has become the third bowler to claim five wickets or more in an innings for India against England at Sardar Patel Stadium. His bowling figures at this venue are the second best, next only to the 7 for 115 by Anil Kumble in 2001-02.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Shah Rukh Khan, who was shooting abroad for Imtiaz Ali's "The Ring", is back in town
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
- I choose a film that I can do justice to: Vidya Balan
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r