- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
India vs England First Test:Highlights of the third day's play Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 08:58:36 AM IST India vs England First Test:Highlights of the third day's play
Statistical highlights of the third day's play of the first cricket Test between India and England
Nick Compton and Alastair Cook were involved in an opening stand of 111 (unbroken) - Englan
Cook (74 not out off 124 balls) has posted his 30th fifty in Tests - his fifth against India.The aforesaid innings is the 50th fifty-plus score by Cook in 148 innings - 20 hundreds and 30 fifties. He is the 11th batsman to have registered 50 innings of fifty-plus for England in Tests.
Ian Bell has registered his third duck against India -his tenth in Test Cricket. Bell is averaging just 18.00 in Tests in India - his
aggregate being 180 in eleven innings, once not out.
Bell's average of 29.41 this year is his worst in a calendar year.# England have conceded a first innings lead of 330 - their most against India in India and the second highest in Tests against India. In the 2002 Leeds Test, they had conceded a first innings lead of 355
India, for the sixth time in a match, have enforced a follow-on on England. Matt Prior, with his 48 off 100 balls, took his average
to 40.00 against India in ten Tests - his aggregate is 480 runs in 16 innings, including a century and three fifties.
Pragyan Ojha (5/45) has registered his first five-wicket haul against England - his fourth in Tests - all on Indian soil. Ojha's superb bowling figures of 5 for 45 are his third best in Tests. He has twice claimed six wickets in an innings - 6 for 47 in Mumbai and 6 for 72 in Delhi - both in November last year.
Ojha has become the third bowler to claim five wickets or more in an innings for India against England at Sardar Patel Stadium. His bowling figures at this venue are the second best, next only to the 7 for 115 by Anil Kumble in 2001-02.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
They are no more a couple but once upon a time Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were muc
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla