- Priyanka Chopra as Mary KomWomen's Day wallpapersCelebs who misuse Twitter for attentionLimca Book of Records honours 25 womenSalman has more value than SRK\'Bhootnath Returns\' actress Usha JadhavThe story of Salman Khan's adopted sister ArpitaPICS: Hair donation driveWhat is cooking between Hrithik KatrinaPHOTOS: When Sunny Leone faces fear
Olympic bronze medallist boxer M C Mary Kom and international para-athlete Deepa Malik wer
India vs England First Test:Highlights of the third day's play Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 08:58:36 AM IST India vs England First Test:Highlights of the third day's play
Statistical highlights of the third day's play of the first cricket Test between India and England
Nick Compton and Alastair Cook were involved in an opening stand of 111 (unbroken) - Englan
Cook (74 not out off 124 balls) has posted his 30th fifty in Tests - his fifth against India.The aforesaid innings is the 50th fifty-plus score by Cook in 148 innings - 20 hundreds and 30 fifties. He is the 11th batsman to have registered 50 innings of fifty-plus for England in Tests.
Ian Bell has registered his third duck against India -his tenth in Test Cricket. Bell is averaging just 18.00 in Tests in India - his
aggregate being 180 in eleven innings, once not out.
Bell's average of 29.41 this year is his worst in a calendar year.# England have conceded a first innings lead of 330 - their most against India in India and the second highest in Tests against India. In the 2002 Leeds Test, they had conceded a first innings lead of 355
India, for the sixth time in a match, have enforced a follow-on on England. Matt Prior, with his 48 off 100 balls, took his average
to 40.00 against India in ten Tests - his aggregate is 480 runs in 16 innings, including a century and three fifties.
Pragyan Ojha (5/45) has registered his first five-wicket haul against England - his fourth in Tests - all on Indian soil. Ojha's superb bowling figures of 5 for 45 are his third best in Tests. He has twice claimed six wickets in an innings - 6 for 47 in Mumbai and 6 for 72 in Delhi - both in November last year.
Ojha has become the third bowler to claim five wickets or more in an innings for India against England at Sardar Patel Stadium. His bowling figures at this venue are the second best, next only to the 7 for 115 by Anil Kumble in 2001-02.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The latest buzz in the b-Town is that Armaan Kohli got engaged to his lady love Tanishaa M
- Deepika endorses Kellogg's Special K
- Revolver Rani trailer: Kangana loves fashion, fun and Gun
- Ranveer to go bald for Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani!
- Priyanka Chopra as Mary Kom
- WATCH: 'Kaanchi'; Official trailer released
- Celebs who misuse Twitter for attention
- Salman has more value than SRK
- 'Bhootnath Returns' actress Usha Jadhav
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Facing tough competition from rivals Blackberry has launched new 'low-priced' models to re