- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie loversQuick tips for an organised homeBirthday special: Famous sayings by Yash ChopraTurn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
India outplayed Pakistan 3-1 to set up a title showdown with hosts Bangladesh in the Under
India vs England First Test:Highlights of the third day's play Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 08:58:36 AM IST India vs England First Test:Highlights of the third day's play
Statistical highlights of the third day's play of the first cricket Test between India and England
Nick Compton and Alastair Cook were involved in an opening stand of 111 (unbroken) - Englan
Cook (74 not out off 124 balls) has posted his 30th fifty in Tests - his fifth against India.The aforesaid innings is the 50th fifty-plus score by Cook in 148 innings - 20 hundreds and 30 fifties. He is the 11th batsman to have registered 50 innings of fifty-plus for England in Tests.
Ian Bell has registered his third duck against India -his tenth in Test Cricket. Bell is averaging just 18.00 in Tests in India - his
aggregate being 180 in eleven innings, once not out.
Bell's average of 29.41 this year is his worst in a calendar year.# England have conceded a first innings lead of 330 - their most against India in India and the second highest in Tests against India. In the 2002 Leeds Test, they had conceded a first innings lead of 355
India, for the sixth time in a match, have enforced a follow-on on England. Matt Prior, with his 48 off 100 balls, took his average
to 40.00 against India in ten Tests - his aggregate is 480 runs in 16 innings, including a century and three fifties.
Pragyan Ojha (5/45) has registered his first five-wicket haul against England - his fourth in Tests - all on Indian soil. Ojha's superb bowling figures of 5 for 45 are his third best in Tests. He has twice claimed six wickets in an innings - 6 for 47 in Mumbai and 6 for 72 in Delhi - both in November last year.
Ojha has become the third bowler to claim five wickets or more in an innings for India against England at Sardar Patel Stadium. His bowling figures at this venue are the second best, next only to the 7 for 115 by Anil Kumble in 2001-02.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor-producer John Abraham says he loves action as a genre, but doesn't want to do a dest
- Love is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Live action version of 'The Lion King' in the works
- I'm not a believer in cosmetic treatments: Sonam Kapoor
- Producing films a tough job, says Sonu Sood
- Everybody deserves to know Dhoni's inspiring story: Bhumika
- Who is Salman Khan's duplicate?
- Arjun Kapoor's 'DDLJ' moment on 'Half Girlfriend' set
- Jolie found images of Gomez, other women on Pitt's phone
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Taiwan-based company HTC Corporation on Thursday launched a new smartphone "HTC Desire 1