- Shah Rukh wraps \'Dilwale\' shooting in IcelandKangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
Russian third seed Maria Sharapova withdrew from the US Open with a right leg injury, easi
Australia to tour India in Feb-March for Tests series Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 06:08:03 PM IST File photo of logo of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
The Australians, who had thrashed India 4-0 in the last Test series in their own backyard, will play the four Test matches at Kanpur, Chennai, Delhi and Mohali, according to Cricket Board's CAO Prof Ratnakar Shetty.
The visitors will also play a few warm-up games but there are no ODIs or T20s scheduled, he said.
Shetty was here on the second day of the first Test between India and England at the Sardar Patel Stadium at Motera.
The detailed itinerary of Australia's visit, expected to commence after they conclude their home international season on February 13 with a one-off T20 game against the West Indies, is yet to be announced by the BCCI.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has wrapped the shooting of a song with actress friend Kajol in I
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked
- Kangana Ranaut to play an actress in 'Rangoon'
- Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion Week
- Pawandeep Rajan wins 'The Voice India'
- Karan Johar to start filming 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' in London
- I am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar Alia
- Did 'Shaandar' because concept was fresh: Shahid Kapoor
- Famous Bollywood star siblings
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.