- Amitabh-Aish at the opening of Kalyan JewellersYamaha launches 125cc bike SalutoChennai defeats Mumbai in IPLI'm ready Salman, says this B-Wood actressMeet Pooja who messed with SonakshiReview: Mr X a heavy-handed action fantasySexy Sunny's Leela going well on Box OfficeAditi Rao Hydari shows her loveAmyra Dastur, Emraan Hashmi's girl in Mr XList of Kim Kardashian's hot looks
The Auditor-General of Pakistan is set to carry out an audit of the national hockey federa
Australia vs South Africa; Live Cricket Score, 1st Test, Day 4 Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 10:59:55 AM IST Ed Cowan
Ed Cowan and Michael Clarke have lifted Australia to the higher ground of 4 for 306 at tea on the fourth day of first test match against South Africa in Brisbane on Monday.
Clarke was at the crease with opener Ed Cowan, who lost his wicket nearing tea via a run out by Dale Steyn. He scored 136 (257b, 4X17).
Skipper Michael Clarke and Ed Cowan batted through the morning session to defy South Africa's bowlers and steer Australia out of trouble.
At lunch, Australia were 214 for three with opener Cowan nearing his first Test century on 98 and Clarke on 78.
Click here for Scorecard
They had put on 174 runs for the fourth wicket after coming together late on Sunday with the home side tottering at 40-3 inside the 10th over.
Cowan moved past his highest Test score of 74 against India in Perth in January, seeking to consolidate his hold on an Australian opening berth.
Cowan had a couple of heart-flutters facing express bowler Dale Steyn but resolutely held his ground as the rock of the partnership with Clarke.
Early in the morning session Cowan tried to avoid playing Steyn only to get an inside edge which narrowly missed his stumps and went for four behind the wicketkeeper.
Clarke also had a scare when he fended off a Steyn lifter on 65 and the bowler narrowly failed to take a return catch on his follow-through.
Skipper Graeme Smith, without the services of incapacitated JP Duminy, brought himself into the attack with his off-spin to add variety to the five-prong pace attack.
Duminy, who can bowl spin, ruptured his Achilles tendon while warming down after Friday's first day's play and will be out for six months.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The official teaser trailer of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" arrived online a day a
- Judgement on Salman on Aprl 20th
- Asian Award for Shahrukh Khan
- PICS:Amitabh-Aish at the launch of Kalyan Jewellers
- I'm ready Salman, says this B-Wood actress
- Meet Pooja who messed with Sonakshi
- Review: Mr X a heavy-handed action fantasy
- Sexy Sunny's Leela going well on Box Office
- Aditi Rao Hydari shows her love
A research was done on people from Wasington and the result shows that the smell of sweat
Lenovo on Friday launched a slightly more powerful smartphone, the Lenovo A6000 Plus, pric