- Is Alia Bhatt leaving Bhatt house?Kanye West is furious after Kim Kardashian's nude photos leakList of movies to be released in Oct 2014Major goof-up: Now Alia Bhatt doesn\'t know who Maharashtra\'s CM is!Little known facts about Asian Games 2014 gold medalist Mary KomMiley Cyrus takes nude selfieTwo million Muslims to perform Haj this yearWho is hotter, Katrina in 'Bang Bang' or Deepika Padukone in 'Happy New Year'Winning is a habit for Mary KomChicken tikka masala loses charm!
She has once again made the country proud. MC Mary Kom has not only won the gold medal at
Australia vs South Africa;Live Cricket Score , 1st Test, Day 2 Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 11:52:46 AM IST Australia vs South Africa;Live Cricket Score , 1st Test, Day 2
Rain has delayed the start of the second day of the first Test between Australia and South Africa at Gabba, Brisbane on Saturday.
Click here for Scorecard
South Africa went to Friday's first day stumps at 255 for two with Hashim Amla not out 90 and Jacques Kallis on 84 after winning the toss.Hashim Amla will push for a century in a third consecutive test . South Africa batsman JP Duminy was ruled out of the series overnight after rupturing his left Achilles tendon in a freak training accident after the opening day.
South Africa will be seeking a replacement for batsman JP Duminy after he was ruled out for the rest of their three-Test series with Australia with a tour-ending injury, coach Gary Kirsten said on Saturday.Duminy suffered an Achilles tendon injury while warming down kicking a rugby ball after the end of play at the Gabba on Friday.
South Africa is sending for a replacement for the remainder of the three-test series.
Duminy's off-breaks would have come in handy to add balance to the South African bowling attack, which will be spearheaded by Dale Steyn, Vernon Philander, Jacques Kallis and Kleinveldt.
Amla surpassed 5,000 career runs and shared partnerships of 136 with Jacques Kaliis (84 not out) for the third wicket
and 90 for the second wicket with opener Alviro Petersen (64).
A leaked Australia team dossier which appeared in local media in the lead-up to the first Test said Amla was susceptible to "psychological warfare." There was no indication of any such weakness today as he
moved within ten runs of posting a century for a third successive Test against Australia.
He did give some chances and half chances, including a slashing edge between wicketkeeper and first slip off Nathan Lyon when he was on 62, but remained composed.
The 63-Test veteran went in at the dismissal of skipper Graeme Smith (10) with the total at 29. He survived an appeal for lbw before he'd scored and a caught-and-bowled chance to Peter Siddle on 74. He had faced 205 balls and stroked six boundaries and a six when play was halted eight overs early due to bad light.
Kallis plundered the attack for eight boundaries and a six from the 136 balls he faced.
For all the speculation of aggressive pace dominating inconditions aiding swing and seam, the Australian attack toiled without much success on a green-tinged Gabba wicket.Siddle was frustrated after missing opportunities to break up the Amla-Kallis partnership, which has produced some outstanding 100-plus stands in Test cricket.
Kallis got a reprieve when he was on 42 and the total at192-2 when he started walking after miscuing a Siddle slower ball and looping a catch to Lyon at mid-off. Umpire Asad Rauf told Kallis to wait while he checked for a no-ball, which TV replays confirmed, showing no part of Siddle's front foot behind the crease at the point of delivery.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Alia is a big girl now, she readies to leave her home.
- Kanye West is furious after Kim Kardashian's nude photos leak
- List of movies to be released in Oct 2014
- Major goof-up: Now Alia Bhatt doesn't know who Maharashtra's CM is!
- Miley Cyrus takes nude selfie
- SRK calls Aamir Khan ‘Aadha Hero’
- Keira not worried about turning 30
- Who is hotter, Katrina in 'Bang Bang' or Deepika Padukone in 'Happy New Year'
- Vishal Bhardwaj wants to work with Shweta Basu
A class 12th student, identified as Maqsood, was mauled by a white tiger at Delhi Zoo on T
BlackBerry on Monday launched its new smartphone BalckBerry Passport for Rs 49, 990 in Ind