- Why Pooja Mishra goes for cheap gimmicks?OMG! Who scared Shahid\'s sister?Max Celebrates India - Festive'15 CollectionWhy Kangana should be taken seriouslyWhy Priyanka Chopra got emotionalGoddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Adiya Chopra\'s special gift for RaniInside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 9' houseV Company are the champions of \'Dance Plus\'Look at SRK son AbRam's shoe collection
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
It’s splitsville for Ravi Shastri after 22 years Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 12:31:13 PM IST File Photo
According to the media report, Ravi Shastri has filed a divorce from his wife Ritu. The famous cricketer also moved out of couple’s Worli apartment and is staying in Churchgate currently.
Ravi has a four year-old daughter Aleka from Ritu. Ravi Shastri married to Ritum, daughter of an army officer, after a long courtship period.
“Once there were good marriage proposals coming for Ravi but he said he has something in his mind,” a leading daily quoted Shastri’s mother as saying.
Ravi Shastri and Bollywood actress Amrita Singh’s love affair also hogged limelight in media. However, duo’s relationship came to sudden end.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is one of the side-effects of the glamour industry.
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of