- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi SinhaDangal mints over Rs 375 crore in IndiaPriyanka Jagga bags her first Bollywood filmTen unknown facts about SushantCold wave continues in J&KDonald Trump, Melania perform first danceKareena to be Anita Dongre's showstopper at LFW finaleCan't work with people who don't love me: SRK
Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik remained unbeaten in the second edition of the Pro W
It’s splitsville for Ravi Shastri after 22 years Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 12:31:13 PM IST File Photo
According to the media report, Ravi Shastri has filed a divorce from his wife Ritu. The famous cricketer also moved out of couple’s Worli apartment and is staying in Churchgate currently.
Ravi has a four year-old daughter Aleka from Ritu. Ravi Shastri married to Ritum, daughter of an army officer, after a long courtship period.
“Once there were good marriage proposals coming for Ravi but he said he has something in his mind,” a leading daily quoted Shastri’s mother as saying.
Ravi Shastri and Bollywood actress Amrita Singh’s love affair also hogged limelight in media. However, duo’s relationship came to sudden end.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Indian-origin British actor Dev Patel has received an Oscar nomination for his acting in "
- Pics: Deven Bhojani explores action streak in Commando 2
- Pics:Subhash Ghai turns 72, B-Town hopes he keeps entertaining
- Kaabil Vs Raees
- Meet Matin Rey Tangu
- Review: Kaabil is a winner
- Jackie Chan meets Salman Khan
- Is Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?
- Pics: Deewar had best screenplay ever: Amitabh Bachchan
Green vehicles -- hybrid, electric and fuel cell -- are gaining popularity in China owin
Thanks to its components (mainly chips) and semiconductors business, Samsung Electronics h