- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
It’s splitsville for Ravi Shastri after 22 years Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 12:31:13 PM IST File Photo
According to the media report, Ravi Shastri has filed a divorce from his wife Ritu. The famous cricketer also moved out of couple’s Worli apartment and is staying in Churchgate currently.
Ravi has a four year-old daughter Aleka from Ritu. Ravi Shastri married to Ritum, daughter of an army officer, after a long courtship period.
“Once there were good marriage proposals coming for Ravi but he said he has something in his mind,” a leading daily quoted Shastri’s mother as saying.
Ravi Shastri and Bollywood actress Amrita Singh’s love affair also hogged limelight in media. However, duo’s relationship came to sudden end.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel