- Andamans gets a leg-up to showcase heritageFIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love
The Indian women's hockey team lost 0-2 in their opening encounter of the five-match Test
It’s splitsville for Ravi Shastri after 22 years Last Updated : 06 Nov 2012 12:31:13 PM IST File Photo
According to the media report, Ravi Shastri has filed a divorce from his wife Ritu. The famous cricketer also moved out of couple’s Worli apartment and is staying in Churchgate currently.
Ravi has a four year-old daughter Aleka from Ritu. Ravi Shastri married to Ritum, daughter of an army officer, after a long courtship period.
“Once there were good marriage proposals coming for Ravi but he said he has something in his mind,” a leading daily quoted Shastri’s mother as saying.
Ravi Shastri and Bollywood actress Amrita Singh’s love affair also hogged limelight in media. However, duo’s relationship came to sudden end.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
US-based Indian actress Freida Pinto will reportedly attend the upcoming 69th Cannes Inter
- Randeep Hooda brilliant in 'Sarbjit': Johnny Lever
- SRK, AbRam practise dance moves for KKR match
- Release of SRK's 'Raees' pushed to next year
- Justin Bieber being sued for $100,000
- Shekhar Suman again hits out at Kangana Ranaut
- National Awards: Big B 'touched' by president's speech
- Big B, Kangana, Kalki, Kabir, Bhansali at their best in awards function
- Evans, Downey Jr helped Holland in justifying Spiderma
In a weird incident in Turkey, a 34-year man was beaten black and blue for doing a lewd ac
Sony India on Monday launched a new portable wireless speaker for music aficionados in Ind