- Hot photo shoot for \'Kamasutra 3D\'Is virginity an issue?Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014US model Brooklyn DeckerSpot the differenceKalki at grand finale of Max FashionStunning Miss Sri LankaPICS: Elephant grumble tells his ageMovie Review: QueenKat in Sri Lanka to be with Ranbir
Brazil's Felipe Massa is looking forward to reigniting his Formula One career with William
CLT20: Delhi Daredevils Vs Perth Scorchers Last Updated : 21 Oct 2012 08:24:52 PM IST Perth Scorchers opener Herschelle Gibbs was bowled for 6 runs by Delhi Daredevils' Morne Morkel in Cape Town on Sunday.
Delhi Daredevils defeated Perth Scorchers with the help of Virender Sehwag and Ajit Agarkar by three runs during their Champions League Twenty20, Group 'A' match at Cape Town on Sunday.
Earlier, Delhi Daredevils won the toss and elected to field first against Perth Scorchers during their Champions League Twenty20, Group 'A' match at Cape Town on Sunday.
Chasing a modest target of 122, Daredevils lost wickets at regular intervals.
However, Agarkar who shone with the ball earlier during the day didn't succumb under pressure and clinched a thriller against Scorchers to keep Delhi's semifinal hope alive.
For Delhi, Sehwag scored a 52.
Earlier, Delhi pacers Morne Morkel finished with 3/19 while Agarkar claimed 2/14 to restrict Perth Scorchers to 121/5.
Perth batsmen were seen struggling against the disciplined Delhi attack right from the beginning of the game.
After being invited to bat, Perth lost Herschelle Gibbs in the second over. Morne Morkel bowled out Gibbs (6) who greeted Irfan Pathan with a six in the first over.
Simon Katich and Shaun Marsh, however, steadied the innings with their gritty show.
The duo took the score past 50 mark in the ninth over, raising hope for a challenging target.
However, Ajit Agarkar's double blow sent back both Marsh (39) and Katich (34) in consecutive overs, leaving Perth in turmoil.
Morkel then claimed two quick wickets as Perth found scoring hard against the Delhi attack.
Delhi Daredevils: 1 Mahela Jayawardene (capt), 2 Virender Sehwag, 3 Kevin Pietersen, 4 Unmukt Chand, 5 Ross Taylor, 6 Irfan Pathan, 7 Naman Ojha (wk), 8 Pawan Negi, 9 Ajit Agarkar, 10 Morne Morkel, 11 Umesh Yadav.
Perth Scorchers: 1 Shaun Marsh, 2 Herschelle Gibbs, 3 Simon Katich, 4 Mitchell Marsh, 5 Marcus North (capt), 6 Luke Ronchi (wk), 7 Nathan Rimmington, 8 Joe Mennie, 9 Brad Hogg, 10 Michael Beer, 11 Nathan Coulter-Nile.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood beauty Kareena Kapoor Khan went floral for Vogue India.
- 'Kochadaiiyaan' will change Indian cinema: Soundarya
- Priyanka ends cold war with Kareena!
- Poor opening for Queen, Gulaab Gang, Total Siyappa at BO
- B-Town wishes 'Happy Women's Day'
- PICS: Sussanne gets her tattoo modified post separation
- Hot photo shoot for 'Kamasutra 3D'
- AR Rahman with Alia Bhatt in music video
- Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric