- Train To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016
A wolf has been chosen as mascot of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, according to the re
CLT20: Delhi Daredevils Vs Perth Scorchers Last Updated : 21 Oct 2012 08:24:52 PM IST Perth Scorchers opener Herschelle Gibbs was bowled for 6 runs by Delhi Daredevils' Morne Morkel in Cape Town on Sunday.
Delhi Daredevils defeated Perth Scorchers with the help of Virender Sehwag and Ajit Agarkar by three runs during their Champions League Twenty20, Group 'A' match at Cape Town on Sunday.
Earlier, Delhi Daredevils won the toss and elected to field first against Perth Scorchers during their Champions League Twenty20, Group 'A' match at Cape Town on Sunday.
Chasing a modest target of 122, Daredevils lost wickets at regular intervals.
However, Agarkar who shone with the ball earlier during the day didn't succumb under pressure and clinched a thriller against Scorchers to keep Delhi's semifinal hope alive.
For Delhi, Sehwag scored a 52.
Earlier, Delhi pacers Morne Morkel finished with 3/19 while Agarkar claimed 2/14 to restrict Perth Scorchers to 121/5.
Perth batsmen were seen struggling against the disciplined Delhi attack right from the beginning of the game.
After being invited to bat, Perth lost Herschelle Gibbs in the second over. Morne Morkel bowled out Gibbs (6) who greeted Irfan Pathan with a six in the first over.
Simon Katich and Shaun Marsh, however, steadied the innings with their gritty show.
The duo took the score past 50 mark in the ninth over, raising hope for a challenging target.
However, Ajit Agarkar's double blow sent back both Marsh (39) and Katich (34) in consecutive overs, leaving Perth in turmoil.
Morkel then claimed two quick wickets as Perth found scoring hard against the Delhi attack.
Delhi Daredevils: 1 Mahela Jayawardene (capt), 2 Virender Sehwag, 3 Kevin Pietersen, 4 Unmukt Chand, 5 Ross Taylor, 6 Irfan Pathan, 7 Naman Ojha (wk), 8 Pawan Negi, 9 Ajit Agarkar, 10 Morne Morkel, 11 Umesh Yadav.
Perth Scorchers: 1 Shaun Marsh, 2 Herschelle Gibbs, 3 Simon Katich, 4 Mitchell Marsh, 5 Marcus North (capt), 6 Luke Ronchi (wk), 7 Nathan Rimmington, 8 Joe Mennie, 9 Brad Hogg, 10 Michael Beer, 11 Nathan Coulter-Nile.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Yeon Sang-Ho's "Train To Busan" isn't a just mindless, zombie horror film. In fac
- Akshay releases first look of 'Gold'
- Video: Parineeti rings in birthday with fans
- Know more about Parineeti Chopra
- Award-winning Swachh Bharat short films to be screened at IFFI
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra lauds Aamir Khan for 'Dangal'
- 'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in years
- Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'
- Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healed
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel