- Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami Gautam
Britain won the Davis Cup for the first time in 79 years in Ghent on Sunday when Andy Murr
CLT20: Sachin Tendulkar sweats it out in the nets Last Updated : 11 Oct 2012 09:29:39 PM IST CLT20: Sachin Tendulkar sweats it out in the nets
After long break from cricket, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar is all set to return on cricket field during the Champions League Twenty20 (CLT20) tournament in South Africa.
Mumbai Indians’ star batsman Sachin Tendulkar sweated it out in the nets ahead of their first game in the CLT20, which officially begins on October 13.
Apart from batting practice, master blaster underwent bowling and catching practice too. He also played football before being receiving fielding tips from coach Jonty Rhodes.
Mumbai Indians will play Lions in their opening game on October 14.
Tendulkar was last seen on grounds against New Zealand in two-match Test series, where he failed to perform with the bat. After being dismissed thrice in the similar passion, former cricketers had raised doubts on his form and blamed his age for delayed reflection to inswinging deliveries.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Daisy Shah trying to go beyond expectations.
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl