- First look of Shaandaar unveiledLeone upset by ban on porn sites?Sonam angry over porn sites banShraddha on cover of 'Hi! Blitz' magazineFiat launches Abarth 595 at Rs 29.85 lakh'Bahubali' enters Rs 500 crore clubAishwarya Rai walks the ramp for Manish MalhotraArpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen Hawking
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
CLT20: Sachin Tendulkar sweats it out in the nets Last Updated : 11 Oct 2012 09:29:39 PM IST CLT20: Sachin Tendulkar sweats it out in the nets
After long break from cricket, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar is all set to return on cricket field during the Champions League Twenty20 (CLT20) tournament in South Africa.
Mumbai Indians’ star batsman Sachin Tendulkar sweated it out in the nets ahead of their first game in the CLT20, which officially begins on October 13.
Apart from batting practice, master blaster underwent bowling and catching practice too. He also played football before being receiving fielding tips from coach Jonty Rhodes.
Mumbai Indians will play Lions in their opening game on October 14.
Tendulkar was last seen on grounds against New Zealand in two-match Test series, where he failed to perform with the bat. After being dismissed thrice in the similar passion, former cricketers had raised doubts on his form and blamed his age for delayed reflection to inswinging deliveries.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor are looking very cute sleeping together.
- Leone upset by ban on porn sites?
- Sonam angry over porn sites ban
- Shraddha on cover of 'Hi! Blitz' magazine
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' at Busan film fest
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha shooting for 'Baaghi' song
- First poster of SRK's 'Fan' out
- Photo of Bobbi Kristina Brown's body leaked
- SRK 'thanks' MCA for lifting ban
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that