- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
CLT20: Sachin Tendulkar sweats it out in the nets Last Updated : 11 Oct 2012 09:29:39 PM IST CLT20: Sachin Tendulkar sweats it out in the nets
After long break from cricket, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar is all set to return on cricket field during the Champions League Twenty20 (CLT20) tournament in South Africa.
Mumbai Indians’ star batsman Sachin Tendulkar sweated it out in the nets ahead of their first game in the CLT20, which officially begins on October 13.
Apart from batting practice, master blaster underwent bowling and catching practice too. He also played football before being receiving fielding tips from coach Jonty Rhodes.
Mumbai Indians will play Lions in their opening game on October 14.
Tendulkar was last seen on grounds against New Zealand in two-match Test series, where he failed to perform with the bat. After being dismissed thrice in the similar passion, former cricketers had raised doubts on his form and blamed his age for delayed reflection to inswinging deliveries.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of