- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
German No. 2 seed Angelique Kerber and Romanian No. 5 seed Simona Halep advanced to the se
Live score card:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one Last Updated : 31 Aug 2012 11:05:36 AM IST Live scorecard:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one
Indian pacer Zaheer Khan struck early to dismiss Brendon McCullum after New Zealand elected to bat in the second Test at the M Chinnaswamy stadium on Friday.
New Zealand lost McCullum without a score on the board.
New Zealand made one change to their bowling attack from the first test in Hyderabad by bringing in paceman Tim Southee in place of Chris Martin.
Struggling New Zealand captain Ross Taylor urged his batsmen to put up a brave front and adopt aggressive approach to counter Indian spin duo Ravichandran Ashwin and Pragyan Ojha in the second Test.
"We have to talk among ourselves about tackling Ojha and Ashwin. We have to be brave and courageous to attack them.Then there wouldn't be too many people around your bat hopefully," he told reporters
Taylor said his team do not want to look far behind where they lost as many as four Test matches out of five, but desired to look ahead, focusing session by session.
Replying to a question, Taylor said he was working hard to get back among runs and the time was not far away."Two 100's in last 30 innings is not great, but I feel I am not far away from making runs. Sometimes you score two centuries in 30 innings and two in couple of innings," he said.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says a dance number should not be referred to as an item number.
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- 'Dishoom': Stylised action and entertainment
- Milind running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Salman mourns Rajjat Barjatya's death
- Hope to dub in my voice for Malayalam debut: Priya Anand
- Varun Dhawan upset with 'Dishoom' ban in Pak
- Facts about Sanjay Dutt we bet you don't know
- 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu