- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
Live score card:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one Last Updated : 31 Aug 2012 11:05:36 AM IST Live scorecard:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one
Indian pacer Zaheer Khan struck early to dismiss Brendon McCullum after New Zealand elected to bat in the second Test at the M Chinnaswamy stadium on Friday.
New Zealand lost McCullum without a score on the board.
New Zealand made one change to their bowling attack from the first test in Hyderabad by bringing in paceman Tim Southee in place of Chris Martin.
Struggling New Zealand captain Ross Taylor urged his batsmen to put up a brave front and adopt aggressive approach to counter Indian spin duo Ravichandran Ashwin and Pragyan Ojha in the second Test.
"We have to talk among ourselves about tackling Ojha and Ashwin. We have to be brave and courageous to attack them.Then there wouldn't be too many people around your bat hopefully," he told reporters
Taylor said his team do not want to look far behind where they lost as many as four Test matches out of five, but desired to look ahead, focusing session by session.
Replying to a question, Taylor said he was working hard to get back among runs and the time was not far away."Two 100's in last 30 innings is not great, but I feel I am not far away from making runs. Sometimes you score two centuries in 30 innings and two in couple of innings," he said.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of