- No baby right now, says Bipasha BasuWhy is Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each otherArjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first posterChaitra Navratri: Goddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Video games may help combat depressionFIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watchGionee A1 smartphone: Delight for selfie-loversFeeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says Deepika
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Live score card:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one Last Updated : 31 Aug 2012 11:05:36 AM IST Live scorecard:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one
Indian pacer Zaheer Khan struck early to dismiss Brendon McCullum after New Zealand elected to bat in the second Test at the M Chinnaswamy stadium on Friday.
New Zealand lost McCullum without a score on the board.
New Zealand made one change to their bowling attack from the first test in Hyderabad by bringing in paceman Tim Southee in place of Chris Martin.
Struggling New Zealand captain Ross Taylor urged his batsmen to put up a brave front and adopt aggressive approach to counter Indian spin duo Ravichandran Ashwin and Pragyan Ojha in the second Test.
"We have to talk among ourselves about tackling Ojha and Ashwin. We have to be brave and courageous to attack them.Then there wouldn't be too many people around your bat hopefully," he told reporters
Taylor said his team do not want to look far behind where they lost as many as four Test matches out of five, but desired to look ahead, focusing session by session.
Replying to a question, Taylor said he was working hard to get back among runs and the time was not far away."Two 100's in last 30 innings is not great, but I feel I am not far away from making runs. Sometimes you score two centuries in 30 innings and two in couple of innings," he said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Bipasha Basu has denied all rumours about being pregnant and says curiosity about
- Why is Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each other
- Arjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first poster
- FIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
- 6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
- Feeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says Deepika
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any