- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
India's tennis stars Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna stormed into the quarter-finals of the
Live score card:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one Last Updated : 31 Aug 2012 11:05:36 AM IST Live scorecard:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one
Indian pacer Zaheer Khan struck early to dismiss Brendon McCullum after New Zealand elected to bat in the second Test at the M Chinnaswamy stadium on Friday.
New Zealand lost McCullum without a score on the board.
New Zealand made one change to their bowling attack from the first test in Hyderabad by bringing in paceman Tim Southee in place of Chris Martin.
Struggling New Zealand captain Ross Taylor urged his batsmen to put up a brave front and adopt aggressive approach to counter Indian spin duo Ravichandran Ashwin and Pragyan Ojha in the second Test.
"We have to talk among ourselves about tackling Ojha and Ashwin. We have to be brave and courageous to attack them.Then there wouldn't be too many people around your bat hopefully," he told reporters
Taylor said his team do not want to look far behind where they lost as many as four Test matches out of five, but desired to look ahead, focusing session by session.
Replying to a question, Taylor said he was working hard to get back among runs and the time was not far away."Two 100's in last 30 innings is not great, but I feel I am not far away from making runs. Sometimes you score two centuries in 30 innings and two in couple of innings," he said.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Model Anja Rubik uses eye shadow as lip liner and avoids using waterproof make-up because
- Anu Malik recovering after surgery
- Sachin launches clothing brand, Riteish walks the ramp for it
- I am a greedy actor, says Vidya Balan
- SRK takes flight back from work to avoid traffic!
- When Karan Johar got emotional on 'Befikre' set!
- In coming times, all cinemas will be multiplexes: Big B
- Karan-Bipasha open to working together
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T