- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Rio De Janeiro authorities will distribute free tickets for next month's Paralympic Games
Live score card:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one Last Updated : 31 Aug 2012 11:05:36 AM IST Live scorecard:India vs New Zealand, second Test at Bengaluru - Day one
Indian pacer Zaheer Khan struck early to dismiss Brendon McCullum after New Zealand elected to bat in the second Test at the M Chinnaswamy stadium on Friday.
New Zealand lost McCullum without a score on the board.
New Zealand made one change to their bowling attack from the first test in Hyderabad by bringing in paceman Tim Southee in place of Chris Martin.
Struggling New Zealand captain Ross Taylor urged his batsmen to put up a brave front and adopt aggressive approach to counter Indian spin duo Ravichandran Ashwin and Pragyan Ojha in the second Test.
"We have to talk among ourselves about tackling Ojha and Ashwin. We have to be brave and courageous to attack them.Then there wouldn't be too many people around your bat hopefully," he told reporters
Taylor said his team do not want to look far behind where they lost as many as four Test matches out of five, but desired to look ahead, focusing session by session.
Replying to a question, Taylor said he was working hard to get back among runs and the time was not far away."Two 100's in last 30 innings is not great, but I feel I am not far away from making runs. Sometimes you score two centuries in 30 innings and two in couple of innings," he said.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Day Three at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2016, ended with a collection pre
- Jhanvi-Sara might star with Tiger in SOTY 2
- Wishes pour in for Shahid and Mira
- Amitabh is an intelligent actor: Shoojit Sircar
- It's a girl for Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput
- Review: Mechanic Resurrection
- OMG!!! Ranbir is mocking Katrina's text messages???
- Palak Muchhal in tears while recording song for 'Naamkarann'
- Would love to go out-of-the-box, says Abhay Deol
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
South Korean electronics conglomerate LG on Friday launched a new X Cam smartphone in Indi
- Jio does Apple, people throng Reliance Stores for free 4G test SIM
- Microsoft acquires Genee to accelerate intelligent experiences in Office 365
- Gionee launches selfie-focussed smartphone in India
- Microsoft's OneNote tool now available for Mac
- Huawei P9 with dual-lens camera launched in India at Rs 39,999