- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Azharduddin rubbishes Kambliâ€™s match fixing claim Last Updated : 18 Nov 2011 01:32:01 PM IST Md Azharuddin rubbishes Kambli's claim
Reacting sharply on Vinod Kambli's claim of suspicious match-fixing in the 1996 World Cup Semifinal, former Indian skipper Mohammad Azharuddin said that charger were not acceptable.
Interacting with a private news channel, Azhar rubbished Kambli's claim and said that he should come out with right facts.
"Very annoying the way Kambli has made such allegations. Kambli to come out and talk like this is absolutely rubbish."
He said that fielding was a collective decison taken in the team meeting. "Fielding was a collective decision and i have no regret. Ver sad that people are questioning the decision."
He further said that Kambli was dropped purely on performance basis.
Earlier, Kambli had said that 1996 world cup semi-final against Sri Lanka was allegedly fixed. He indirectly targetted Azhar's decison to opt for fielding after winning the toss.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of