- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Azharduddin rubbishes Kambliâ€™s match fixing claim Last Updated : 18 Nov 2011 01:32:01 PM IST Md Azharuddin rubbishes Kambli's claim
Reacting sharply on Vinod Kambli's claim of suspicious match-fixing in the 1996 World Cup Semifinal, former Indian skipper Mohammad Azharuddin said that charger were not acceptable.
Interacting with a private news channel, Azhar rubbished Kambli's claim and said that he should come out with right facts.
"Very annoying the way Kambli has made such allegations. Kambli to come out and talk like this is absolutely rubbish."
He said that fielding was a collective decison taken in the team meeting. "Fielding was a collective decision and i have no regret. Ver sad that people are questioning the decision."
He further said that Kambli was dropped purely on performance basis.
Earlier, Kambli had said that 1996 world cup semi-final against Sri Lanka was allegedly fixed. He indirectly targetted Azhar's decison to opt for fielding after winning the toss.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The trailer of 'Kahaani 2', starring Vidya Balan, has been released and the actress once a
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
- I choose a film that I can do justice to: Vidya Balan
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Siddharth Roy Kapur quits Disney India for own business venture
- KJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before release
- Karan wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: Aishwarya
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r