- Karan Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'Ranbir\'s Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain\'Bigg Boss\' extension has no links with \'Ashoka\': Raj NayakWatch Shah Rukh Khan\'s first Video tweetKim Kardashian stopped by cop for traffic violationJacqueline Fernandez to sketch for fansOMG! Ranveer Singh kisses in public,Deepika stunnedFirst Look of 'Bombay Velevt'Sexy siblings Shruti, Akshara HassanAngry Salman chases fans
Former Portugal and Real Madrid winger Luis Figo announced on Wednesday that he is to chal
Azharduddin rubbishes Kambliâ€™s match fixing claim Last Updated : 18 Nov 2011 01:32:01 PM IST Md Azharuddin rubbishes Kambli's claim
Reacting sharply on Vinod Kambli's claim of suspicious match-fixing in the 1996 World Cup Semifinal, former Indian skipper Mohammad Azharuddin said that charger were not acceptable.
Interacting with a private news channel, Azhar rubbished Kambli's claim and said that he should come out with right facts.
"Very annoying the way Kambli has made such allegations. Kambli to come out and talk like this is absolutely rubbish."
He said that fielding was a collective decison taken in the team meeting. "Fielding was a collective decision and i have no regret. Ver sad that people are questioning the decision."
He further said that Kambli was dropped purely on performance basis.
Earlier, Kambli had said that 1996 world cup semi-final against Sri Lanka was allegedly fixed. He indirectly targetted Azhar's decison to opt for fielding after winning the toss.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
There is someone who is not letting Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif meet.
- See how Shruti celebrates birthday
- Akshara faces wardrobe malfunction
- Sapna says she is not porn actress
- Sunny Leone at her steamiest best in 'XXX'
- Secrets of Sunny Leone and other celebs
- Shahrukh first to use Twitter camera
- PICS: Karan Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'
- Ranbir's Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3