- Five Bollywood sex ComediesSaina and Pullela Gopichand splitSonam\'s fiery statements too hot to handleOMG, Salman\'s ex flame turns a vampPics: Salman Khan dances with ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif's sister IsabelIndia-Japan relations enter new eraVideo: Sonam Kapoor is scorching hot in Vogue September issue 2014Birthday girl Padma Lakshmi’s hot picsSuperstars Akshay and Aamir have contrasting work ethicsNude pics of Jennifer Lawrence, Kim K, Kelly Brook, Kate Upton leaked
Five-time champion Serena Williams reached her first Grand Slam quarterfinal of 2014 at t
Floods hit Brazil World Cup city Natal before US game due to heavy rains Last Updated : 16 Jun 2014 12:29:00 PM IST File Photo : Wet in Natal. As you can see from the picture, it has been very wet in the northern Brazilian city of Natal for the last few days
Two days of near non-stop rain have dumped a month's worth of precipitation on the World Cup city of Natal, leading to a flood alert and raising worries that the deluge could affect the US team's debut match against Ghana.
Two days of near non-stop rain have dumped a month's worth of precipitation on the World Cup city of Natal, leading to a flood alert and raising worries that the deluge could affect the US team's debut match against Ghana. No deaths or injuries have been reported in the rains, which began on Friday and abated only dumping in 50 hours as much rain as is usually seen in the northeastern Brazilian city during the entire month of June. With more rains forecast for the next five days, some people worried that the weather could affect the US-Ghana match .
Natal's City Hall declared a flood alert and evacuated dozens of residents as a precaution in the Mae Luiza neighborhood in the city's west. News reports showed images of residents wading through knee-deep waters as others pushed cars submerged up to the door handles. Additional reports showed a huge crater cutting across a street in a residential neighbourhood.
Floods can often be deadly in Brazil, where intense rains, chaotic urban planning and garbage-filled drainage pipes sometimes result in landslides that bury entire neighborhoods. Poor neighborhoods, often built up steep hillsides, tend to be hit worst by such flooding.
The southern Brazilian regions of Parana and Mato Grosso do Sul have also been hit by recent floods.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The comedies have been stretching the limits of human imagination
- OMG! Vidya Balan has an extramarital affair
- Sonam's fiery statements too hot to handle
- Game of Thrones season 5 nude scene stokes off controversy
- OMG, Salman's ex flame turns a vamp
- Pics: Salman Khan dances with ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif's sister Isabel
- Motion poster of Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa revealed
- Video: Sonam Kapoor is scorching hot in Vogue September issue 2014
- Amitabh Bachchan hits 10-million milestone on Twitter
Oldest human on earth, a Mexican woman, celebrated her 127th birthday on Sunday.
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l