- Bollywood beauties with mothers in lawSee what Deepika doing on Ranveer's birthdayPankaj Udhas launched new albumJaved Akthar's family together in movie 'Chalk N Duster'Unknown facts about Ranveer Singh'Muslims trying to forcefully capture and rule India'First look of Kareena's item number in 'Brother'Shahid-Mira's 'shaadi' updatesIndia wins IBFF World ChampionshipSunny Leone enjoys 'After Party Night'
Chris Ciriello sent a low drag-flick into the right corner of the goal in the dying second
Floods hit Brazil World Cup city Natal before US game due to heavy rains Last Updated : 16 Jun 2014 12:29:00 PM IST File Photo : Wet in Natal. As you can see from the picture, it has been very wet in the northern Brazilian city of Natal for the last few days
Two days of near non-stop rain have dumped a month's worth of precipitation on the World Cup city of Natal, leading to a flood alert and raising worries that the deluge could affect the US team's debut match against Ghana.
Two days of near non-stop rain have dumped a month's worth of precipitation on the World Cup city of Natal, leading to a flood alert and raising worries that the deluge could affect the US team's debut match against Ghana. No deaths or injuries have been reported in the rains, which began on Friday and abated only dumping in 50 hours as much rain as is usually seen in the northeastern Brazilian city during the entire month of June. With more rains forecast for the next five days, some people worried that the weather could affect the US-Ghana match .
Natal's City Hall declared a flood alert and evacuated dozens of residents as a precaution in the Mae Luiza neighborhood in the city's west. News reports showed images of residents wading through knee-deep waters as others pushed cars submerged up to the door handles. Additional reports showed a huge crater cutting across a street in a residential neighbourhood.
Floods can often be deadly in Brazil, where intense rains, chaotic urban planning and garbage-filled drainage pipes sometimes result in landslides that bury entire neighborhoods. Poor neighborhoods, often built up steep hillsides, tend to be hit worst by such flooding.
The southern Brazilian regions of Parana and Mato Grosso do Sul have also been hit by recent floods.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See Shahid and Mira dance together at their Sangeet ceremony
- Shahid's both moms and father pose together
- Happy that same-sex marriages are being accepted: Delevingne
- Katy Perry rekindles romance with John Mayer?
- Kimberley Walsh will have eight bridesmaids
- Bollywood beauties with mothers in law
- See what Deepika doing on Ranveer's birthday
- Pankaj Udhas launched new album
- Javed Akthar's family together in movie 'Chalk N Duster'
Mice that are exposed to the powerful smell of cat urine early in life do not avoid the sa
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe