- Alia Bhatt watches 'Phillauri' with beau SidharthAnushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRKIndia ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika ApteUnknown facts about Kangana RanautAkshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan KumarKanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequelThe incredible journey from Dalip Rana to The Great KhaliNeed a block button for haters: Actor Sunny LeonePHOTOS: Salman, Katrina back togetherB-Town attends Aishwarya Rai's father's chautha
Former Davis cup captain Naresh Kumar on Thursday hoped Indian tennis superstars Leander
Floods hit Brazil World Cup city Natal before US game due to heavy rains Last Updated : 16 Jun 2014 12:29:00 PM IST File Photo : Wet in Natal. As you can see from the picture, it has been very wet in the northern Brazilian city of Natal for the last few days
Two days of near non-stop rain have dumped a month's worth of precipitation on the World Cup city of Natal, leading to a flood alert and raising worries that the deluge could affect the US team's debut match against Ghana.
Two days of near non-stop rain have dumped a month's worth of precipitation on the World Cup city of Natal, leading to a flood alert and raising worries that the deluge could affect the US team's debut match against Ghana. No deaths or injuries have been reported in the rains, which began on Friday and abated only dumping in 50 hours as much rain as is usually seen in the northeastern Brazilian city during the entire month of June. With more rains forecast for the next five days, some people worried that the weather could affect the US-Ghana match .
Natal's City Hall declared a flood alert and evacuated dozens of residents as a precaution in the Mae Luiza neighborhood in the city's west. News reports showed images of residents wading through knee-deep waters as others pushed cars submerged up to the door handles. Additional reports showed a huge crater cutting across a street in a residential neighbourhood.
Floods can often be deadly in Brazil, where intense rains, chaotic urban planning and garbage-filled drainage pipes sometimes result in landslides that bury entire neighborhoods. Poor neighborhoods, often built up steep hillsides, tend to be hit worst by such flooding.
The southern Brazilian regions of Parana and Mato Grosso do Sul have also been hit by recent floods.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Alia Bhatt went to watch 'Phillauri' with alleged boyfriend Sidharth Malhotra last
- Michael Shannon in 'Deadpool 2'
- Anushka, Diljit keep believing in the impossible: SRK
- I'm a survivor: Neha Dhupia
- India ashamed of sexuality, physicality: Actress Radhika Apte
- Unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut
- Akshay Kumar has many similarities with my father: Bhushan Kumar
- Kanika adds personal touch to 'Diya Aur...' sequel
- Singer Papon invites Big B to Assam
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
Chinese smartphone maker nubia on Monday launched Z11 MINI S smartphone designed for photo