- Chillai Kalan ends in KashmirAmrita Arora Style Diva of Dilli Ki SardiBollywood\'s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next releaseJohnny Depp to wed fiancee AmberShruti Haasan\'s Latest Fashion Spread For FilmfareWho’s Trying to Sabotage Arjun Rampal’s RoyDiets of Bollywood starBebo, Saif enjoy with friends in GoaCollege girl challenges Honey Singh
McLaren has unveiled new car, the MP4-30 to be driven by Alonso and Button this year.
Floods hit Brazil World Cup city Natal before US game due to heavy rains Last Updated : 16 Jun 2014 12:29:00 PM IST File Photo : Wet in Natal. As you can see from the picture, it has been very wet in the northern Brazilian city of Natal for the last few days
Two days of near non-stop rain have dumped a month's worth of precipitation on the World Cup city of Natal, leading to a flood alert and raising worries that the deluge could affect the US team's debut match against Ghana.
Two days of near non-stop rain have dumped a month's worth of precipitation on the World Cup city of Natal, leading to a flood alert and raising worries that the deluge could affect the US team's debut match against Ghana. No deaths or injuries have been reported in the rains, which began on Friday and abated only dumping in 50 hours as much rain as is usually seen in the northeastern Brazilian city during the entire month of June. With more rains forecast for the next five days, some people worried that the weather could affect the US-Ghana match .
Natal's City Hall declared a flood alert and evacuated dozens of residents as a precaution in the Mae Luiza neighborhood in the city's west. News reports showed images of residents wading through knee-deep waters as others pushed cars submerged up to the door handles. Additional reports showed a huge crater cutting across a street in a residential neighbourhood.
Floods can often be deadly in Brazil, where intense rains, chaotic urban planning and garbage-filled drainage pipes sometimes result in landslides that bury entire neighborhoods. Poor neighborhoods, often built up steep hillsides, tend to be hit worst by such flooding.
The southern Brazilian regions of Parana and Mato Grosso do Sul have also been hit by recent floods.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Maliaka Arora's sister Amrita Arora who got instant fame after her item song Dilli Ki Sar
- Bollywood's dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39
- Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next release
- PICS: Johnny Depp to wed fiancee in his private yacht
- China's first Tibetan language film released in Tibet
- Watch Video:Game of Thrones' season 5 official trailer out
- Aamir Khan's new look in 'Dangal'
- Shruti Haasan's Latest Fashion Spread For Filmfare
- Who’s Trying to Sabotage Arjun Rampal’s Roy
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3