- Unknown facts about JayalaithaPM Modi beats Obama, Trumph, Hillary, ZukurbergNeed patient director: SRK on SalmanPink bags four awards at 23rd Star Screen Awards 2016Dear Zindagi crosses Rs 50 crore markPooja to revive dry ATMsHomestays, ropeway to change the face of Manipur tourismPics: Sonam, Aditya dazzle on Blenders Pride Fashion Tour runwayYuvraj-Hazel's Goa wedding and reception picsKahaani 2: Will break your heart, grip your senses
Indias Ruchita Vinerkar claimed bronze in the womens 10m Air Pistol, the last event of th
Bopanna, Qureshi back together again Last Updated : 20 Oct 2013 05:21:35 PM IST File Photo : Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007
Two years after breaking their highly successful pairing, Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi have decided to reunite for the 2014 season. The two last played together in the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 and have joined forces for a second stint with the aim of repeating and furthering their past exploits.
The duo split in 2011 after the World Tour final in London when Bopanna decided to partner Mahesh Bhupathi due his
debut appearance for the 2012 London Olympics. Speaking on renewing his partnership with Aisam, an excited Rohan said, "It's always a delight to partner with an old friend and specially someone with whom I have a great understanding with, on and off the court." "I've always felt that we have a complementary playing style and the experience that we have playing with each other is an added advantage."
Bopanna has had quite an eventful year, reaching a career high of third in the ATP Rankings in July post his successful stint at Wimbledon, making a semi-final appearance for the first time with Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Bopanna is currently ranked fifth in the ATP World Rankings.
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007. Together, they reached the
final of the 2010 US Open, they won the ATP World Tour Master's 1000 title in Paris the next year, and in the process, qualified for the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 as they broke into the top 10 in the world rankings.
The pair reached their first ATP career doubles final in 2007 at the Kingfisher Airlines Tennis Open in Mumbai where
they finished runners-up. They had to wait until 2011 to win their first ATP doubles title at the Johannesburg Open.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Deepika Padukone has been named the sexiest Asian woman in the world for the first
- Russell Crowe cleared in Azealia Banks case
- See what makes Dharmendra blush even at this age
- "Feeling much better now," tweets Dilip Kumar
- Raees trailer: Shah Rukh Khan like never before
- Rajinikanth, Suriya pay last respects to Cho Ramaswamy
- Look who looked best at Manish Malhotra's Golden Jubilee
- Why Raees is the last chance for SRK
- Pics: Celebrations to continue for Yuvral-Hazel
Doctors in a UAE hospital are celebrating the successful delivery of its smallest patient,
Bharti Airtel on Thursday launched two new bundled packs for its prepaid customers wit