- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Dutee Chand is sprinting hard and she has her aim set -- the coveted gold medal at the Rio
Bopanna, Qureshi back together again Last Updated : 20 Oct 2013 05:21:35 PM IST File Photo : Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007
Two years after breaking their highly successful pairing, Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi have decided to reunite for the 2014 season. The two last played together in the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 and have joined forces for a second stint with the aim of repeating and furthering their past exploits.
The duo split in 2011 after the World Tour final in London when Bopanna decided to partner Mahesh Bhupathi due his
debut appearance for the 2012 London Olympics. Speaking on renewing his partnership with Aisam, an excited Rohan said, "It's always a delight to partner with an old friend and specially someone with whom I have a great understanding with, on and off the court." "I've always felt that we have a complementary playing style and the experience that we have playing with each other is an added advantage."
Bopanna has had quite an eventful year, reaching a career high of third in the ATP Rankings in July post his successful stint at Wimbledon, making a semi-final appearance for the first time with Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Bopanna is currently ranked fifth in the ATP World Rankings.
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007. Together, they reached the
final of the 2010 US Open, they won the ATP World Tour Master's 1000 title in Paris the next year, and in the process, qualified for the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 as they broke into the top 10 in the world rankings.
The pair reached their first ATP career doubles final in 2007 at the Kingfisher Airlines Tennis Open in Mumbai where
they finished runners-up. They had to wait until 2011 to win their first ATP doubles title at the Johannesburg Open.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kangana Ranaut looked every inch a Mughal empress as she walked for Manav Gangwani
- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once
- 'Kabali' mints Rs 11.4 crore in north India in two days
- 'Mission Tiger' makers urge government to declare film tax-free
- 'Madaari' is a 'must watch', says Kejriwal
- Twinkle slams Naseeruddin for calling father 'poor actor'
- 'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up call
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' sets new box office record on opening day
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i