- Review: Mechanic ResurrectionOMG!!! Ranbir is mocking katrina's text messages???While kissing in A Flying Jat,Jacqualine-Tiger refused to hear cutShahid-Meera to announce good news soon'A Flying Jatt' movie reviewShraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFWBhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her bookDeepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses nowSakshi Malik will be Beti Bachao Beti Padhao brand ambassador in HaryanaRustom Girl Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritual
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday announced that a Task Force will be set up to prepa
Bopanna, Qureshi back together again Last Updated : 20 Oct 2013 05:21:35 PM IST File Photo : Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007
Two years after breaking their highly successful pairing, Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi have decided to reunite for the 2014 season. The two last played together in the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 and have joined forces for a second stint with the aim of repeating and furthering their past exploits.
The duo split in 2011 after the World Tour final in London when Bopanna decided to partner Mahesh Bhupathi due his
debut appearance for the 2012 London Olympics. Speaking on renewing his partnership with Aisam, an excited Rohan said, "It's always a delight to partner with an old friend and specially someone with whom I have a great understanding with, on and off the court." "I've always felt that we have a complementary playing style and the experience that we have playing with each other is an added advantage."
Bopanna has had quite an eventful year, reaching a career high of third in the ATP Rankings in July post his successful stint at Wimbledon, making a semi-final appearance for the first time with Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Bopanna is currently ranked fifth in the ATP World Rankings.
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007. Together, they reached the
final of the 2010 US Open, they won the ATP World Tour Master's 1000 title in Paris the next year, and in the process, qualified for the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 as they broke into the top 10 in the world rankings.
The pair reached their first ATP career doubles final in 2007 at the Kingfisher Airlines Tennis Open in Mumbai where
they finished runners-up. They had to wait until 2011 to win their first ATP doubles title at the Johannesburg Open.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Mechanic Resurrection" is a super-charged, stylishly packed action thriller that is mecha
- OMG!!! Ranbir is mocking katrina's text messages???
- Palak Muchhal in tears while recording song for 'Naamkarann' (TV Snippets)
- Would love to go out-of-the-box, says Abhay Deol
- While kissing in A Flying Jat,Jacqualine-Tiger refused to hear cut
- Jackie Chan is Renny Harlin's icon
- 'Freaky Ali' team to launch menswear label in Dubai
- Taapsee, Neeraj Pandey team up for 'Meera'
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
South Korean electronics conglomerate LG on Friday launched a new X Cam smartphone in Indi
- Jio does Apple, people throng Reliance Stores for free 4G test SIM
- Microsoft acquires Genee to accelerate intelligent experiences in Office 365
- Gionee launches selfie-focussed smartphone in India
- Microsoft's OneNote tool now available for Mac
- Huawei P9 with dual-lens camera launched in India at Rs 39,999