- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun DhawanKim Kardashian ready to be pregnantHere\'s why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of BollywoodWhich Bollywood star had slapped Varun Dhawan once?Vogue features first Transgender model Andreja PejicAsus launches ZenFone 2 with 4GB ramMany Many happy returns Sachin Tendulkar on turning 42
Playing her first match as world number one, India's Sania Mirza crashed out of the Porsch
Bopanna, Qureshi back together again Last Updated : 20 Oct 2013 05:21:35 PM IST File Photo : Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007
Two years after breaking their highly successful pairing, Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi have decided to reunite for the 2014 season. The two last played together in the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 and have joined forces for a second stint with the aim of repeating and furthering their past exploits.
The duo split in 2011 after the World Tour final in London when Bopanna decided to partner Mahesh Bhupathi due his
debut appearance for the 2012 London Olympics. Speaking on renewing his partnership with Aisam, an excited Rohan said, "It's always a delight to partner with an old friend and specially someone with whom I have a great understanding with, on and off the court." "I've always felt that we have a complementary playing style and the experience that we have playing with each other is an added advantage."
Bopanna has had quite an eventful year, reaching a career high of third in the ATP Rankings in July post his successful stint at Wimbledon, making a semi-final appearance for the first time with Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Bopanna is currently ranked fifth in the ATP World Rankings.
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007. Together, they reached the
final of the 2010 US Open, they won the ATP World Tour Master's 1000 title in Paris the next year, and in the process, qualified for the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 as they broke into the top 10 in the world rankings.
The pair reached their first ATP career doubles final in 2007 at the Kingfisher Airlines Tennis Open in Mumbai where
they finished runners-up. They had to wait until 2011 to win their first ATP doubles title at the Johannesburg Open.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Akshay Kumar feels the recent suicide by farmer Gajendra Singh at an Aam Aadmi P
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
- Piku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
- Lady Gaga to receive contemporary ‘Icon’ award
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!
- B-Town wishes Varun Dhawan on B'day
- Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
- PICS:Kim Kardashian ready to be pregnant
- Here's why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of Bollywood
An Islamic college in Melbourne city has banned its girl students from participating in ru
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,