- Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina DesaiShahrukh Khan thanks Chunky PandeyAmitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar\'s receptionWho has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?Unknown facts about hot Shraddha KapoorAir pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi Pednekar
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
Bopanna, Qureshi back together again Last Updated : 20 Oct 2013 05:21:35 PM IST File Photo : Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007
Two years after breaking their highly successful pairing, Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi have decided to reunite for the 2014 season. The two last played together in the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 and have joined forces for a second stint with the aim of repeating and furthering their past exploits.
The duo split in 2011 after the World Tour final in London when Bopanna decided to partner Mahesh Bhupathi due his
debut appearance for the 2012 London Olympics. Speaking on renewing his partnership with Aisam, an excited Rohan said, "It's always a delight to partner with an old friend and specially someone with whom I have a great understanding with, on and off the court." "I've always felt that we have a complementary playing style and the experience that we have playing with each other is an added advantage."
Bopanna has had quite an eventful year, reaching a career high of third in the ATP Rankings in July post his successful stint at Wimbledon, making a semi-final appearance for the first time with Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Bopanna is currently ranked fifth in the ATP World Rankings.
The Indo-Pak duo enjoyed a blistering run during their partnership which began in 2007. Together, they reached the
final of the 2010 US Open, they won the ATP World Tour Master's 1000 title in Paris the next year, and in the process, qualified for the ATP World Tour Final in London in 2011 as they broke into the top 10 in the world rankings.
The pair reached their first ATP career doubles final in 2007 at the Kingfisher Airlines Tennis Open in Mumbai where
they finished runners-up. They had to wait until 2011 to win their first ATP doubles title at the Johannesburg Open.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After a long gap, World beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan sizzled on the cover of Vogue magaz
- 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' will release internationally: Ayushmann
- Bollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
- Shahrukh Khan thanks Chunky Pandey
- Amitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar's reception
- Who has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?
- Lady Gaga suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Unknown facts about hot Shraddha Kapoor
- Hit-and-run case: Court turns down prosecution plea
The country's oldest Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopened on Tuesday, March 3.
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w