- It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John AbrahamBigg Boss 9: Let’s know the possible contestants of the showWill Radhe Maa enter Bigg Boss 9?These figures support Kangana's frustrationsShah Rukh wraps \'Dilwale\' shooting in IcelandKangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar Alia
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Indian eves demolish lowly Fiji in HWL Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 08:59:18 PM IST Indian players celebrate after scoring 3rd goal against Fiji during their FIH Hockey World League Round 2 (women) match at National stadium in New Delhi on Thursday. Fiji's captain Melba Nautu (L) is also seen.
Unlike their last match against Malaysia, the Indians looked more organised and purposeful today at the floodlit Major Dhyan Chand Stadium.
Roselin Dung Dung (15th minute, 45th), Rani Rampal (22nd, 61st) and Jaspreet Kaur (59th, 69th) scored two goals apiece, while Soundarya Yendala (7th), Namita Toppo (11th), Navjot Kaur (38th) and Chanchan Devi (66th) sounded the board once each for the 12th ranked Indians.
As the rankings suggest, the 59th ranked Fiji girls turned out to be a complete mismatch for the home team that took control of the proceedings from the word go, and enjoyed it throughout the entire duration of 70 minutes.
Indian eves demolish lowly Fiji 10-0 in Hero Hockey World League:
Such was India's domination that they pumped in as many as four goals in the first 22 minutes as the Fijians found it difficult to stop the home team's continuous onslaught.
After the change of ends, India scored six more goals, four of which came in the last 11 minutes of the game, to register a convincing victory.
The Indians displayed coordinated and structured hockey as they managed to score as many as six goals through field efforts, while the remaining three strikes came of penalty corners and one of the penalty stroke was converted by Jaspreet in the 59th minute.
The Indian eves had defeated Kazakhstan 8-0 and Malaysia 3-0 in their first two games.
By virtue of three straight wins, India lead the standings with nine points, a point above higher-ranked Japan, who are placed second.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Now it is been confirmed that the 'Mardaani' actress Rani Mukerji is pregnant.
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- Bigg Boss 9: Let’s know the possible contestants of the show
- Ram Gopal Varma deliberately violated 'Sholay' copyright: HC
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- Riteish kicked Elli Avram from 'Housefull 3'
- Big B files police complaint against dirty sms
- Will Radhe Maa enter Bigg Boss 9?
- Video: Hrithik, Sonam reprise 'Dheere Dheere Se'
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.