- Plot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan's Kick is all aboutKatrina copies Deepika\'s bikiniWhat is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditionsEx lovers Ranbir-Deepika get cosy in \'Tamasha\'Shankaracharya in trouble for his remarks against Sai BabaDelhi Zoo soon to give more to animalsThese B-Wood daughters will not make a debutRekha can look awful alsoTop ten rain songs in Hindi filmsHottest couple in Tennis on a holiday
India will be expecting a lion's share of medals from shooters, boxers, wrestlers and shu
Indian eves demolish lowly Fiji in HWL Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 08:59:18 PM IST Indian players celebrate after scoring 3rd goal against Fiji during their FIH Hockey World League Round 2 (women) match at National stadium in New Delhi on Thursday. Fiji's captain Melba Nautu (L) is also seen.
Unlike their last match against Malaysia, the Indians looked more organised and purposeful today at the floodlit Major Dhyan Chand Stadium.
Roselin Dung Dung (15th minute, 45th), Rani Rampal (22nd, 61st) and Jaspreet Kaur (59th, 69th) scored two goals apiece, while Soundarya Yendala (7th), Namita Toppo (11th), Navjot Kaur (38th) and Chanchan Devi (66th) sounded the board once each for the 12th ranked Indians.
As the rankings suggest, the 59th ranked Fiji girls turned out to be a complete mismatch for the home team that took control of the proceedings from the word go, and enjoyed it throughout the entire duration of 70 minutes.
Indian eves demolish lowly Fiji 10-0 in Hero Hockey World League:
Such was India's domination that they pumped in as many as four goals in the first 22 minutes as the Fijians found it difficult to stop the home team's continuous onslaught.
After the change of ends, India scored six more goals, four of which came in the last 11 minutes of the game, to register a convincing victory.
The Indians displayed coordinated and structured hockey as they managed to score as many as six goals through field efforts, while the remaining three strikes came of penalty corners and one of the penalty stroke was converted by Jaspreet in the 59th minute.
The Indian eves had defeated Kazakhstan 8-0 and Malaysia 3-0 in their first two games.
By virtue of three straight wins, India lead the standings with nine points, a point above higher-ranked Japan, who are placed second.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
There is much fanfare around the upcoming Salman Khan film Kick as people waited with anti
- Katrina copies Deepika's bikini
- What is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditions
- Ex lovers Ranbir-Deepika get cosy in 'Tamasha'
- Mandira does not mind exposing
- Out : Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s first look in Tamasha
- Watch : Priyanka Chopra’s Mary Kom teaser trailer out
- These B-Wood daughters will not make a debut
- Rekha can look awful also
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
Prices of QWERTY handsets of Blackberry have been slashed to make them affordable.