- Trending videos in IndiaSalman will donate spermWomen who matter in Indian politicsMiley and Katy catfight after kissPICS : Gritty Indian sportswomenGulaab Gang is all about Women EmpowermentIndia one of most dangerous countries to liveWomen’s day special: Bollywood’s top six powerful beautiesPICS: Siddharth romancing Kohli\'s exPICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night stand
Here is a quick look at some of the prominent Indian women sports-persons who have done
Indian eves demolish lowly Fiji in HWL Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 08:59:18 PM IST Indian players celebrate after scoring 3rd goal against Fiji during their FIH Hockey World League Round 2 (women) match at National stadium in New Delhi on Thursday. Fiji's captain Melba Nautu (L) is also seen.
Unlike their last match against Malaysia, the Indians looked more organised and purposeful today at the floodlit Major Dhyan Chand Stadium.
Roselin Dung Dung (15th minute, 45th), Rani Rampal (22nd, 61st) and Jaspreet Kaur (59th, 69th) scored two goals apiece, while Soundarya Yendala (7th), Namita Toppo (11th), Navjot Kaur (38th) and Chanchan Devi (66th) sounded the board once each for the 12th ranked Indians.
As the rankings suggest, the 59th ranked Fiji girls turned out to be a complete mismatch for the home team that took control of the proceedings from the word go, and enjoyed it throughout the entire duration of 70 minutes.
Indian eves demolish lowly Fiji 10-0 in Hero Hockey World League:
Such was India's domination that they pumped in as many as four goals in the first 22 minutes as the Fijians found it difficult to stop the home team's continuous onslaught.
After the change of ends, India scored six more goals, four of which came in the last 11 minutes of the game, to register a convincing victory.
The Indians displayed coordinated and structured hockey as they managed to score as many as six goals through field efforts, while the remaining three strikes came of penalty corners and one of the penalty stroke was converted by Jaspreet in the 59th minute.
The Indian eves had defeated Kazakhstan 8-0 and Malaysia 3-0 in their first two games.
By virtue of three straight wins, India lead the standings with nine points, a point above higher-ranked Japan, who are placed second.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
One of the most eligible bachelors in the Hindi film industry is in no mood to settle down
- Miley and Katy catfight after kiss
- OMG!!! Sunny Leone looks scary
- Arjun Kapoor: Meet the new serial kisser of B-town
- Gulaab Gang is all about Women Empowerment
- OMG! Siddharth Mallya shoves his hand inside Kat’s top
- Elli Avram staying in Salman's house!
- Women’s day special: Bollywood’s top six powerful beauties
- Amitabh Bachchan was in love with Waheeda Rehman
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric