- \'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Saina Nehwal clings to world number 2 rank Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 05:43:44 PM IST File Photo
Ace Indian shuttler Parupalli Kashyap slipped out of the top-10 bracket but Olympic bronze medallist Saina Nehwal continued to hold on to her second position in the latest World badminton ranking issued today.
The London Olympics quarter-finalist Kashyap (51690), who jumped to the ninth place late last month, held the position for three weeks but he now finds himself at number 11, a loss of two places.
Kashyap was not scheduled to play any tournament in the last one month and the players who benefitted from his absence are Vietnam's Tien Minh Nguyen (9) and Deanmark's Jan O Jorgensen (10).
Young sensation P V Sindhu, who cracked the top 20 bracket in September last year, was static at world number 16 in the women's ranking.
Among other male shuttlers, Ajay Jayaram slipped one place to be at 32nd, while RMV Gurusaidutt gained a position to 37th. Sourabh Verma is the other Indian inside the top 50 at 42nd place.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is Mallika Sherawat birthday.
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country