- Is Katrina upset and did not come in receptionWhy these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan\'s receptionAamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding receptionSRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's receptionCondoms, pregnancy test kit, rifles found in Rampal's AashramPoonam Pandey to endorse breast creamAamir, SRK and Salman together at same stageReview in pics of \'Happy Ending\'What is Salman Khan doing at his sister\'s feet?
Fance's pole vault world record holder Renaud Lavillenie and New Zealand's unstoppable sh
Saina Nehwal retains to No. 2 spot Last Updated : 31 Jan 2013 07:22:35 PM IST File photo of India's ace shuttler Saina Nehwal.
London Olympic bronze medallist Saina has 80461.7444 points in her kitty and is placed behind reigning Olympic champion Li Xuerui (94626.7153) of China, who tops the women's chart.
Saina Nehwal retains World No. 2 spot in BWF rankings:
Among other Indian in the fray, promising P V Sindhu also remained static at a career-best 16th spot in the women's singles ranking.
In the rankings for the men's singles, Olympic quarterfinalist Parupalli Kashyap of India also retained his career-best World No. 9 position.
Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia continues to top the men's ranking with Chinese duo of Chen Long and Du Pengyu occupying the second and third spots respectively.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After 'Tharki Chokro' and 'Love Is A Waste Of Time', the makers of Aamir Khan starrer 'PK
- FIRST LOOK: Rekha in 'Fitoor'
- Is Katrina upset and did not come in reception
- Why these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan's reception
- I love coming to India: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Aamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?
- SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding reception
- Rajinikanth skips Kochadaiyaan's screening at IFFI
- Why Aamir Khan missed Arpita's wedding reception
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.