- 11-year-old attempts 550 km swim in raging Ganga in 10 daysSindhu, Sakshi, Dipa, Jitu get Khel RatnasRemembering 'King Of Pop' on his 58th B'daykareena kapoor khan 'sexy' pregnancy photos.'Rock On!!' clocks eight years, makers look forward to sequelWhat is notorious Savita Bhabhi doing in Baar Baar Dekho?I put in an effort to look presentable: Ranbir KapoorJennifer Aniston credits father for her flawless skinWill Smith joins Akshay Kumar's partyShahid Kapoor takes his baby daughter home
Pramod Patni of Life Insurance Corporation of India beat off stiff competiton from Puran S
Saina Nehwal retains to No. 2 spot Last Updated : 31 Jan 2013 07:22:35 PM IST File photo of India's ace shuttler Saina Nehwal.
London Olympic bronze medallist Saina has 80461.7444 points in her kitty and is placed behind reigning Olympic champion Li Xuerui (94626.7153) of China, who tops the women's chart.
Saina Nehwal retains World No. 2 spot in BWF rankings:
Among other Indian in the fray, promising P V Sindhu also remained static at a career-best 16th spot in the women's singles ranking.
In the rankings for the men's singles, Olympic quarterfinalist Parupalli Kashyap of India also retained his career-best World No. 9 position.
Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia continues to top the men's ranking with Chinese duo of Chen Long and Du Pengyu occupying the second and third spots respectively.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The launch of "Bapu sada kehnda", a new music single on homosexuality, has marked the fora
- Sonakshi to act with family only with right script
- Remembering 'King Of Pop' on his 58th B'day
- Amy Jackson to sing in Punjabi, reveals Manj Musik
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'
- kareena kapoor khan 'sexy' pregnancy photos.
- Om Puri in Pakistan to promote film
- 'Rock On!!' clocks eight years, makers look forward to sequel
- What is notorious Savita Bhabhi doing in Baar Baar Dekho?
An Indonesian man is set to hold the title of world's oldest man at 145 years, authorities
Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco on Monday announced some unique offers