- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFWBhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her bookDeepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses nowSakshi Malik will be Beti Bachao Beti Padhao brand ambassador in HaryanaRustom Girl Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritualFirst Look: Shah Rukh shooting for The Ring'Half Girlfriend' team finishes Cape Town scheduleSedition case filed against actor Ramya for Pakistan is not hell remarkAryan Khan flaunts abs at college partyWon't camouflage baby bump on screen: Kareena
Northern Ireland on Wednesday announced a 23-member football squad for the World Cup quali
India-Pak match ends in draw at Sultan Cup Last Updated : 14 Nov 2012 11:37:49 PM IST File photo of India and Pakistan fan cheering their team members.
After posting two impressive wins, India were held to a goalless draw by arch-rivals Pakistan in their third round-robin league match at the Sultan of Johor Cup hockey tournament in Johor Bahru on Wednesday.
There was plenty of action in the match from the start as both the teams adopted attacking approach but the forwards lacked in giving finishing touches.
The script was no different after the barren first half as both Indian and Pakistani forwards continued to falter at crucial moments.
It was Pakistan who earned the first penalty corner of the match in the 39th minute only for Irfan Muhammad to waste the opportunity.
India should consider themselves unlucky not to have returned with a win from the game as Prabhdeep Singh hit the upright of the Pakistani goal in the 46th minute.
India will next play New Zealand tomorrow before squaring off against hosts Malaysia in their last league match on Saturday.
After three matches, India lead the points table with seven points while Pakistan are languishing at the bottom of the six-team competition on two points.
India had earlier stunned defending champions Australia 2-0 before getting the better of formidable Germany 3-1 in their previous two matches.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Academy Award-winning actor Christoph Waltz is in talks to star in filmmaker James Cameron
- Atif Aslam won't perform in Gurgaon
- B-town stars greet fans on Janmashtami
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement
- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFW
- Britney Spears biopic coming to TV soon
- Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami
- 'Remo' director to reunite with film's makers
- Bhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her book
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
If you are in awe of those early morning queues outside Apple Stores globally, hang on. Fr