- Hrithik Roshan will soon make Hollywood debut?Observe something in Surveen\'s bodyBMW X3 launched in IndiaIrrfan Khan to star opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ‘Jazbaa’Kajol and Karan Johar bitter spatAamir U-turn on Rani Mukerji\'s MardaaniPoonam Pandey sheds her clothes for Ice Bucket ChallengeBachchan's cheer for KabaddiFurore over Kunal Khemu\'s controversial \'shiva\' tattooGauahar-Kushal relationship on the rocks
Russian tennis superstar Maria Sharapova booked her US Open third-round berth with a gri
India-Pak match ends in draw at Sultan Cup Last Updated : 14 Nov 2012 11:37:49 PM IST File photo of India and Pakistan fan cheering their team members.
After posting two impressive wins, India were held to a goalless draw by arch-rivals Pakistan in their third round-robin league match at the Sultan of Johor Cup hockey tournament in Johor Bahru on Wednesday.
There was plenty of action in the match from the start as both the teams adopted attacking approach but the forwards lacked in giving finishing touches.
The script was no different after the barren first half as both Indian and Pakistani forwards continued to falter at crucial moments.
It was Pakistan who earned the first penalty corner of the match in the 39th minute only for Irfan Muhammad to waste the opportunity.
India should consider themselves unlucky not to have returned with a win from the game as Prabhdeep Singh hit the upright of the Pakistani goal in the 46th minute.
India will next play New Zealand tomorrow before squaring off against hosts Malaysia in their last league match on Saturday.
After three matches, India lead the points table with seven points while Pakistan are languishing at the bottom of the six-team competition on two points.
India had earlier stunned defending champions Australia 2-0 before getting the better of formidable Germany 3-1 in their previous two matches.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
If reports are to be believed then Hrithik Roshan has been approached to play the lead in
- Observe something in Surveen's body
- Irrfan Khan to star opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ‘Jazbaa’
- Kajol and Karan Johar bitter spat
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt to shoot intimate scenes for film?
- Aamir U-turn on Rani Mukerji's Mardaani
- Poonam Pandey sheds her clothes for Ice Bucket Challenge
- Bachchan's cheer for Kabaddi
- Furore over Kunal Khemu's controversial 'shiva' tattoo
Half-naked revellers pelted each other with tomatoes and bathed in red goo in Spain's Toma
Xiaomi will be launching its affordable smartphone Redmi 1s in India on Sept 2.