- SRK reaches children for road safety'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekendI'm not getting married: Preity ZintaKatrina Kaif sports a short hairdoSunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night standDeepika Padukone wants to try her luck in productionBig B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his nextPics: Is there a ray of hope again for the LGBT?Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumps
Badminton Association of India (BAI) announced a cash award of Rs 10 lakh for PV Sindhu in
Sahara felicitates London Olympic medallists Last Updated : 01 Nov 2012 10:30:34 AM IST Sahara felicitates London Olympic medallists
Sahara India Pariwar on Wednesday felicitated six Olympic medalists with 3 and 2 kg medals made of pure gold.
The ceremony witnessed the awarding of a big 3 kg medals of pure gold to Vijay Kumar (Shooting) and Sushil Kumar (Wrestling), whereas 2 Kg medals of pure gold were presented to sportspersons - Gagan Narang (Shooting), Saina Nehwal (Badminton), Mary Kom (Boxing) and Yogeshwar Dutt (Wrestling) for bagging bronze medals.
The awards were presented to the sportspersons by Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav, who also lauded the hardwork and dedication of sportpersons which won them laurels for the country at the international event.
On the occasion, Managing Director & Chairman Worker of Sahara India group, Hon'able Saharasri Subrato Roy Sahara said that he hoped that many more medals would come to the country in the future Olympics.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Watch comedian Raju Srivastava's new video for 'Swachha Bharat Abhiyaan'.
- SRK reaches children for road safety
- B-town goes gaga over Ranbir-Deepika's in 'Tamasha'
- Akshay-Twinkle's dinner date at Taj
- 'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekend
- I'm not getting married: Preity Zinta
- Katrina Kaif sports a short hairdo
- Sunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night stand
- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in production
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl