- New love in Ranveer Singh's life?Resemblance between three Khan'sDU admissions to begin tomorrowGreat! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 CroreKangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha MadhuriPriyanka don't consider herself as starTaylor Swift youngest on ForbesRevealed! Why Rekha walked out of Fitoor?Want to see Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan's trailer? Strictly for fansKangana Ranaut\'s next film is Rangoon with Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Sahara felicitates London Olympic medallists Last Updated : 01 Nov 2012 10:30:34 AM IST Sahara felicitates London Olympic medallists
Sahara India Pariwar on Wednesday felicitated six Olympic medalists with 3 and 2 kg medals made of pure gold.
The ceremony witnessed the awarding of a big 3 kg medals of pure gold to Vijay Kumar (Shooting) and Sushil Kumar (Wrestling), whereas 2 Kg medals of pure gold were presented to sportspersons - Gagan Narang (Shooting), Saina Nehwal (Badminton), Mary Kom (Boxing) and Yogeshwar Dutt (Wrestling) for bagging bronze medals.
The awards were presented to the sportspersons by Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav, who also lauded the hardwork and dedication of sportpersons which won them laurels for the country at the international event.
On the occasion, Managing Director & Chairman Worker of Sahara India group, Hon'able Saharasri Subrato Roy Sahara said that he hoped that many more medals would come to the country in the future Olympics.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Whom is Ranveer romancing other than Deepika Padukone.
- Resemblance between three Khan's
- Kris finds perfect match for daughter
- Zayn spends lots of time in kitchen
- Rose finds herself getting homesick
- Adam loves shopping sprees with mom
- Oh! Poor Sunny Leone appears before Thane police
- Great! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 Crore
- Kangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha Madhuri
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and