- Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami Gautam
Britain won the Davis Cup for the first time in 79 years in Ghent on Sunday when Andy Murr
Dhikala range of Corbett Tiger Reserve closed for tourists Last Updated : 11 Jun 2013 06:34:06 PM IST File photo of Dhikala range of Corbett Tiger Reserve.
"It has been raining heavily since last night, leaving many roads in the tourist zone of Dhikala waterlogged and damaged, including the road connecting Fulai grassland," Corbett Tiger Reserve (CTR) Director Samir Sinha said.
"Hence, the range has been closed for tourists for safety reasons," he said.
Dhikala range of Corbett Tiger Reserve closed ahead of schedule for tourists:
"Water level of Ramganga has risen alarmingly prompting removal of the temporary collapsible bridge over it. The bridge links the reserve with Fulai grassland," said Sinha, who recently took over as the Director of CTR.
Dhikala range was originally scheduled for annual closure during monsoon on June 14.
Though it has been decided to keep the Bijrani range of CTR open till June 30, it may also be closed for safety of tourists if the downpour continues, Sinha said.
Meanwhile, the Chilla range of Rajaji National Park near Haridwar was also kept closed today due to heavy overnight rains, park authorities said.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Daisy Shah trying to go beyond expectations.
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl