- PICS : What\'s all new in F1 2014Sunny Leone: The new copy cat of BollywoodMathura celebrates Lathmaar HoliItinerary of Top actresses of BollywoodGame for some Elephant Massage?Bollywood has gone Sports crazyPICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk7 most popular food mythsSalman, Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer, DeepikaPICS : What makes Yuvi special
A pathologist who performed an autopsy on Reeva Steenkamp the day after she died told the
Dhikala range of Corbett Tiger Reserve closed for tourists Last Updated : 11 Jun 2013 06:34:06 PM IST File photo of Dhikala range of Corbett Tiger Reserve.
"It has been raining heavily since last night, leaving many roads in the tourist zone of Dhikala waterlogged and damaged, including the road connecting Fulai grassland," Corbett Tiger Reserve (CTR) Director Samir Sinha said.
"Hence, the range has been closed for tourists for safety reasons," he said.
Dhikala range of Corbett Tiger Reserve closed ahead of schedule for tourists:
"Water level of Ramganga has risen alarmingly prompting removal of the temporary collapsible bridge over it. The bridge links the reserve with Fulai grassland," said Sinha, who recently took over as the Director of CTR.
Dhikala range was originally scheduled for annual closure during monsoon on June 14.
Though it has been decided to keep the Bijrani range of CTR open till June 30, it may also be closed for safety of tourists if the downpour continues, Sinha said.
Meanwhile, the Chilla range of Rajaji National Park near Haridwar was also kept closed today due to heavy overnight rains, park authorities said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The latest buzz in the B-Town is that 'Highway' girl Alia Bhatt is dating a Delhi guy.
- Deepika to play Amitabh's daughter again
- In pics: OMG! Sonam Kapoor shaves her beard
- Amitabh Bachchan ill again
- Sunny Leone kisses Sandhya in Ragini MMS2
- Sunny Leone: The new copy cat of Bollywood
- Katrina: The arm candy of Siddharth Mallya?
- Salman is an important part of my life: Atul
- Itinerary of Top actresses of Bollywood
To experience a massage with a difference, tourists are flocking to an elephant camp in Th
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.