- 'Bahubali' enters Rs 500 crore clubAishwarya Rai walks the ramp for Manish MalhotraArpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellersBeyonce suffers wardrobe malfunctionAishwarya coming back after 5-yearsKangana walks ramp for designer Manav Gangwani
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Gauchar fair begins in Uttarakhand Last Updated : 14 Nov 2012 08:40:50 PM IST File photo related to Uttarakhand's famous Gauchar fair.
Uttarakhand's famous Gauchar fair, which seeks to promote tribal handicrafts, began on Wednesday in Gopeshwar on the birth anniversary of country's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
The fair was inaugurated by state Agriculture minister Harak Singh Rawat.
Aimed at creating a market for tribal products, the fair is held every year at Gauchar ground on Rishikesh-Badrinath highway on Nehru's birth anniversary since 1960.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has thanked Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) for its "graciousnes
- A musical tribute to Kishore Kumar
- Sooraj in Ajay Devgn's next?
- 'Bahubali' enters Rs 500 crore club
- Aishwarya Rai walks the ramp for Manish Malhotra
- Arpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?
- Dhak Dhak girl launches her latest venture Madz
- Why Hrithik Roshan praised Freida Pinto so much?
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' launched
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that