- Is SRK ready to take Hrithik head on?Salman-Anushka having fun on sets of SultanSushant confirms break-up with Ankita, calls it 'unfortunate'Cosmetics may not be safe during pregnancyInterview: Richa Chadha: Ambition still a negative word when applied to a womanSalman Khan praises sports-persons; compares them to superstarsFreida to promote women empowerment at CannesDaily yoga can help reduce multiple sclerosis symptomsRelease of SRK's 'Raees' pushed to next yearWear sunglasses to avoid eye damage
ndian shooters took bronze in the women's 25m Pistol event on the fourth day of the ISSF J
IAS, IPS officers transferred in Uttarakhand Last Updated : 07 Nov 2012 05:17:13 PM IST File photo of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna.
Raman has been replaced by V B R Purushottam who was Additional Secretary Housing and Food and Civil Supplies while Keval Khurana, who was SP SCRB, takes over from Garg as Dehradun SSP, Additional Secretary Personnel Arvind Singh Hayanki said today.
Garg stands transferred as SP police headquarters whereas Raman has been posted as Additional Secretary Information Technology, Food and Civil Supplies, he said, adding the notification in this regard was issued late last night.
Raman has also been given additional charge as Registrar Cooperative.
The Dehradun DM and SSP have been replaced amid reports of steady decline in the law and order situation in the city with frequent incidents of broad daylight thefts, loots and murders over the past few months.
SSP Udham Singh Nagar Nilesh Anand Bharne has been transferred to the post of SP SCRB, Police headquarters whereas Mohan Singh Bugyal, SP personnel has been transferred as SSP Udham Singh Nagar.
Riddhima Agarwal, SP chief minister's security has been transferred as Senanayak 31st Battalion PAC Rudrapur replacing Ajay Rautela.
Principal Secretary Public Grievances, Medical, Health and Ayush Ranbir Singh has been shifted to Small and Medium Entrepreneurship department and made Executive Director of Khadi and Village industry.
Singh has been replaced by S Ramaswami who was Principal Secretary Planning.
Rakesh Sharma, Principal Secretary Industrial Development, Technical Education, Civil Aviation, Information technology and Higher Education has been posted as Commissioner Infrastructure Development.
Principal Secretary, Drinking Water, PWD and Commissioner Housing S Raju will now head the Department of Social Welfare as its Commissioner.
M H Khan, secretary to the Chief Minister (State Asset, Protocol, Social Welfare) will now be Commissioner Housing and Urban Development whereas Umakant Panwar has been relieved of the charge of Urban Development and given Tourism and Culture.
Other officials transferred include Vinod Fonia, S S Rawat, M C Upreti, Shailesh Bagoli and Umesh Chandra Kabadwal.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is a good news for Salman and Katrina fans as both stars are coming back together.
- Mika Singh gets bail in assault case
- Is SRK ready to take Hrithik head on?
- Zoya Akhtar is on social media: Karan Johar
- Salman-Anushka having fun on sets of Sultan
- Yash Chopra honoured by Swiss government
- Kudos to Kangana and more power to her: Vidya Balan
- 'Kaabil' focuses on fire in Hrithik's eyes
- Sushant confirms break-up with Ankita, calls it 'unfortunate'
In a weird incident in Turkey, a 34-year man was beaten black and blue for doing a lewd ac
Sony India on Monday launched a new portable wireless speaker for music aficionados in Ind