- Chinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
Wrestler Narsingh Yadav's provisional suspension from the Rio Olympic squad has opened the
IAS, IPS officers transferred in Uttarakhand Last Updated : 07 Nov 2012 05:17:13 PM IST File photo of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna.
Raman has been replaced by V B R Purushottam who was Additional Secretary Housing and Food and Civil Supplies while Keval Khurana, who was SP SCRB, takes over from Garg as Dehradun SSP, Additional Secretary Personnel Arvind Singh Hayanki said today.
Garg stands transferred as SP police headquarters whereas Raman has been posted as Additional Secretary Information Technology, Food and Civil Supplies, he said, adding the notification in this regard was issued late last night.
Raman has also been given additional charge as Registrar Cooperative.
The Dehradun DM and SSP have been replaced amid reports of steady decline in the law and order situation in the city with frequent incidents of broad daylight thefts, loots and murders over the past few months.
SSP Udham Singh Nagar Nilesh Anand Bharne has been transferred to the post of SP SCRB, Police headquarters whereas Mohan Singh Bugyal, SP personnel has been transferred as SSP Udham Singh Nagar.
Riddhima Agarwal, SP chief minister's security has been transferred as Senanayak 31st Battalion PAC Rudrapur replacing Ajay Rautela.
Principal Secretary Public Grievances, Medical, Health and Ayush Ranbir Singh has been shifted to Small and Medium Entrepreneurship department and made Executive Director of Khadi and Village industry.
Singh has been replaced by S Ramaswami who was Principal Secretary Planning.
Rakesh Sharma, Principal Secretary Industrial Development, Technical Education, Civil Aviation, Information technology and Higher Education has been posted as Commissioner Infrastructure Development.
Principal Secretary, Drinking Water, PWD and Commissioner Housing S Raju will now head the Department of Social Welfare as its Commissioner.
M H Khan, secretary to the Chief Minister (State Asset, Protocol, Social Welfare) will now be Commissioner Housing and Urban Development whereas Umakant Panwar has been relieved of the charge of Urban Development and given Tourism and Culture.
Other officials transferred include Vinod Fonia, S S Rawat, M C Upreti, Shailesh Bagoli and Umesh Chandra Kabadwal.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sony SAB in partnership with Twitter has launched an innovative and first of its kind soci
- Punjab's teen singer takes caste voice to a new high
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, support
- Akshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'
- Nana ,Shyam Kaushal reminisce about their brotherly bond
- After director's exit, Sabash Naidu team reshuffled
- VIDEO: Ranveer-Ranbir bond like never before
- Rishi Kapoor respects Rajinikanth's humility
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
At 86, Dakshayani shows no signs of ageing and looks absolutely fit as she gets all set to
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an