- Sushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide'Jolly LLB 2' enters 100 crore clubAkshay, Bhumi wrap 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha'Bharti gearing up for her winter weddingRanbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leakedRanveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body pollsProtect your skin from sun with home care tipsIttefaq shoot begins with Shah Rukh KhanB-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
Elite Kenyan runners competing at the Tokyo marathon on Sunday will be targeting two bir
IAS, IPS officers transferred in Uttarakhand Last Updated : 07 Nov 2012 05:17:13 PM IST File photo of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna.
Raman has been replaced by V B R Purushottam who was Additional Secretary Housing and Food and Civil Supplies while Keval Khurana, who was SP SCRB, takes over from Garg as Dehradun SSP, Additional Secretary Personnel Arvind Singh Hayanki said today.
Garg stands transferred as SP police headquarters whereas Raman has been posted as Additional Secretary Information Technology, Food and Civil Supplies, he said, adding the notification in this regard was issued late last night.
Raman has also been given additional charge as Registrar Cooperative.
The Dehradun DM and SSP have been replaced amid reports of steady decline in the law and order situation in the city with frequent incidents of broad daylight thefts, loots and murders over the past few months.
SSP Udham Singh Nagar Nilesh Anand Bharne has been transferred to the post of SP SCRB, Police headquarters whereas Mohan Singh Bugyal, SP personnel has been transferred as SSP Udham Singh Nagar.
Riddhima Agarwal, SP chief minister's security has been transferred as Senanayak 31st Battalion PAC Rudrapur replacing Ajay Rautela.
Principal Secretary Public Grievances, Medical, Health and Ayush Ranbir Singh has been shifted to Small and Medium Entrepreneurship department and made Executive Director of Khadi and Village industry.
Singh has been replaced by S Ramaswami who was Principal Secretary Planning.
Rakesh Sharma, Principal Secretary Industrial Development, Technical Education, Civil Aviation, Information technology and Higher Education has been posted as Commissioner Infrastructure Development.
Principal Secretary, Drinking Water, PWD and Commissioner Housing S Raju will now head the Department of Social Welfare as its Commissioner.
M H Khan, secretary to the Chief Minister (State Asset, Protocol, Social Welfare) will now be Commissioner Housing and Urban Development whereas Umakant Panwar has been relieved of the charge of Urban Development and given Tourism and Culture.
Other officials transferred include Vinod Fonia, S S Rawat, M C Upreti, Shailesh Bagoli and Umesh Chandra Kabadwal.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of the "Jolly LLB" franchise on Wednesday confirmed that there will be a third
- 'Lion' to be specially screened for underprivileged kids
- Sushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'
- Pics:Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide
- We hardly celebrate good cinema in India: Tannishtha Chatterjee
- Madhavan releases 'Vikram Vedha' first poster
- Dhanush to reunite with 'Kodi' director
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- 'Ghulaam' actor to be part of 'Nach Baliye 8'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major