- R.D. Burman a futuristic genius who knew pulse of massesKareena Kapoor's pregnancy news ceases to fade; is lil Saif on way?List of IIFA 2016 Best Actress NominationsReview: Independence Day: Resurgence- Staid and worn outAnkita Lokhande not dating Kushal TandonHeavy showers lashes Mumbai, high tide expectedSky is the limit for me with right director: Alia BhattIt's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: DeepikaRevealed: Whom is Ankita Lokhande dating after Sushant!'Raman Raghav 2.0': Cleverly crafted, compelling
Gagan Narang reached his second World Cup final in four days after finishing seventh in t
IAS, IPS officers transferred in Uttarakhand Last Updated : 07 Nov 2012 05:17:13 PM IST File photo of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna.
Raman has been replaced by V B R Purushottam who was Additional Secretary Housing and Food and Civil Supplies while Keval Khurana, who was SP SCRB, takes over from Garg as Dehradun SSP, Additional Secretary Personnel Arvind Singh Hayanki said today.
Garg stands transferred as SP police headquarters whereas Raman has been posted as Additional Secretary Information Technology, Food and Civil Supplies, he said, adding the notification in this regard was issued late last night.
Raman has also been given additional charge as Registrar Cooperative.
The Dehradun DM and SSP have been replaced amid reports of steady decline in the law and order situation in the city with frequent incidents of broad daylight thefts, loots and murders over the past few months.
SSP Udham Singh Nagar Nilesh Anand Bharne has been transferred to the post of SP SCRB, Police headquarters whereas Mohan Singh Bugyal, SP personnel has been transferred as SSP Udham Singh Nagar.
Riddhima Agarwal, SP chief minister's security has been transferred as Senanayak 31st Battalion PAC Rudrapur replacing Ajay Rautela.
Principal Secretary Public Grievances, Medical, Health and Ayush Ranbir Singh has been shifted to Small and Medium Entrepreneurship department and made Executive Director of Khadi and Village industry.
Singh has been replaced by S Ramaswami who was Principal Secretary Planning.
Rakesh Sharma, Principal Secretary Industrial Development, Technical Education, Civil Aviation, Information technology and Higher Education has been posted as Commissioner Infrastructure Development.
Principal Secretary, Drinking Water, PWD and Commissioner Housing S Raju will now head the Department of Social Welfare as its Commissioner.
M H Khan, secretary to the Chief Minister (State Asset, Protocol, Social Welfare) will now be Commissioner Housing and Urban Development whereas Umakant Panwar has been relieved of the charge of Urban Development and given Tourism and Culture.
Other officials transferred include Vinod Fonia, S S Rawat, M C Upreti, Shailesh Bagoli and Umesh Chandra Kabadwal.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is preparing for her upcoming film "Veere Di Wedding", sa
- Sobhita was perfect for 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Anurag Kashyap
- Taylor Swift meets Tom Hiddleston's mother
- Girl, you are so fine: Ranveer to Deepika on IIFA stage
- Anil Kapoor open to work in Pakistani TV, films
- 2016 IIFA Rocks: Bajirao Mastani Bagged Maxium Awards
- Lady Gaga to join Mark Ronson at Glastonbury?
- 'Game Of Thrones' to roll on, despite Brexit vote
- Aerosmith's farewell tour in 2017, reveals Steven Tyler
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
New leaked images of Apple's upcoming flagship smartphone, the iPhone 7 showed that both m