- 11-year-old attempts 550 km swim in raging Ganga in 10 daysSindhu, Sakshi, Dipa, Jitu get Khel RatnasRemembering 'King Of Pop' on his 58th B'daykareena kapoor khan 'sexy' pregnancy photos.'Rock On!!' clocks eight years, makers look forward to sequelWhat is notorious Savita Bhabhi doing in Baar Baar Dekho?I put in an effort to look presentable: Ranbir KapoorJennifer Aniston credits father for her flawless skinWill Smith joins Akshay Kumar's partyShahid Kapoor takes his baby daughter home
Pramod Patni of Life Insurance Corporation of India beat off stiff competiton from Puran S
IAS, IPS officers transferred in Uttarakhand Last Updated : 07 Nov 2012 05:17:13 PM IST File photo of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna.
Raman has been replaced by V B R Purushottam who was Additional Secretary Housing and Food and Civil Supplies while Keval Khurana, who was SP SCRB, takes over from Garg as Dehradun SSP, Additional Secretary Personnel Arvind Singh Hayanki said today.
Garg stands transferred as SP police headquarters whereas Raman has been posted as Additional Secretary Information Technology, Food and Civil Supplies, he said, adding the notification in this regard was issued late last night.
Raman has also been given additional charge as Registrar Cooperative.
The Dehradun DM and SSP have been replaced amid reports of steady decline in the law and order situation in the city with frequent incidents of broad daylight thefts, loots and murders over the past few months.
SSP Udham Singh Nagar Nilesh Anand Bharne has been transferred to the post of SP SCRB, Police headquarters whereas Mohan Singh Bugyal, SP personnel has been transferred as SSP Udham Singh Nagar.
Riddhima Agarwal, SP chief minister's security has been transferred as Senanayak 31st Battalion PAC Rudrapur replacing Ajay Rautela.
Principal Secretary Public Grievances, Medical, Health and Ayush Ranbir Singh has been shifted to Small and Medium Entrepreneurship department and made Executive Director of Khadi and Village industry.
Singh has been replaced by S Ramaswami who was Principal Secretary Planning.
Rakesh Sharma, Principal Secretary Industrial Development, Technical Education, Civil Aviation, Information technology and Higher Education has been posted as Commissioner Infrastructure Development.
Principal Secretary, Drinking Water, PWD and Commissioner Housing S Raju will now head the Department of Social Welfare as its Commissioner.
M H Khan, secretary to the Chief Minister (State Asset, Protocol, Social Welfare) will now be Commissioner Housing and Urban Development whereas Umakant Panwar has been relieved of the charge of Urban Development and given Tourism and Culture.
Other officials transferred include Vinod Fonia, S S Rawat, M C Upreti, Shailesh Bagoli and Umesh Chandra Kabadwal.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The launch of "Bapu sada kehnda", a new music single on homosexuality, has marked the fora
- Sonakshi to act with family only with right script
- Remembering 'King Of Pop' on his 58th B'day
- Amy Jackson to sing in Punjabi, reveals Manj Musik
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'
- kareena kapoor khan 'sexy' pregnancy photos.
- Om Puri in Pakistan to promote film
- 'Rock On!!' clocks eight years, makers look forward to sequel
- What is notorious Savita Bhabhi doing in Baar Baar Dekho?
An Indonesian man is set to hold the title of world's oldest man at 145 years, authorities
Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco on Monday announced some unique offers