- Resemblance between three Khan'sDU admissions to begin tomorrowGreat! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 CroreKangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha MadhuriPriyanka don't consider herself as starTaylor Swift youngest on ForbesRevealed! Why Rekha walked out of Fitoor?Want to see Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan's trailer? Strictly for fansKangana Ranaut\'s next film is Rangoon with Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali KhanSee First Look posters of major Bollywood summer releases
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Three men robbed of Rs 9 lakh; criminals held Last Updated : 22 Sep 2013 12:27:55 PM IST File photo
Three persons were allegedly robbed of Rs 9 lakh and other valuables by five car-borne men in Mathura district, police said on Sunday.
All the five robbers have been arrested and about Rs 7 lakh has been recovered from them, according to the police.
Rajkumar, Dharmendra and their uncle Om Prakash, of Maant Jharangabad village in Aligarh district, were going to Bhopal via Mathura on Friday night to make a business-related payment when five men in a car blocked their car's way, said police official Gulab Singh.
The robbers snatched Rs 9 lakh and their watches and mobile phones and fled the scene, Singh said.
The victims then approached the police and gave them the number of the accused's car, following which nearby villages were searched and the accused were arrested on Saturday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shah Rukh Khan has startling resemblance with his sons Aryan and AbRam, see pics.
- Kris finds perfect match for daughter
- Zayn spends lots of time in kitchen
- Rose finds herself getting homesick
- Adam loves shopping sprees with mom
- Oh! Poor Sunny Leone appears before Thane police
- Great! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 Crore
- Kangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha Madhuri
- Priyanka don't consider herself as star
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and