- Writers\' Building ready for restorationWhen Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view picsKejriwal as Delhi CM and BJP in power!Revealed! Why Anushka-Virat fight over phoneSunny Leone dined, wined with 100Dimpy's heart still beats for RahulNo Bikinis in Miss World pageantAamir, Aish, Abhishek, Katrina attend Ranbir\'s PK success bashTen hot scenes of 2014Stars at Dino Morea's bash
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Three men robbed of Rs 9 lakh; criminals held Last Updated : 22 Sep 2013 12:27:55 PM IST File photo
Three persons were allegedly robbed of Rs 9 lakh and other valuables by five car-borne men in Mathura district, police said on Sunday.
All the five robbers have been arrested and about Rs 7 lakh has been recovered from them, according to the police.
Rajkumar, Dharmendra and their uncle Om Prakash, of Maant Jharangabad village in Aligarh district, were going to Bhopal via Mathura on Friday night to make a business-related payment when five men in a car blocked their car's way, said police official Gulab Singh.
The robbers snatched Rs 9 lakh and their watches and mobile phones and fled the scene, Singh said.
The victims then approached the police and gave them the number of the accused's car, following which nearby villages were searched and the accused were arrested on Saturday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood sex siren Mallika Sherawat is back on silver screen with a bang. The murder actr
- PK BO report: Aamir Khan starrer collects Rs 92.50 cr
- KJo is surprise package in Bombay Velvet, says Anurag
- Watch Mallika Sherawat’s ‘Dirty Politics’ Movie Trailer
- Watch Surveen's ‘Nichod De’ song from Ugly
- Revealed! Why Anushka-Virat fight over phone
- Sunny Leone dined, wined with 100
- Dimpy's heart still beats for Rahul
- 'Byomkesh Bakshi' gets a new spelling in Bollywood
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
India will surpass the US as the second largest market for smartphones globally by 2016.