- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
As many as 600 participants from every nook and corner of the country will flex their mus
Trust donates Rs one crore for Uttarakhand victims Last Updated : 26 Jun 2013 07:10:59 PM IST Photo related to the handing over cheque to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister for flood victims in Uttarakhand.
Deeply grieved by the flash floods in Uttarakhand that have left several thousands traumatized, a trust has donated Rupees One Crore to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund for relief work in Uttarakhand state.
Trust representative Ram Puri of Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj met the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Akhilesh Yadav at his official residence at 5 Kalidas Marg, Lucknow on Wednesday and handed over demand draft of Rs. One Crore. Ram Puri also conveyed the deep condolences of Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj on this massive destruction of human life in the State of Uttarakhand.
A message from Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj urging the victims to have courage and unshakeable faith in god and praising the Army Jawans for their valiant efforts in rescuing people was also handed over to the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj has also expressed hope that those who are still caught somewhere are rescued and brought back safely and quickly.
The Chief Minister thanked Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat and Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj for the contribution and said that Uttarakhand has suffered a major loss of human lives and property due to the rain tragedy and it needed help from all quarters. He said that the amount donated by Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat would give succor to a lot of people who have seen the worst.
The trust founded by Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, the 5th original Jagadguru of this age, has been working tirelessly since last 60 years for the welfare of humanity. The Parishat has earlier also donated an amount of Rs. 10 Lacs for the aid of Bhuj Earthquake victims in the year 2001, Rs. 25 Lacs for Tsunami victims in 2004 and again Rs. 2 Crore for Bihar flood victims in 2008.
Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat also carries out various spiritual, philanthropic and humanitarian activities in order to serve the general public. Two fully functional multi-disciplinary hospitals have been established, and both provide thousands of poor villagers medical treatment and medicines completely free. A secular educational Institution is being financed and run by JKP, which provides underprivileged girls Free Education upto post graduation level.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit