- Air pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi PednekarSonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine fluKardashian wants to live close to BeyoncePyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood filmsFeatures of Samsung Galaxy S6-S6 EdgeSunny adopts Zeenat’s look in LeelaAdnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
Trust donates Rs one crore for Uttarakhand victims Last Updated : 26 Jun 2013 07:10:59 PM IST Photo related to the handing over cheque to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister for flood victims in Uttarakhand.
Deeply grieved by the flash floods in Uttarakhand that have left several thousands traumatized, a trust has donated Rupees One Crore to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund for relief work in Uttarakhand state.
Trust representative Ram Puri of Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj met the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Akhilesh Yadav at his official residence at 5 Kalidas Marg, Lucknow on Wednesday and handed over demand draft of Rs. One Crore. Ram Puri also conveyed the deep condolences of Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj on this massive destruction of human life in the State of Uttarakhand.
A message from Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj urging the victims to have courage and unshakeable faith in god and praising the Army Jawans for their valiant efforts in rescuing people was also handed over to the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj has also expressed hope that those who are still caught somewhere are rescued and brought back safely and quickly.
The Chief Minister thanked Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat and Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj for the contribution and said that Uttarakhand has suffered a major loss of human lives and property due to the rain tragedy and it needed help from all quarters. He said that the amount donated by Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat would give succor to a lot of people who have seen the worst.
The trust founded by Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, the 5th original Jagadguru of this age, has been working tirelessly since last 60 years for the welfare of humanity. The Parishat has earlier also donated an amount of Rs. 10 Lacs for the aid of Bhuj Earthquake victims in the year 2001, Rs. 25 Lacs for Tsunami victims in 2004 and again Rs. 2 Crore for Bihar flood victims in 2008.
Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat also carries out various spiritual, philanthropic and humanitarian activities in order to serve the general public. Two fully functional multi-disciplinary hospitals have been established, and both provide thousands of poor villagers medical treatment and medicines completely free. A secular educational Institution is being financed and run by JKP, which provides underprivileged girls Free Education upto post graduation level.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
For Bhumi Pednekar, putting on oodles of weight for her debut film "Dum Laga Ke Haisha" wa
- Sonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine flu
- PICS:Kardashian wants to live close to Beyonce
- Pyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood films
- PICS:Sunny adopts Zeenat’s look in Leela
- Pics:Adnan Sami applies for Indian Citizenship
- Jacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on Instagram
- Character is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today joined some MPs in having lunch in the Parliament's can
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w