- Aditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Trust donates Rs one crore for Uttarakhand victims Last Updated : 26 Jun 2013 07:10:59 PM IST Photo related to the handing over cheque to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister for flood victims in Uttarakhand.
Deeply grieved by the flash floods in Uttarakhand that have left several thousands traumatized, a trust has donated Rupees One Crore to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund for relief work in Uttarakhand state.
Trust representative Ram Puri of Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj met the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Akhilesh Yadav at his official residence at 5 Kalidas Marg, Lucknow on Wednesday and handed over demand draft of Rs. One Crore. Ram Puri also conveyed the deep condolences of Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj on this massive destruction of human life in the State of Uttarakhand.
A message from Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj urging the victims to have courage and unshakeable faith in god and praising the Army Jawans for their valiant efforts in rescuing people was also handed over to the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj has also expressed hope that those who are still caught somewhere are rescued and brought back safely and quickly.
The Chief Minister thanked Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat and Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj for the contribution and said that Uttarakhand has suffered a major loss of human lives and property due to the rain tragedy and it needed help from all quarters. He said that the amount donated by Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat would give succor to a lot of people who have seen the worst.
The trust founded by Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, the 5th original Jagadguru of this age, has been working tirelessly since last 60 years for the welfare of humanity. The Parishat has earlier also donated an amount of Rs. 10 Lacs for the aid of Bhuj Earthquake victims in the year 2001, Rs. 25 Lacs for Tsunami victims in 2004 and again Rs. 2 Crore for Bihar flood victims in 2008.
Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat also carries out various spiritual, philanthropic and humanitarian activities in order to serve the general public. Two fully functional multi-disciplinary hospitals have been established, and both provide thousands of poor villagers medical treatment and medicines completely free. A secular educational Institution is being financed and run by JKP, which provides underprivileged girls Free Education upto post graduation level.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A case of cheating was registered against actress Shruti Haasan for allegedly reneging on
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla