- Sensational Anushka at London Fashion weekKatrina upset with HrithikHansika:From child actress to \'Sex Siren’, view picsShabana Azmi\'s raging controversiesWho is the cute baby girl in Sakhsi Dhoni’s lap, view picsHollywood calling for Jacqueline FernandezHrithik-Kat at ‘Bang Bang’ title track launch: View PicsRajnikanth stalls release of Main Hoon RajnikanthPICS: Jinping\'s an evening in GujaratXi Jinping savours Gujarati delicacies
With the untimely pull out of two-time Olympic medallist Sushil Kumar, all eyes will be o
Trust donates Rs one crore for Uttarakhand victims Last Updated : 26 Jun 2013 07:10:59 PM IST Photo related to the handing over cheque to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister for flood victims in Uttarakhand.
Deeply grieved by the flash floods in Uttarakhand that have left several thousands traumatized, a trust has donated Rupees One Crore to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund for relief work in Uttarakhand state.
Trust representative Ram Puri of Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj met the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Akhilesh Yadav at his official residence at 5 Kalidas Marg, Lucknow on Wednesday and handed over demand draft of Rs. One Crore. Ram Puri also conveyed the deep condolences of Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj on this massive destruction of human life in the State of Uttarakhand.
A message from Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj urging the victims to have courage and unshakeable faith in god and praising the Army Jawans for their valiant efforts in rescuing people was also handed over to the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj has also expressed hope that those who are still caught somewhere are rescued and brought back safely and quickly.
The Chief Minister thanked Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat and Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj for the contribution and said that Uttarakhand has suffered a major loss of human lives and property due to the rain tragedy and it needed help from all quarters. He said that the amount donated by Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat would give succor to a lot of people who have seen the worst.
The trust founded by Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, the 5th original Jagadguru of this age, has been working tirelessly since last 60 years for the welfare of humanity. The Parishat has earlier also donated an amount of Rs. 10 Lacs for the aid of Bhuj Earthquake victims in the year 2001, Rs. 25 Lacs for Tsunami victims in 2004 and again Rs. 2 Crore for Bihar flood victims in 2008.
Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat also carries out various spiritual, philanthropic and humanitarian activities in order to serve the general public. Two fully functional multi-disciplinary hospitals have been established, and both provide thousands of poor villagers medical treatment and medicines completely free. A secular educational Institution is being financed and run by JKP, which provides underprivileged girls Free Education upto post graduation level.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Anushka Sharma made heads turn by her sensational appearance at London fashion week
- Katrina upset with Hrithik
- Hansika:From child actress to 'Sex Siren’, view pics
- Shabana Azmi's raging controversies
- Hollywood calling for Jacqueline Fernandez
- Hrithik-Kat at ‘Bang Bang’ title track launch: View Pics
- ‘Kill Dil’ Trailer out: Watch now
- Rajnikanth stalls release of Main Hoon Rajnikanth
- Hrithik-Katrina look superhot in ‘Bang Bang’ song: Watch
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr