- SRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!Meet Sachin Pilgaonkar\'s daughter ShriyaGuru Nanak Jayanti WallpapersWedding album of Dayaben aka Disha VakaniSushant-Kriti\'s first look in Dinesh Vijan\'s next
Track legend P T Usha has shot off a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi protesting aga
Akhilesh Yadav to inaugurate Taj Mahotsav Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 10:35:09 PM IST File photo of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is scheduled to inaugurate 'Taj Mahotsava', the annual art, culture and cuisine festival held at Shilpagram (artisans village) one km east of the Taj, on February 19th.
The date of the inauguration has been shifted by a day for the convenience of the Chief Minister, who was unable to come on the scheduled date of February 18.
The ten-day extravaganza that showcases diverse cultures of the country is yet to decide this year's theme. Unlike earlier years, this time no cine stars are coming to give their performances at the festival.
UP CM Akhilesh Yadav to inaugurate Taj Mahotsav on Feb 19th:
However, ghazal singer Richa Sharma will perform on the night of February 27, while comedians Kapil Sharma and Sanobar Kabir will tickle the audience's funny bone on the opening night of February 19.
On February 20, Geeta Chandran will give a Bharat Natyam performance, while on the 21st, Vijay Kapoor will render his ghazals, and Kalabhusan will perform an Odisi dance.
On the 22nd there will be Manipuri dance, and Punjabi pop by Jasvinder Narula.
Ravishankar will perform Kathak along with Mataprasad Misra on February 23. In the night, singers Vishakh Jyoti and Rini Chandra will perform.
On the 24th, Teejan Bai will perform Pandayani singing while on the 25th there will be Rajashthani and Uttarakhand folk songs.
February 26 will be Bhojpuri evening while on the last night, February 28, singers Nizami brothers will perform.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Over the years, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol have emerged as one of the most iconic pairs of B
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
- Sushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan's movie
- Salman, SR to reunite on 'Bigg Boss 9'
- Prakash Jha working on 'Rajneeti 2'
- Priyanka not to promote 'Bajirao Mastani'
- Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!
- I find the protests poetic: AR Rahman
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of