- What did SRK whisper into Ash\'s ears ?Lauren Goodger sex tape goes viralThis is how Aishwarya lost weightFive worst films in last five years\'Kick\' to break \'Jai Ho\' recordsEid Mubarak wallpapers and imagesHumaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi5 unknown facts of Jacqueline FernandezPics: Salman Khan will never get married; find out whyThese Bollywood actors turned singers for their movies
Look at the nations how they have fared in the medals tally at the 20th Commonwealth Game
Akhilesh Yadav to inaugurate Taj Mahotsav Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 10:35:09 PM IST File photo of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is scheduled to inaugurate 'Taj Mahotsava', the annual art, culture and cuisine festival held at Shilpagram (artisans village) one km east of the Taj, on February 19th.
The date of the inauguration has been shifted by a day for the convenience of the Chief Minister, who was unable to come on the scheduled date of February 18.
The ten-day extravaganza that showcases diverse cultures of the country is yet to decide this year's theme. Unlike earlier years, this time no cine stars are coming to give their performances at the festival.
UP CM Akhilesh Yadav to inaugurate Taj Mahotsav on Feb 19th:
However, ghazal singer Richa Sharma will perform on the night of February 27, while comedians Kapil Sharma and Sanobar Kabir will tickle the audience's funny bone on the opening night of February 19.
On February 20, Geeta Chandran will give a Bharat Natyam performance, while on the 21st, Vijay Kapoor will render his ghazals, and Kalabhusan will perform an Odisi dance.
On the 22nd there will be Manipuri dance, and Punjabi pop by Jasvinder Narula.
Ravishankar will perform Kathak along with Mataprasad Misra on February 23. In the night, singers Vishakh Jyoti and Rini Chandra will perform.
On the 24th, Teejan Bai will perform Pandayani singing while on the 25th there will be Rajashthani and Uttarakhand folk songs.
February 26 will be Bhojpuri evening while on the last night, February 28, singers Nizami brothers will perform.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Is the frosty ties between Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai now over?
- Lauren Goodger sex tape goes viral
- Bollywood wishes Eid Mubarak
- SRK posts Slam: The Tour teaser
- This is how Aishwarya lost weight
- Five worst films in last five years
- 'Kick' to break 'Jai Ho' records
- Humaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi
- 5 unknown facts of Jacqueline Fernandez
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar