- Ronaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review BaaghiBipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Woman killed, 25 hurt in bus accident Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 01:29:56 PM IST File photo
A woman was killed and 25 persons were injured when a bus turned turtle and fell into a khud on Karnal- Meerut highway near lank village in Shamli district in Uttar Pradesh, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place when the bus carrying passengers from Budhana to Shamli over turned on Friday, police said.
The victim has been identified as Ramodevi (55). The injured were rushed to different hospitals at Budhana and Shamli.
The driver absconded after the incident, police said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Julia Roberts is not the biggest fan of having dinner with her "Money Monster" co-
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of