- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj KhanLisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Sussanne
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
UP announces state advised price of Rs 275-290 for sugarcane Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 06:55:38 PM IST File Photo
The Akhilesh Yadav-led Uttar Pradesh government on Friday announced the state advised price (SAP) for sugarcane procurement at Rs 275-290 per quintal for 2012-13.
SAP is the price below which mills cannot buy cane from farmers.
The state government has fixed Rs 290 per quintal for early variety crop, Rs 280 per quintal for normal crop, while Rs 275 a quintal for sub-standard cane, an official release said.
After this decision Rs 21,500 crore would be paid to cane growers for their crop, it said. This is Rs 3,300 crore more than the amount paid to farmers in 2011-12.
The state government has also increased transport expense deduction to Rs 5.75 per quintal to Rs 8.75 per quintal.
Last year, Mayawati-led BSP government in the state had declared cane price of different varieties of cane to Rs 235 per quintal, Rs 240 and Rs 250 for different categories, respectively.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the wedding album of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan, inclusing mehnadi a
- New poster of 'Rang Rasiya' out now
- Jukebox of 'The Shaukeens' audio is out!
- Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversy
- Why has Farha Khan upset Saroj Khan
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- Paltrow praised estranged husband
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
- When Deepika Padukone dated Upen Patel
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand