- My wife is my life guru: Jon HammRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
India's chances of a medal went up in smoke as the team crashed to a heavy loss against G
UP announces state advised price of Rs 275-290 for sugarcane Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 06:55:38 PM IST File Photo
The Akhilesh Yadav-led Uttar Pradesh government on Friday announced the state advised price (SAP) for sugarcane procurement at Rs 275-290 per quintal for 2012-13.
SAP is the price below which mills cannot buy cane from farmers.
The state government has fixed Rs 290 per quintal for early variety crop, Rs 280 per quintal for normal crop, while Rs 275 a quintal for sub-standard cane, an official release said.
After this decision Rs 21,500 crore would be paid to cane growers for their crop, it said. This is Rs 3,300 crore more than the amount paid to farmers in 2011-12.
The state government has also increased transport expense deduction to Rs 5.75 per quintal to Rs 8.75 per quintal.
Last year, Mayawati-led BSP government in the state had declared cane price of different varieties of cane to Rs 235 per quintal, Rs 240 and Rs 250 for different categories, respectively.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is news which will put upcoming actress Radhika Apte with a rather bold image, a bit
- Tweet to announce birth of royal baby
- My wife is my life guru: Jon Hamm
- Telugu actress arrested in smuggling case
- Lively reveals something secrete
- Actress arrested in smuggling case
- Deepika has something to worry about
- Akshay feels disheartened by Gajendra's suicide
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,