- PICS: Ye hai Bombay meri jaan! Listen songWhy Salman missed Arpita's house warming partySonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: RodricksPriyanka turns brand ambassador of UnnatiTanisha not afraid to \'Go Pink\'PICS of new BMW carsMovies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversies
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
UP announces state advised price of Rs 275-290 for sugarcane Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 06:55:38 PM IST File Photo
The Akhilesh Yadav-led Uttar Pradesh government on Friday announced the state advised price (SAP) for sugarcane procurement at Rs 275-290 per quintal for 2012-13.
SAP is the price below which mills cannot buy cane from farmers.
The state government has fixed Rs 290 per quintal for early variety crop, Rs 280 per quintal for normal crop, while Rs 275 a quintal for sub-standard cane, an official release said.
After this decision Rs 21,500 crore would be paid to cane growers for their crop, it said. This is Rs 3,300 crore more than the amount paid to farmers in 2011-12.
The state government has also increased transport expense deduction to Rs 5.75 per quintal to Rs 8.75 per quintal.
Last year, Mayawati-led BSP government in the state had declared cane price of different varieties of cane to Rs 235 per quintal, Rs 240 and Rs 250 for different categories, respectively.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Pankaj Thakur has made a brilliant piece of ducumantry on drunk and driving titl
- Sonam turns sporty bride for 'Dolly Ki Doli'
- Arts and crafts channel for children
- Why Salman missed Arpita's house warming party
- Sonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: Rodricks
- Veena Malik shocked over her conviction
- Priyanka turns brand ambassador of Unnati
- Tanisha not afraid to 'Go Pink'
- Movies to watch in December 2014
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Tablet sales in the country grew by 10 per cent to about 940,000 units in July-September