- Nissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman KhanOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next monthParties begin in Rajesh Khanna\'s AashirwaadEkta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
South African prison officials say Oscar Pistorius spent his first night in a single cell
UP announces state advised price of Rs 275-290 for sugarcane Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 06:55:38 PM IST File Photo
The Akhilesh Yadav-led Uttar Pradesh government on Friday announced the state advised price (SAP) for sugarcane procurement at Rs 275-290 per quintal for 2012-13.
SAP is the price below which mills cannot buy cane from farmers.
The state government has fixed Rs 290 per quintal for early variety crop, Rs 280 per quintal for normal crop, while Rs 275 a quintal for sub-standard cane, an official release said.
After this decision Rs 21,500 crore would be paid to cane growers for their crop, it said. This is Rs 3,300 crore more than the amount paid to farmers in 2011-12.
The state government has also increased transport expense deduction to Rs 5.75 per quintal to Rs 8.75 per quintal.
Last year, Mayawati-led BSP government in the state had declared cane price of different varieties of cane to Rs 235 per quintal, Rs 240 and Rs 250 for different categories, respectively.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The best friends in Bollywood, superstars Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, will be seen togethe
- Why did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?
- Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tape
- Top most Sexy South Sirens
- In pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan
- OMG! Saif caught with pants down, view pics
- Parties begin in Rajesh Khanna's Aashirwaad
- Ekta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
- Watch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country