- HT Mumbai\'s most stylish awardBedroom secrets for happy married lifeSachin, Lata falicitated during an eventHow horrible these celebs look without makeup!!Salman Khan to marry Iulia VanturSpiritual way for the naughty onesSRK, Deepika at \'Kochadaiiyaan\' music launchRaagini Makkar wins IGT 5Relationship makes Deepika completePICS: Maria Sharapova\'s tips for men\'s tennis
To lengthen careers, men's tennis should have three sets like women's feels Maria Sharapov
UP honour killing: Widow vows to bring killers to justice Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 09:35:42 AM IST File photo: Abdul Hakim's wife Mahvish
"Killers are killers. Whoever they may be. When they did not show mercy while killing my husband, why should I be compassionate to them. They should be subjected to the harshest punishment", Mahvish told reporters.
Mahvish has alleged that her family members were behind the death of her husband.
According to Mahvish, the victim was shot dead by her family members on November 22 after he had just entered a Bulandshahr village in Uttar Pradesh along with her and their two-year-old daughter.
Mahvish eloped with Hakim in October 2010 after which the couple got married and were staying in Delhi following opposition from the man's family, according to police.
"I have not committed any sin by loving him. I will not sit idle till justice is done," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan was in Chennai to launch the audio of Rajinikant's 'Koc
- HT Mumbai's most stylish award
- 'Look simple on wedding day'
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts curves
- On a comeback, Elizabeth Hurley to play TV queen
- How horrible these celebs look without makeup!!
- My boyfriend doesn't allow me to shoot with other men: Shakira
- Madonna announces collaboration with Avicii
- Madhuri's acting made me feel I was on screen: Sampat Pal
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric