- Cadbury India changes nameB'wood yesteryears' lip-locksPin-up girls of BollywoodSexy Saiyami to romance Anil Kapoor\'s son HarshvardhanPICS : Preity Zinta\'s IPL moodsMeet Salman's sis' new boyfriend AayushPICS:Alia-Arjun make a sexy couplePICS: Anil Kapoor\'s son HarshvardhanPICS : B'Town stars sans make-upB'day: When controversial Mamata Kulkarni went topless
A clean-sweep for Mercedes including a Lewis Hamilton hat-trick has left the rest of Form
UP honour killing: Widow vows to bring killers to justice Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 09:35:42 AM IST File photo: Abdul Hakim's wife Mahvish
"Killers are killers. Whoever they may be. When they did not show mercy while killing my husband, why should I be compassionate to them. They should be subjected to the harshest punishment", Mahvish told reporters.
Mahvish has alleged that her family members were behind the death of her husband.
According to Mahvish, the victim was shot dead by her family members on November 22 after he had just entered a Bulandshahr village in Uttar Pradesh along with her and their two-year-old daughter.
Mahvish eloped with Hakim in October 2010 after which the couple got married and were staying in Delhi following opposition from the man's family, according to police.
"I have not committed any sin by loving him. I will not sit idle till justice is done," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood has over the years become bold and kissing scenes no longer come as a shock.
- Pin-up girls of Bollywood
- Sexy Saiyami to romance Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan
- Asha Bhosle is Kangana’s lucky charm!
- Meet Arpita's new boyfriend Aayush
- Kangana is the best choice for 'Revolver Rani': Kabir
- My parents are critical of my work: Alia
- Ranveer turns rapper for Durex
- PICS:Alia-Arjun make a sexy couple
The new craze sweeping around the globe is naked yoga in the latest of fitness trends this
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.