- Have a look on Rihanna’s Met Gala outfitThats how Salman turned \'\'Being Human\'\'Not only Salman there are other Bollywood celebs also who messed with the lawSalman\'s sister Arpita thanks fans for support on \'big\' dayShah Rukh Khan visits Salman's Galaxy Apartments to meet himMumbai beat Delhi by 5 wkts to jump to 4th spotSalman Khan declared guilty in the Hit and Run caseSunny Leon's most desirable womanAditi Rao Hydari\'s sexy bikini avtaar on GQRanbir, Anushka jazz up 'Bombay Velvet' promotions
Yuki Bhambri on Monday in New Delhi broke back into the top-200 after 15 months, thanks to
UP honour killing: Widow vows to bring killers to justice Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 09:35:42 AM IST File photo: Abdul Hakim's wife Mahvish
"Killers are killers. Whoever they may be. When they did not show mercy while killing my husband, why should I be compassionate to them. They should be subjected to the harshest punishment", Mahvish told reporters.
Mahvish has alleged that her family members were behind the death of her husband.
According to Mahvish, the victim was shot dead by her family members on November 22 after he had just entered a Bulandshahr village in Uttar Pradesh along with her and their two-year-old daughter.
Mahvish eloped with Hakim in October 2010 after which the couple got married and were staying in Delhi following opposition from the man's family, according to police.
"I have not committed any sin by loving him. I will not sit idle till justice is done," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
R&B star Rihanna's ignited chatter among people with her jaw-dropping costume at the 2015
- Salman Khan's team is on its toes, his lawyer's but bail plea, hearing to take place at 4 PM
- Thats how Salman turned ''Being Human''
- Salman Khan hit and run case: For victims, only compensation matters
- Bollywood sympathises with Salman after court's verdict
- Not only Salman there are other Bollywood celebs also who messed with the law
- Salman convicted of all charges in hit-and-run case
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case:Chronology
- Anupam Kher denied Pakistani visa
In probably first of its kind case, Delhi Police registered a case of theft after a Kanpur
Finding itself on the wrong side of Net Neutrality debate, Facebook today made its Interne