- PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane service
Badminton world number one Lee Chong Wei recently failed a drug test, Malaysian media rep
UP honour killing: Widow vows to bring killers to justice Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 09:35:42 AM IST File photo: Abdul Hakim's wife Mahvish
"Killers are killers. Whoever they may be. When they did not show mercy while killing my husband, why should I be compassionate to them. They should be subjected to the harshest punishment", Mahvish told reporters.
Mahvish has alleged that her family members were behind the death of her husband.
According to Mahvish, the victim was shot dead by her family members on November 22 after he had just entered a Bulandshahr village in Uttar Pradesh along with her and their two-year-old daughter.
Mahvish eloped with Hakim in October 2010 after which the couple got married and were staying in Delhi following opposition from the man's family, according to police.
"I have not committed any sin by loving him. I will not sit idle till justice is done," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Aamir Khan says his role in upcoming comedy-drama 'PK' is one of the challenging roles of
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country