- Actress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman KhanOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next month
Parupalli Kashyap and Kidambi Srikanth gained seven places each in the latest badminton w
UP honour killing: Widow vows to bring killers to justice Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 09:35:42 AM IST File photo: Abdul Hakim's wife Mahvish
"Killers are killers. Whoever they may be. When they did not show mercy while killing my husband, why should I be compassionate to them. They should be subjected to the harshest punishment", Mahvish told reporters.
Mahvish has alleged that her family members were behind the death of her husband.
According to Mahvish, the victim was shot dead by her family members on November 22 after he had just entered a Bulandshahr village in Uttar Pradesh along with her and their two-year-old daughter.
Mahvish eloped with Hakim in October 2010 after which the couple got married and were staying in Delhi following opposition from the man's family, according to police.
"I have not committed any sin by loving him. I will not sit idle till justice is done," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Daniele Watts caught having sex in public place.
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
- Lady Gaga's 8,000 pounds Manchester shopping spree
- Jennifer Lopez buys USD 22m house
- Best friends Salman Khan, Aamir Khan will be seen together once again
- Why did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?
- Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tape
- Top most Sexy South Sirens
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country