- Guess who's Alia's dating recently?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
4 die, 12 hurt in road mishaps in Bareilly Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 04:58:41 PM IST File Photo
Four people were killed and 12 injured, all on their way to take holy dip in a sacred river on the occasion of Kartik Purnima, in separate accidents in Uttar Pradesh's Bareilly district on Wednesday.
Two persons were killed and four injured when the Tata Sumo in which they were travelling collided with a truck near Hardua, police said.
In another accident in Hafizganj area, a 48-year-old man was killed and three were injured when a tractor-trolley overturned, they said.
A 53-year-old man was killed and five were injured when the vehicle carrying them met with the accident in Faridnagar area, police said.
All the three accidents involved people who were on their way to take holy dip in Ramganga river here, they said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Heartbroken Alia, who recently got separated from actor Sidharth Malhotra, wanted solice a
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
- Are Pakistani artistes terrorists, asks Salman
- Harshvardhan very special to me: Saiyami Kher
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret