- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
Sampurnanand university: VC hints at a scam of Rs 100 crore Last Updated : 27 Nov 2012 03:06:05 PM IST File Phot:Varanasi Sampurnanand university
Vice Chancellor of Varanasi Sampurnanand university has claimed that a loot of Rs 100 crore has taken place in the university in the last 30 years.
The news of pilferage was given by the Vice Chancellor of the university in a press confrence on Tuesday.
The CBI is seized of the matter and is investigating the case.
The VC also questioned the investigative process of the CBI asking why the final report of the investigation had not come yet.
The scam took place in a university which promotes the heritage and culture of sanskrit anguage and literature throughout the world.
Hope the Governor takes note of the matter as he has to participate in a function a the University recently.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel