- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Sampurnanand university: VC hints at a scam of Rs 100 crore Last Updated : 27 Nov 2012 03:06:05 PM IST File Phot:Varanasi Sampurnanand university
Vice Chancellor of Varanasi Sampurnanand university has claimed that a loot of Rs 100 crore has taken place in the university in the last 30 years.
The news of pilferage was given by the Vice Chancellor of the university in a press confrence on Tuesday.
The CBI is seized of the matter and is investigating the case.
The VC also questioned the investigative process of the CBI asking why the final report of the investigation had not come yet.
The scam took place in a university which promotes the heritage and culture of sanskrit anguage and literature throughout the world.
Hope the Governor takes note of the matter as he has to participate in a function a the University recently.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret