- Air pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi PednekarSonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine fluKardashian wants to live close to BeyoncePyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood filmsFeatures of Samsung Galaxy S6-S6 EdgeSunny adopts Zeenat’s look in LeelaAdnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
Sampurnanand university: VC hints at a scam of Rs 100 crore Last Updated : 27 Nov 2012 03:06:05 PM IST File Phot:Varanasi Sampurnanand university
Vice Chancellor of Varanasi Sampurnanand university has claimed that a loot of Rs 100 crore has taken place in the university in the last 30 years.
The news of pilferage was given by the Vice Chancellor of the university in a press confrence on Tuesday.
The CBI is seized of the matter and is investigating the case.
The VC also questioned the investigative process of the CBI asking why the final report of the investigation had not come yet.
The scam took place in a university which promotes the heritage and culture of sanskrit anguage and literature throughout the world.
Hope the Governor takes note of the matter as he has to participate in a function a the University recently.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After a long gap, World beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan sizzled on the cover of Vogue magaz
- 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' will release internationally: Ayushmann
- Bollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
- Shahrukh Khan thanks Chunky Pandey
- Amitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar's reception
- Who has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?
- Lady Gaga suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Unknown facts about hot Shraddha Kapoor
- Hit-and-run case: Court turns down prosecution plea
The country's oldest Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopened on Tuesday, March 3.
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w