- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Northern Ireland on Wednesday announced a 23-member football squad for the World Cup quali
SP's second list of nominees for Lok Sabha polls Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 09:15:38 PM IST File photo of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
The Samajwadi Party on Monday released second list of its candidates for 2014 general elections.
The list of eight candidates, which includes party national general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav and two Cabinet ministers, came two days after SP announced its first list of 55 candidates.
The party has 22 MP's.
Panchayati Raj Minister Balram Yadav has been named candidate from Azamgarh, whereas Land Development and Water Resource Minister Om Prakash Singh would fight from Ghazipur parliamentary constituency.
Minister of State for Labour Shahid Manzoor would be contesting from Meerut.
Former MP Dharmraj Patel, who re-joined the party barely two days back, has been named candidate for Phoolpur constituency in Allahabad district.
Among other candidates Ravi Gautam has been named for Bulandshahr(reserved) seat, Kajal Sharma for Aligarh, Mahendra Verma for Sitapur and Kuwar Akhilesh Singh for Maharajganj.
In Banda the party has replaced its sitting MP R K Singh Patel and has named Shyama Charan Gupta as its candidate.
SP has taken lead in announcing candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, with its supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav seeking another term from his Mainpuri seat.
Speaker of the state assembly, Mata Prasad Yadav, would be contesting from Domariyaganj and former minister Ashok Bajpai from Lucknow.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Tiger Shroff is the light of this light-hearted take on super-heroism.
- Christoph Waltz in James Cameron's film?
- Atif Aslam won't perform in Gurgaon
- B-town stars greet fans on Janmashtami
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement
- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFW
- Britney Spears biopic coming to TV soon
- Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami
- 'Remo' director to reunite with film's makers
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
If you are in awe of those early morning queues outside Apple Stores globally, hang on. Fr