- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
German No. 2 seed Angelique Kerber and Romanian No. 5 seed Simona Halep advanced to the se
SP's second list of nominees for Lok Sabha polls Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 09:15:38 PM IST File photo of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
The Samajwadi Party on Monday released second list of its candidates for 2014 general elections.
The list of eight candidates, which includes party national general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav and two Cabinet ministers, came two days after SP announced its first list of 55 candidates.
The party has 22 MP's.
Panchayati Raj Minister Balram Yadav has been named candidate from Azamgarh, whereas Land Development and Water Resource Minister Om Prakash Singh would fight from Ghazipur parliamentary constituency.
Minister of State for Labour Shahid Manzoor would be contesting from Meerut.
Former MP Dharmraj Patel, who re-joined the party barely two days back, has been named candidate for Phoolpur constituency in Allahabad district.
Among other candidates Ravi Gautam has been named for Bulandshahr(reserved) seat, Kajal Sharma for Aligarh, Mahendra Verma for Sitapur and Kuwar Akhilesh Singh for Maharajganj.
In Banda the party has replaced its sitting MP R K Singh Patel and has named Shyama Charan Gupta as its candidate.
SP has taken lead in announcing candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, with its supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav seeking another term from his Mainpuri seat.
Speaker of the state assembly, Mata Prasad Yadav, would be contesting from Domariyaganj and former minister Ashok Bajpai from Lucknow.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says a dance number should not be referred to as an item number.
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- 'Dishoom': Stylised action and entertainment
- Milind running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Salman mourns Rajjat Barjatya's death
- Hope to dub in my voice for Malayalam debut: Priya Anand
- Varun Dhawan upset with 'Dishoom' ban in Pak
- Facts about Sanjay Dutt we bet you don't know
- 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu