- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Fire-cracker explosion kills 8 in UP Last Updated : 14 Nov 2012 07:22:14 AM IST File photo
Eight persons, including seven members of a family, were on Wednesday killed and eight others injured in an explosion in two houses in Auraiya district where fire-crackers were stored for Diwali festival.
The explosion took place at the house of Mauji Lal and his brother Ram Narain in Tidua village in Yaqoobpur area under Bela police station area in the wee hours, police said in Lucknow.
The critically injured have been referred to a hospital in Kanpur.
Police said the houses of Mauji Lal, his brothers Ram Narain and Ram Sewak and neighbour Ram Autar were damaged under the impact of the explosion.
Four policemen, including incharge of Yaqoobpur police outpost Udal Singh, have been suspended and a case has been lodged against Mauji Lal and Ram Narain.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The much awaited trailer of Farhan Akhtar's 'Rock On 2' was unveiled by the makers on Mond
- Priyanka's 'Ventilator' gets a dramatic world premiere
- Britney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Shah Rukh pokes fun at Alia in 'Dear Zindagi' Take 2
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,