- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami GautamCamera loved Smita Patil: Shyam BenegalPhiladelphia's thanksgiving paradeKnow why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
Ethiopia’s Birhanu Legese and Kenya’s Cynthia Limo came on top after thrilling battles
Fire-cracker explosion kills 8 in UP Last Updated : 14 Nov 2012 07:22:14 AM IST File photo
Eight persons, including seven members of a family, were on Wednesday killed and eight others injured in an explosion in two houses in Auraiya district where fire-crackers were stored for Diwali festival.
The explosion took place at the house of Mauji Lal and his brother Ram Narain in Tidua village in Yaqoobpur area under Bela police station area in the wee hours, police said in Lucknow.
The critically injured have been referred to a hospital in Kanpur.
Police said the houses of Mauji Lal, his brothers Ram Narain and Ram Sewak and neighbour Ram Autar were damaged under the impact of the explosion.
Four policemen, including incharge of Yaqoobpur police outpost Udal Singh, have been suspended and a case has been lodged against Mauji Lal and Ram Narain.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol romantic love chemistry in "Dilwale"is set to diminish
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl