- Harbhajan Singh blessed with baby girlExcited, nervous about 'Raees': Mahira KhanTen unknown facts about Huma QureshiPoonam Pandey all set with her new video for her fansBig B celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'Kriti, Sushant excited for last schedule of 'Raabta'Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5We have forgotten about humanity: Priyanka ChopraPeople stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, support
Amandeep Drall carded five under 67 in the second round to grab the lead in the 11th leg o
PM lays foundation stone of Kishangarh airport Last Updated : 25 Sep 2013 05:15:34 PM IST Manmohan Singh addressing public after laying foundation stone of Kishangarh airport
In the backdrop of communal strife in Muzaffarnagar, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today asked people to maintain peaceful relations and respect all religions and ideologies.
The PM was in Kishangarh, Rajasthan, to lay foundation stone for the development of an airport, which is scheduled to get operational by 2016.
"No one is benefited by thoughts and works of hate and violence. Relations among communities, religions and people have been cordial in our country and the only way before us is to follow these great traditions," the Prime Minister said at the a public function around 20 kms from Ajmer.
He also invoked Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, saying that his teachings are relevant today at a time when some parts of the country are facing communal tension.
"Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti presents a fine example of communal harmony and peace. People from all religion visit dargah to seek blessings and I believe that what we learn from the holy?dargah is very significant today when some parts of the country are facing communal tension," Singh said.
Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh, Union Minister Sachin Pilot, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot were also present at the function.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Harbhajan Singh and his actress-wife Geeta Basra have been blessed with a baby girl.
- Excited, nervous about 'Raees': Mahira Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Director
- 'Jagga Jasoos' is a much-awaited film for me: Ranbir Kapoor
- 'The BFG' has critical digital effects: Steven Spielberg
- Combination of hard work, luck helped in industry, says Raftaar
- Ten unknown facts about Huma Qureshi
- Sidharth, Katrina's 'Kala Chashma' a hit on YouTube
- Poonam Pandey all set with her new video for her fans
An international team of scientists has identified a rare new species of beaked whale that
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu