- Ranbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leakedRanveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body pollsProtect your skin from sun with home care tipsIttefaq shoot begins with Shah Rukh KhanB-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfall
After signing big names like Beijing Olympians Vijender Singh, Akhil Kumar and Jitender
PM lays foundation stone of Kishangarh airport Last Updated : 25 Sep 2013 05:15:34 PM IST Manmohan Singh addressing public after laying foundation stone of Kishangarh airport
In the backdrop of communal strife in Muzaffarnagar, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today asked people to maintain peaceful relations and respect all religions and ideologies.
The PM was in Kishangarh, Rajasthan, to lay foundation stone for the development of an airport, which is scheduled to get operational by 2016.
"No one is benefited by thoughts and works of hate and violence. Relations among communities, religions and people have been cordial in our country and the only way before us is to follow these great traditions," the Prime Minister said at the a public function around 20 kms from Ajmer.
He also invoked Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, saying that his teachings are relevant today at a time when some parts of the country are facing communal tension.
"Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti presents a fine example of communal harmony and peace. People from all religion visit dargah to seek blessings and I believe that what we learn from the holy?dargah is very significant today when some parts of the country are facing communal tension," Singh said.
Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh, Union Minister Sachin Pilot, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot were also present at the function.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday denied staying summons issued by a trial court in a defama
- Want to see the end of corruption, hence voted: Subhash Ghai
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- Ranbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leaked
- Ranveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body polls
- 'Ittefaq' shoot begins with Shah Rukh Khan
- 'Ghazi Attack' mints over Rs 15.75 crore
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la