- Bar Refaeli feels she is too sexyAbhishek Bachchan clash with Bunty WaliaShahrukh completes 23 years in B'woodCheck out adorable pics of Isha Koppikar's little angelSalman wept while watching \'Bajrangi Bhaijaan\'?Other than Ranveer, who wants to marry Deepika Padukone?Sunny Leone shares screen space with Akki!Kareena\'s London talesParineeti moves in her Bandra HouseShahid's Mira may show her first 'jhalak' on JDJ 8
It will be a very different kind of first serve at this year's Wimbledon tennis championsh
Dead lizard in mid-day meal, 76 children fall ill Last Updated : 30 Jul 2013 06:14:37 PM IST Who will check the quality of mid-day meal and who will take responsibility of serving standard food to innocent schoolchildren (File Photo)
In a fresh incident of mid-day meal carelessness a dead lizard was found in a government school in Rajasthan's Bhilwara.
The crisis over mid-day meal is refusing to die. According to a report from Jaipur a lizard was found in the mid-day meal served in a school in Bhilwara district in Rajasthan on Tuesday.
The report said that 76 students of a government school in Bhilwara district fell ill after consuming the mid-day meal.
The children of the higher primary school in Baneda complained of nausea after having the meal, District Collector
Onkar Singh said. The lizard was found after this food was sent for examination which was ordered by the Collector.
"The children were rushed to hospitals and given treatment. Their condition is normal and they are likely to be
discharged soon," he said.
The Headmaster of the school, Kailash Garg, and mid-day meal in-charge, Dinesh, were suspended, he said, adding that Additional Block Education Officer Ladu was removed from his post and put under APO (Awaiting Posting Order) status.
Three cooks, who prepared the food, were also removed, he said.
Several incidents have recently been reported of students of government schools falling ill after consuming contaminated mid-day meals in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and some other states.
The children of the higher primary school in Baneda complained of nausea after having the meal.
Much hullabaloo was made after 27 school children had died in a village in Bihar's Chapra district after consuming mid-day meal.
Despite severel incidents of poor quality mid-day meals being served in the schools no lesson seem to have been learnt. This time it was Rajasthan's Bhilwara district where lizard in mid-day meals was found clearly indiating a case of carelessness towards innocent children.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bar Refaeli feels she is too sexy to be handle.
- Abhishek Bachchan clash with Bunty Walia
- Shahrukh completes 23 years in B'wood
- Check out adorable pics of Isha Koppikar's little angel
- Salman wept while watching 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'?
- Other than Ranveer, who wants to marry Deepika Padukone?
- Sunny Leone shares screen space with Akki!
- ABCD 2 dancer arrested for raping minor girl
- Arjun turns brand ambassador of Hero Cycles
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Those days are gone, when you have to depend on touch screens and buttons to control your