- PICS:Have a look at Rihanna’s Met Gala outfitThats how Salman turned \'\'Being Human\'\'Not only Salman there are other Bollywood celebs also who messed with the lawSalman\'s sister Arpita thanks fans for support on \'big\' dayShah Rukh Khan visits Salman's Galaxy Apartments to meet himMumbai beat Delhi by 5 wkts to jump to 4th spotSalman Khan declared guilty in the Hit and Run caseSunny Leon's most desirable womanAditi Rao Hydari\'s sexy bikini avtaar on GQRanbir, Anushka jazz up 'Bombay Velvet' promotions
Yuki Bhambri on Monday in New Delhi broke back into the top-200 after 15 months, thanks to
Resident doctors go on a strike in Jaipur Last Updated : 21 Jul 2013 12:02:24 AM IST Resident doctors go on strike in Jaipur (File Photo)
Resident doctors in Jaipur went on strike on Saturday night.
The doctors are protesting against the alleged misbehaviour with their colleagues and demanded a safe environment for them in hospitals.
Close to 900 residents of Sawai Man Singh hospital and hospitals attached with medical college went on a strike in
wake of recent incidents of misbehaviour with resident doctors in Jaipur's Gangori hospital and Kota hospital by outsiders.
Resident doctors in both these hospitals are already on strike.
Safe environment at workplace is the main demand and the strike will continue if the government does not take an
effective step, Surendra Bhakar, a representative of Jaipur Resident Doctors Association said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Humari police humesha late aati hai aur galat insaan ko hi arrest karti hai," superstar S
- #SalmanVerdict trending on Twitter
- PICS:Have a look at Rihanna’s Met Gala outfit
- Thats how Salman turned ''Being Human''
- Salman Khan hit and run case: For victims, only compensation matters
- Bollywood sympathises with Salman after court's verdict
- Not only Salman there are other Bollywood celebs also who messed with the law
- Salman convicted of all charges in hit-and-run case
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case:Chronology
In a first, a sub-inspector posted at Kanpur Dehat district has sent his resignation via W
Finding itself on the wrong side of Net Neutrality debate, Facebook today made its Interne