- PICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk7 most popular food mythsSalman-Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer-DeepikaPICS : What makes Yuvi specialPICS : Bollywood's smoking actressesRanbir, Katrina spend night togetherBollywood at Bobby Chawla funeralHT Mumbai\'s most stylish awardBedroom secrets for happy married lifeSachin, Lata falicitated during an event
Cristiano Ronaldo has topped the world's wealthiest player with a fortune of 122 million p
Resident doctors go on a strike in Jaipur Last Updated : 21 Jul 2013 12:02:24 AM IST Resident doctors go on strike in Jaipur (File Photo)
Resident doctors in Jaipur went on strike on Saturday night.
The doctors are protesting against the alleged misbehaviour with their colleagues and demanded a safe environment for them in hospitals.
Close to 900 residents of Sawai Man Singh hospital and hospitals attached with medical college went on a strike in
wake of recent incidents of misbehaviour with resident doctors in Jaipur's Gangori hospital and Kota hospital by outsiders.
Resident doctors in both these hospitals are already on strike.
Safe environment at workplace is the main demand and the strike will continue if the government does not take an
effective step, Surendra Bhakar, a representative of Jaipur Resident Doctors Association said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Wondering when you will be able to see your favorite actress on screen again?? Here is a l
- Bollywood has gone Sports crazy
- PICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk
- Khloe K speaks about her vagina on camera
- Salman, Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer, Deepika
- Sonakshi copies boxer Laila Ali’s look in Holiday
- Why is Deepika jealous of Kangana?
- Kochadaiiyaan Theatrical Trailer: Watch now
- PICS : Bollywood's smoking actresses
To experience a massage with a difference, tourists are flocking to an elephant camp in Th
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.