- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' film reviewDhanteras 2016 Wallpaper and Facebook imagesShivaay film reviewHow to become rich on DhanterasPics: How America elects its president ?Tips to dress your best this festive seasonYou look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says AnushkaDIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during Diwali
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Resident doctors go on a strike in Jaipur Last Updated : 21 Jul 2013 12:02:24 AM IST Resident doctors go on strike in Jaipur (File Photo)
Resident doctors in Jaipur went on strike on Saturday night.
The doctors are protesting against the alleged misbehaviour with their colleagues and demanded a safe environment for them in hospitals.
Close to 900 residents of Sawai Man Singh hospital and hospitals attached with medical college went on a strike in
wake of recent incidents of misbehaviour with resident doctors in Jaipur's Gangori hospital and Kota hospital by outsiders.
Resident doctors in both these hospitals are already on strike.
Safe environment at workplace is the main demand and the strike will continue if the government does not take an
effective step, Surendra Bhakar, a representative of Jaipur Resident Doctors Association said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who admits he has taken the botox way for his face, says that going
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' film review
- Deepika to celebrate Diwali with family
- Shivaay film review
- It's time to stand with our jawans: Amjad Ali Khan
- You look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says Anushka
- SRK lends support to beautifying Bandstand Promenade
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Domestic mobile manufacturer Zen mobiles on Friday launched a new smartphone Zen Cinemax 2