- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
As many as 600 participants from every nook and corner of the country will flex their mus
Resident doctors go on a strike in Jaipur Last Updated : 21 Jul 2013 12:02:24 AM IST Resident doctors go on strike in Jaipur (File Photo)
Resident doctors in Jaipur went on strike on Saturday night.
The doctors are protesting against the alleged misbehaviour with their colleagues and demanded a safe environment for them in hospitals.
Close to 900 residents of Sawai Man Singh hospital and hospitals attached with medical college went on a strike in
wake of recent incidents of misbehaviour with resident doctors in Jaipur's Gangori hospital and Kota hospital by outsiders.
Resident doctors in both these hospitals are already on strike.
Safe environment at workplace is the main demand and the strike will continue if the government does not take an
effective step, Surendra Bhakar, a representative of Jaipur Resident Doctors Association said.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit