- Deepika Padukone now all set to romance Salman KhanWhy Yo Yo Honey Singh will be out of action for two monthsSRK ignored Salman\'s invitation to attend \'Bigg Boss 8\'See Aishwarya Rai\'s teenage picturesHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Suzanne Khan7 films releasing this week, which is your pick?PICS of Chhath festivalSee Big B with a broomMannara\'s hot lovemaking scenes in Zid, view picsActress Sana Khan arrested
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Resident doctors go on a strike in Jaipur Last Updated : 21 Jul 2013 12:02:24 AM IST Resident doctors go on strike in Jaipur (File Photo)
Resident doctors in Jaipur went on strike on Saturday night.
The doctors are protesting against the alleged misbehaviour with their colleagues and demanded a safe environment for them in hospitals.
Close to 900 residents of Sawai Man Singh hospital and hospitals attached with medical college went on a strike in
wake of recent incidents of misbehaviour with resident doctors in Jaipur's Gangori hospital and Kota hospital by outsiders.
Resident doctors in both these hospitals are already on strike.
Safe environment at workplace is the main demand and the strike will continue if the government does not take an
effective step, Surendra Bhakar, a representative of Jaipur Resident Doctors Association said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After giving a big hit with Shah Rukh Khan in the form of Happy New Year, Deepika Padukone
- Why Yo Yo Honey Singh will be out of action for two months
- SRK ignored Salman's invitation to attend 'Bigg Boss 8'
- See Aishwarya Rai's teenage pictures
- Hrithik Roshan avoids meeting Suzanne Khan
- 7 films releasing this week, which is your pick?
- Sunny Leone sports hot red bikini in ‘Mastizaade’
- Amitabh Bachchan wraps up 'KBC 8' shooting
- SRK keen to promote Bengali film industry
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Microsoft Devices has launched entry level dual-sim mobile phone 'Nokia 130' in India.