- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Sunni Ulemas hails Afzal Guru's hanging Last Updated : 11 Feb 2013 12:05:11 AM IST File photo of Mohammad Afzal Guru.
The apex body of Sunni Muslims, All India Ulema and Mashaikh Board (AIUMB) on Sunday welcomed the hanging of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru and called upon the community people to differentiate between the progressive and peace loving Indians and hate mongers.
In a Mahapanchayat held with an aim to sensitise the community against the threat of extremists' ideology, the leaders also expressed that protest of film 'Vishwaroopam'was senseless.
"The law has taken its own course in case of Afzal Guru. A terrorist is a terrorist. They see no difference among people when they carry out their inhuman acts and they should not be linked to a religion or community," Maulana Ashraf Ali Kichochawi, general secretary and founder of the board said.
In the event, attended by thousands of muslims from Rajasthan and neighbouring states, he said, there was a need for Muslims to differentiate between peace loving people and extremists.
Kichochawi lashed out at Wahabi/Deobandi school of Islam.
"They are opposed to the very idea of our democratic principles: secularism, freedom of speech and expression, liberty etc. The Wahabism's unwarranted stand and issuing of Fatwas on non-issues is making mockery of us," he said.
He also added that protest on actor Kamal Hassan's recently released movie 'Vishwaroopam' was a futile act by Wahabis groups to draw attention of public at large.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
They are no more a couple but once upon a time Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were muc
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla