- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia BhattSalman Khan's 'Being Salman' game outI don't believe in relationship goals: Esha GuptaSachin presents BMWs to Olympic medallistsI still have more to achieve: Jacqueline FernandezSalman to don astronaut look for show promoAll my roles had potential to stereotype me: SwaraKnow more about Neha DhupiaShahid-Mira: Journey from lovers to parentsJacqueline turns showstopper for Rajesh Singh
The All India Football Federation on Sunday announced the opening of online and outlet tic
Security tightened in Jaipur for New Year celebrations Last Updated : 31 Dec 2012 01:45:03 PM IST File photo
Special police teams have been deployed at all key points in the Pink city to deter drunk driving and keep check on miscreants during New Year celebrations.
"Teams with breath analysers have been positioned at important points and stern action as per the Motor Vehicle Act will be taken against those found driving vehicles under the influence of alcohol or violating other rules. The vehicle in case of drunken driving will be seized," Police Commissioner B L Soni said.
He said driving licence of those caught drunk driving may be suspended.
DCP Traffic Lata Manoj Kumar said arrangements have been made to ensure smooth traffic in the city during the celebrations.
Traffic police department is operating a special help line for traffic related services and people may inform the police on 1095 about any incident or problem, Kumar said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Boman Irani is open to the idea of going to Hollywood to explore a “different worl
- I admire Shah Rukh as a worker: Alia Bhatt
- Salman Khan's 'Being Salman' game out
- I don't believe in relationship goals: Esha Gupta
- I still have more to achieve: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Dadlani says he quit AAP on his own, calls AAP family
- Amber Rose has no count of her sex partners
- Subha wants to do women-oriented project
- Koratala Siva, Mahesh Babu to team up next
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an