- Oops! Nargis Fakir\'s deep cleavage showTeaser of \'Bajrangi Bhaijaan\' releasedLeone meets police on obscenity, porn mattersTanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumorsSee Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015Royal Enfield unveils bikes and gearsTattoo lovers, beware!Men prefer smart women over breastsAfter Cannes honour, 'Masaan' at Indian theatres on July 24
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Security tightened in Jaipur for New Year celebrations Last Updated : 31 Dec 2012 01:45:03 PM IST File photo
Special police teams have been deployed at all key points in the Pink city to deter drunk driving and keep check on miscreants during New Year celebrations.
"Teams with breath analysers have been positioned at important points and stern action as per the Motor Vehicle Act will be taken against those found driving vehicles under the influence of alcohol or violating other rules. The vehicle in case of drunken driving will be seized," Police Commissioner B L Soni said.
He said driving licence of those caught drunk driving may be suspended.
DCP Traffic Lata Manoj Kumar said arrangements have been made to ensure smooth traffic in the city during the celebrations.
Traffic police department is operating a special help line for traffic related services and people may inform the police on 1095 about any incident or problem, Kumar said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Recently Nargis Fakiri dared to bare in a gown which showed her cleavage generously
- Teaser of 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' released
- Watch: Salman's most awaited 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser unveiled
- Leone meets police on obscenity, porn matters
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!
- Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumors
- Inside story of Kangana Ranaut's hot affair!
- See Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015
- When Big B teasing Deepika Padukone
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government will soon launch a mobile application in next three months to enable consumers