- Pics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of Fortune
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Security tightened in Jaipur for New Year celebrations Last Updated : 31 Dec 2012 01:45:03 PM IST File photo
Special police teams have been deployed at all key points in the Pink city to deter drunk driving and keep check on miscreants during New Year celebrations.
"Teams with breath analysers have been positioned at important points and stern action as per the Motor Vehicle Act will be taken against those found driving vehicles under the influence of alcohol or violating other rules. The vehicle in case of drunken driving will be seized," Police Commissioner B L Soni said.
He said driving licence of those caught drunk driving may be suspended.
DCP Traffic Lata Manoj Kumar said arrangements have been made to ensure smooth traffic in the city during the celebrations.
Traffic police department is operating a special help line for traffic related services and people may inform the police on 1095 about any incident or problem, Kumar said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood star Deepika Padukone, along with 98 other women from Mumbai have featured in a
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con