- 2 States marriages in B’woodB’wood divas: Then and nowSanjay Dutt\'s angel is a stunnerHeropanti movie stillsKim K believes her big bum increases her sex appealSuccess party of \'Bhoothnath Returns\'PHOTOS:Syria most dangerous country than IraqRannvijay ties knot with Prianka, view picsPics: Deleted sex scenes from movie Ragini MMS2Spanking makes child misbehave
Iconic Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar after buying a ISL team is now set to own a tenn
Pushkar fair begins in Ajmer Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 08:38:45 PM IST A foreign tourist, dressed up in an Indian outfit, enjoys a camel ride during inaugural function of the annual Pushkar Fair in Pushkar on Wednesday.
The famous Pushkar fair, which attracts lakhs of people including foreign tourists, began on Wednesday with a number of cultural programmes, group dance and camel race.
Rajasthan MoS for Education Naseem Akhtar Insaaf formally inaugurated the fair, which takes place in the Hindu month of Kartika beginning on 8th day of Lunar calendar and continues till full moon.
The minister informed that the state government has for the first time allocated an additional budget of Rs two crore for the arrangements in the fair.
Lakhs of visitors are likely to visit the fair in Pushkar, some 15 kms from here, officials said.
Cattle trading mostly takes place during the first half of the festival period, while religious activities dominate the later half.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
That 70s Show star Laura Prepon is said to be Tom Cruise's latest love interest and yes yo
- 2 States marriages in B’wood
- B’wood divas: Then and now
- Sanjay Dutt's angel is a stunner
- Sooraj and Athiya Shetty's ‘First Look’ in movie ‘Hero’
- Heropanti movie stills
- Kim K believes her big bum increases her sex appeal
- Ranbir happy that 'Bombay Velvet' does not clash with any film
- Success party of 'Bhoothnath Returns'
Siberian Tiger is the largest living felid or cat species ever exist on the earth, it is d
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.