- Chitrangada taking selfie from new mobileHrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversyYouth killed by White Tiger at Delhi ZooOur souls are connected: Katrina Kaif on Ranbir KapoorNeha Dhupia to turn film producerEmma Watson\'s nude photos about to leakHrithik Roshan rides an auto rickshawBhadra's rendition of Mahalaya still bestThe lucky man Irrfan KhanLamborghini sports car Huracan in India
The Indo-Zimbawbwean combination of Sania Mirza and Cara Black became the fourth pair to
Arvind party will strengthen democratic fabric: Tewari Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 08:43:44 PM IST Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Information & Broadcasting, Manish Tewari addressing a press conference at Chandigarh Press Club on Saturday.
The Congress on Saturday played down launching of a political outfit by Arvind Kejriwal saying there were 1453 political parties registered in India and one more would strengthen the democratic fabric.
"If a person or group of people have decided to float a political party, it is their right," senior Congress leader and Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari told reporters here.
"There are 1453 political parties registered with the Election Commission. So, if one more is added, this will only strengthen our democratic fabric," he said.
"The more the merrier," Tewari quipped when asked to comment on one more party "Aam Aadmi", floated by activist Kejriwal, coming into existence.
"The Aam Aadmi (common man) is synonymous with the Congress since 1885 when the party came into existence.
"Therefore, nobody can either hijack or skyjack or bicycle-jack the intrinsic relationship between the Congress and the people of this country," Tewari said.
Kejriwal's party has been named 'Aam Aadmi Party' at a meeting of its founder-members in the national capital.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Day two inside 'Bigg Boss 8' had interesting incidents.
- AbRam is Veena Malik's son!
- 18th death anniversary of hot South Indian actress Silk Smitha
- Chitrangada taking selfie from new mobile
- Hrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversy
- Our souls are connected: Katrina Kaif on Ranbir Kapoor
- Neha Dhupia to turn film producer
- Taylor Swift invites fans for secret session
- Emma Watson's nude photos about to leak
An 21 years-old American Jasmine Tridevil claims that she had plastic surgery to create a
Samsung will be launching its Tizen phones in india soon to boost falling sales.