- Meet most sexiest woman of 2015OMG! Shahid Kapoor's marriage not happening in DecemberFarmer Gajendra was master in tying turbansShakespeare inspired Bollywood in a big waySo finally Aishwarya\'s \'racist\' ad withdrawnThis was the biggest fear of Shoojit Sircar for \'Piku\'Why Jacqueline Fernandez will not perform at Hema Malini\'s showWhy Kangana Ranaut's parents were upset with her?Akshay's rugged look in 'Gabbar is Back'Smiley, Vineet eliminated from \'Nach Baliye 7\'
Playing her first match as world number one, India's Sania Mirza crashed out of the Porsch
Ordnance Factory official dies in train accident Last Updated : 15 Sep 2013 01:58:39 PM IST File photo
A senior official of Badmal Ordnance Factory was killed after he slipped from a train at Badmal railway station in Odisha's Balangir district on Sunday, police said.
Ramkar Ram (46), deputy general manager in the ordnance factory at Badmal, was alighting from Puri-Durg Intercity Express after a visit to Delhi when the mishap took place as the train started after a brief halt, they said.
Ram, a native of Uttar Pradesh who had boarded the train at Cuttack after his return from Delhi, was getting down with luggage and slipped when the train started and ran over him, police said.
His body was sent for post-mortem and investigation was on into the incident.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Deepika Padukone concerned about her personal shortcomings rather than professional ones.
- Akshay feels disheartened by Gajendra's suicide
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
- Piku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
- Lady Gaga to receive contemporary ‘Icon’ award
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!
- B-Town wishes Varun Dhawan on B'day
- Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
- PICS:Kim Kardashian ready to be pregnant
An Islamic college in Melbourne city has banned its girl students from participating in ru
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,