- Karan Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'Ranbir\'s Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain\'Bigg Boss\' extension has no links with \'Ashoka\': Raj NayakWatch Shah Rukh Khan\'s first Video tweetKim Kardashian stopped by cop for traffic violationJacqueline Fernandez to sketch for fansOMG! Ranveer Singh kisses in public,Deepika stunnedFirst Look of 'Bombay Velevt'Sexy siblings Shruti, Akshara HassanAngry Salman chases fans
McLaren has unveiled new car, the MP4-30 to be driven by Alonso and Button this year.
Ordnance Factory official dies in train accident Last Updated : 15 Sep 2013 01:58:39 PM IST File photo
A senior official of Badmal Ordnance Factory was killed after he slipped from a train at Badmal railway station in Odisha's Balangir district on Sunday, police said.
Ramkar Ram (46), deputy general manager in the ordnance factory at Badmal, was alighting from Puri-Durg Intercity Express after a visit to Delhi when the mishap took place as the train started after a brief halt, they said.
Ram, a native of Uttar Pradesh who had boarded the train at Cuttack after his return from Delhi, was getting down with luggage and slipped when the train started and ran over him, police said.
His body was sent for post-mortem and investigation was on into the incident.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A daring Delhi University college girl Rene Sharanya Verma challenges Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- Rihanna poses topless again
- Shakira welcomes second baby
- PICS: I take tips from both my parents, says Akshara
- Salman Khan paints an entire village
- Rohit Shetty launches 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 6'
- FIRST LOOK: Aamir Khan in 'Dangal'
- Abhay Deol, Preeti Desai no more together
- Rani Mukerji gets standing ovation in Poland
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3