- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi SinhaDangal mints over Rs 375 crore in IndiaPriyanka Jagga bags her first Bollywood filmTen unknown facts about SushantCold wave continues in J&KDonald Trump, Melania perform first danceKareena to be Anita Dongre's showstopper at LFW finaleCan't work with people who don't love me: SRK
Indian tennis ace Rohan Bopanna and his Canadian partner Gabriela Dabrowski advanced to
Ordnance Factory official dies in train accident Last Updated : 15 Sep 2013 01:58:39 PM IST File photo
A senior official of Badmal Ordnance Factory was killed after he slipped from a train at Badmal railway station in Odisha's Balangir district on Sunday, police said.
Ramkar Ram (46), deputy general manager in the ordnance factory at Badmal, was alighting from Puri-Durg Intercity Express after a visit to Delhi when the mishap took place as the train started after a brief halt, they said.
Ram, a native of Uttar Pradesh who had boarded the train at Cuttack after his return from Delhi, was getting down with luggage and slipped when the train started and ran over him, police said.
His body was sent for post-mortem and investigation was on into the incident.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan had a little c0-star In 'Tubelight' too
- Review: Kaabil is a winner
- Jackie Chan meets Salman Khan
- Is Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?
- Pics: Deewar had best screenplay ever: Amitabh Bachchan
- SRK wanted Falguni Pathak to sing 'Udi udi'
- Jackie Chan to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Sussanne-Hrithik's picture is too cute to handle
- Mumbai relatively safer, says Kangana Ranaut
Green vehicles -- hybrid, electric and fuel cell -- are gaining popularity in China owin
Thanks to its components (mainly chips) and semiconductors business, Samsung Electronics h