- SRK reaches children for road safety'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekendI'm not getting married: Preity ZintaKatrina Kaif sports a short hairdoSunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night standDeepika Padukone wants to try her luck in productionBig B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his nextPics: Is there a ray of hope again for the LGBT?Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumps
Badminton Association of India (BAI) announced a cash award of Rs 10 lakh for PV Sindhu in
Ordnance Factory official dies in train accident Last Updated : 15 Sep 2013 01:58:39 PM IST File photo
A senior official of Badmal Ordnance Factory was killed after he slipped from a train at Badmal railway station in Odisha's Balangir district on Sunday, police said.
Ramkar Ram (46), deputy general manager in the ordnance factory at Badmal, was alighting from Puri-Durg Intercity Express after a visit to Delhi when the mishap took place as the train started after a brief halt, they said.
Ram, a native of Uttar Pradesh who had boarded the train at Cuttack after his return from Delhi, was getting down with luggage and slipped when the train started and ran over him, police said.
His body was sent for post-mortem and investigation was on into the incident.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Watch comedian Raju Srivastava's new video for 'Swachha Bharat Abhiyaan'.
- SRK reaches children for road safety
- B-town goes gaga over Ranbir-Deepika's in 'Tamasha'
- Akshay-Twinkle's dinner date at Taj
- 'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekend
- I'm not getting married: Preity Zinta
- Katrina Kaif sports a short hairdo
- Sunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night stand
- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in production
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl