- Teaser of \'Bajrangi Bhaijaan\' releasedLeone meets police on obscenity, porn mattersTanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumorsSee Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015Royal Enfield unveils bikes and gearsTattoo lovers, beware!Men prefer smart women over breastsAfter Cannes honour, 'Masaan' at Indian theatres on July 24I’m lucky to have good genes
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Ordnance Factory official dies in train accident Last Updated : 15 Sep 2013 01:58:39 PM IST File photo
A senior official of Badmal Ordnance Factory was killed after he slipped from a train at Badmal railway station in Odisha's Balangir district on Sunday, police said.
Ramkar Ram (46), deputy general manager in the ordnance factory at Badmal, was alighting from Puri-Durg Intercity Express after a visit to Delhi when the mishap took place as the train started after a brief halt, they said.
Ram, a native of Uttar Pradesh who had boarded the train at Cuttack after his return from Delhi, was getting down with luggage and slipped when the train started and ran over him, police said.
His body was sent for post-mortem and investigation was on into the incident.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Esha Deol has assured that her father, veteran actor Dharmendra, who was hospitali
- Dance-based films are a necessity: Hrithik
- See Abram first photoshoot
- Omg! Deepika did not invite Amitabh bachchan to piku success party.
- Is Kangana making Alia, Deepika and Priyanka insured?
- Oops! Nargis Fakir's deep cleavage show
- Teaser of 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' released
- Watch: Salman's most awaited 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser unveiled
- Leone meets police on obscenity, porn matters
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government will soon launch a mobile application in next three months to enable consumers