- Ankita Lokhande not dating Kushal TandonHeavy showers lashes Mumbai, high tide expectedSky is the limit for me with right director: Alia BhattIt's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: DeepikaRevealed: Whom is Ankita Lokhande dating after Sushant!'Raman Raghav 2.0': Cleverly crafted, compellingShivaay poster: Erika Kaar joins the journeyBollywood at IIFA:When celebs put their hair down!Bollywood's bold babesWhy Salman Khan's Sultan will not be promoted on the Kapil Sharma show
Nigeria's Under-23 football team will open its training camp in the United States ahead of
Eight Maoists surrender in Odisha Last Updated : 14 Aug 2013 04:01:43 PM IST Maoists surrender in Malkangiri, Odisha (File Photo)
Eight Maoists, including three area commanders, surrendered to the police in Odisha's Malkangiri district on Wednesday.
The eight, from remote Chitrakonda area in the district, surrendered here to Superintendent of Police Akhileswar Singh.
Three of them, brothers Raghu Hantal (24) and Iswar Hantal (23) besides Patra Hantal (28) were militia area commanders, Singh said.
They were being led by Madhab and Chenti of Guma Popular Maoist Dalam since 2009, he said.
The other five were identified as Gangadhar Khara (29), Sarathi Hantal (27), Gobi Khila (32), Chandra Khara (28) and Trinath Hantal (24).
The Maoists, who were responsible for organising meetings, said while surrendering that they decided to return to the mainstream as they were "disillusioned" with their activities.
The eight would be rehabilitated according to the government's policies, the SP added.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Tahir Raj Bhasin says online films and series help in getting immediate response fro
- Rajeev Khandelwal sings at 'Fever' music launch
- Brahmanandam, Ramya Krishna join 'Sabash Naidu' sets
- Shirish Kunder rubbishes 'Kriti' plagiarism allegations
- Allu Arjun to team up with Harish Shankar's next
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Rithvik Dhanjani's 'high heels' moment for TV show
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
Panasonic India on Thursday launched a new fully-rugged, 2-in-1 lightweight Toughbook CF-2