- List of Kim Kardashian's hot looksWhy Taapsee Pannu finds Bollywood difficult for outsiders?Some memorable moments of IPL down the yearsSome hot moments on Indian televisionLesser known facts about Green TeaKourtney Kardashian goes nude for magazineIPL gets culinary supportBollywood\'s most embarrassing photoshootsEmma Willis doesn\'t borrow clothes from designers\'Avatar\' plagiarism suit rejected by appeals court
The Auditor-General of Pakistan is set to carry out an audit of the national hockey federa
Eight Maoists surrender in Odisha Last Updated : 14 Aug 2013 04:01:43 PM IST Maoists surrender in Malkangiri, Odisha (File Photo)
Eight Maoists, including three area commanders, surrendered to the police in Odisha's Malkangiri district on Wednesday.
The eight, from remote Chitrakonda area in the district, surrendered here to Superintendent of Police Akhileswar Singh.
Three of them, brothers Raghu Hantal (24) and Iswar Hantal (23) besides Patra Hantal (28) were militia area commanders, Singh said.
They were being led by Madhab and Chenti of Guma Popular Maoist Dalam since 2009, he said.
The other five were identified as Gangadhar Khara (29), Sarathi Hantal (27), Gobi Khila (32), Chandra Khara (28) and Trinath Hantal (24).
The Maoists, who were responsible for organising meetings, said while surrendering that they decided to return to the mainstream as they were "disillusioned" with their activities.
The eight would be rehabilitated according to the government's policies, the SP added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan has been awarded the prestigious Outstanding Contributio
- PICS:Amitabh-Aish at the launch of Kalyan Jewellers
- I'm ready Salman, says this B-Wood actress
- Meet Pooja who messed with Sonakshi
- Review: Mr X a heavy-handed action fantasy
- Sexy Sunny's Leela going well on Box Office
- Aditi Rao Hydari shows her love
- Amyra Dastur, Emraan Hashmi's girl in Mr X
- 'Timepass' all set for its TV premiere
A research was done on people from Wasington and the result shows that the smell of sweat
Lenovo on Friday launched a slightly more powerful smartphone, the Lenovo A6000 Plus, pric