- My wife is my life guru: Jon HammRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
Class XII student murdered, 3 held Last Updated : 16 Jun 2013 09:42:02 AM IST File photo
Police said the body of Mrinmoy Saha was recovered in Krishnaganj area on Friday and three persons later rounded up in connection with the suspected murder.
West Bengal Industries Minister Partho Chatterjee who met the victim's family in Shaktinagar Hospital on Saturday afternoon, said, "We will look in to that the criminal get the severe punishment."
While CPI(M) claimed the murder of Saha was the fallout of a personal issue, the Trinamool Congress leadership put the onus on the Marxists.
The trio, all named in the FIR filed by the family of deceased earlier, were identified as Bacchu Bhadra, Anjan Sarkar and Sumanta Ghosh.
Anjan and Sumanta went to call Mrinmoy from home on Friday night. After an altercation one of them allegedly hit him and slit his throat. Mrinmoy, found to be lying in a pool of blood by neighbours, was declared dead at local hospital, police said.
The family, which was living in fear, was also promised of security by Chatterjee.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We've heard a lot happens over coffee and now it's time for fans to see Akki romance Shrut
- Radhika Apte is boldest babe of Bollywood
- Salman sings romantic song for 'Hero'
- Shruti, Akshay at 'Comedy Nights with Kapil Sharma'
- Shocking! See Radhika Apte's pics where she goes nude
- Kim Kardashian's daughter loves selfies
- US star Lena felt powerless after her rape
- Bruce Jenner decided to change sex
- Pics: Stardom during Sri Krishna Mahostav
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,