- Amitabh-Aish at the opening of Kalyan JewellersYamaha launches 125cc bike SalutoChennai defeats Mumbai in IPLI'm ready Salman, says this B-Wood actressMeet Pooja who messed with SonakshiReview: Mr X a heavy-handed action fantasySexy Sunny's Leela going well on Box OfficeAditi Rao Hydari shows her loveAmyra Dastur, Emraan Hashmi's girl in Mr XList of Kim Kardashian's hot looks
The Auditor-General of Pakistan is set to carry out an audit of the national hockey federa
27 senior IAS officers promoted, transferred in Gujarat Last Updated : 01 May 2013 07:07:24 AM IST File photo
R K Tripathy, Rajesh Kishor, Maheshwar Sahu and H K Dash have been promoted as additional chief secretaries from the rank of principal secretaries.
R K Tripathy, who was the Principal Secretary to the Agriculture and Cooperation Department, has been promoted to ACS and transferred as Director General of Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad.
While the three other officers Kishor, Sahu and Dash have been promoted, but not transferred and they will continue in their respective positions.
Shahmeena Husain has been promoted and transferred from the post of Sabarkantha Collector as Director (Administration) of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd.
Vadodara Municipal Commissioner Ashwani Kumar has been transferred to Urban Development and Urban Housing Department and will serve as the managing director of Gujarat Urban Development Company Ltd. Junagadh Collector Manish Bharadwaj will replace Kumar as Vadodara Municipal Commissioner.
Surendranagar Collector P H Shah has been transferred as Rehabilitation Commissioner, Sardar Sarovar Punarvasavat Agency while J N Singh has been appointed as managing director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
G R Aloria is transferred and appointed as Principal Secretary to government, Urban Development and Urban Housing Department.
On his repatriation from centre, J N Singh has been given the post of Managing Director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
CEO of Gujarat Maritime Board Pankaj Kumar has been transferred to the post of Ex-officio principal secretary to the government in the General Administration Department. He has been given additional charge of Managing Director of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation.
A M Tiwari, who was the MD of Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertiliser Company Ltd, has been transferred to the post of principal secretary to the government in the Education Department.
Arvind Agarwal, who was ex-officio Principal Secretary in the General Administration department, has been transferred as the Principal Secretary in the Tribal Development Department.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan has been awarded the prestigious Outstanding Contributio
- PICS:Amitabh-Aish at the launch of Kalyan Jewellers
- I'm ready Salman, says this B-Wood actress
- Meet Pooja who messed with Sonakshi
- Review: Mr X a heavy-handed action fantasy
- Sexy Sunny's Leela going well on Box Office
- Aditi Rao Hydari shows her love
- Amyra Dastur, Emraan Hashmi's girl in Mr X
- 'Timepass' all set for its TV premiere
A research was done on people from Wasington and the result shows that the smell of sweat
Lenovo on Friday launched a slightly more powerful smartphone, the Lenovo A6000 Plus, pric