- India\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman KhanOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next monthParties begin in Rajesh Khanna\'s AashirwaadEkta Kapoor's Box Cricket LeagueWatch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
South African prison officials say Oscar Pistorius spent his first night in a single cell
27 senior IAS officers promoted, transferred in Gujarat Last Updated : 01 May 2013 07:07:24 AM IST File photo
R K Tripathy, Rajesh Kishor, Maheshwar Sahu and H K Dash have been promoted as additional chief secretaries from the rank of principal secretaries.
R K Tripathy, who was the Principal Secretary to the Agriculture and Cooperation Department, has been promoted to ACS and transferred as Director General of Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad.
While the three other officers Kishor, Sahu and Dash have been promoted, but not transferred and they will continue in their respective positions.
Shahmeena Husain has been promoted and transferred from the post of Sabarkantha Collector as Director (Administration) of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd.
Vadodara Municipal Commissioner Ashwani Kumar has been transferred to Urban Development and Urban Housing Department and will serve as the managing director of Gujarat Urban Development Company Ltd. Junagadh Collector Manish Bharadwaj will replace Kumar as Vadodara Municipal Commissioner.
Surendranagar Collector P H Shah has been transferred as Rehabilitation Commissioner, Sardar Sarovar Punarvasavat Agency while J N Singh has been appointed as managing director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
G R Aloria is transferred and appointed as Principal Secretary to government, Urban Development and Urban Housing Department.
On his repatriation from centre, J N Singh has been given the post of Managing Director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
CEO of Gujarat Maritime Board Pankaj Kumar has been transferred to the post of Ex-officio principal secretary to the government in the General Administration Department. He has been given additional charge of Managing Director of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation.
A M Tiwari, who was the MD of Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertiliser Company Ltd, has been transferred to the post of principal secretary to the government in the Education Department.
Arvind Agarwal, who was ex-officio Principal Secretary in the General Administration department, has been transferred as the Principal Secretary in the Tribal Development Department.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The best friends in Bollywood, superstars Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, will be seen togethe
- Why did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?
- Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tape
- Top most Sexy South Sirens
- In pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan
- OMG! Saif caught with pants down, view pics
- Parties begin in Rajesh Khanna's Aashirwaad
- Ekta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
- Watch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country