- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami GautamCamera loved Smita Patil: Shyam BenegalPhiladelphia's thanksgiving paradeKnow why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
A bus carrying Argentina's hockey team was accidentally hit by a stone in Chhattisgarh's c
27 senior IAS officers promoted, transferred in Gujarat Last Updated : 01 May 2013 07:07:24 AM IST File photo
R K Tripathy, Rajesh Kishor, Maheshwar Sahu and H K Dash have been promoted as additional chief secretaries from the rank of principal secretaries.
R K Tripathy, who was the Principal Secretary to the Agriculture and Cooperation Department, has been promoted to ACS and transferred as Director General of Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad.
While the three other officers Kishor, Sahu and Dash have been promoted, but not transferred and they will continue in their respective positions.
Shahmeena Husain has been promoted and transferred from the post of Sabarkantha Collector as Director (Administration) of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd.
Vadodara Municipal Commissioner Ashwani Kumar has been transferred to Urban Development and Urban Housing Department and will serve as the managing director of Gujarat Urban Development Company Ltd. Junagadh Collector Manish Bharadwaj will replace Kumar as Vadodara Municipal Commissioner.
Surendranagar Collector P H Shah has been transferred as Rehabilitation Commissioner, Sardar Sarovar Punarvasavat Agency while J N Singh has been appointed as managing director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
G R Aloria is transferred and appointed as Principal Secretary to government, Urban Development and Urban Housing Department.
On his repatriation from centre, J N Singh has been given the post of Managing Director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
CEO of Gujarat Maritime Board Pankaj Kumar has been transferred to the post of Ex-officio principal secretary to the government in the General Administration Department. He has been given additional charge of Managing Director of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation.
A M Tiwari, who was the MD of Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertiliser Company Ltd, has been transferred to the post of principal secretary to the government in the Education Department.
Arvind Agarwal, who was ex-officio Principal Secretary in the General Administration department, has been transferred as the Principal Secretary in the Tribal Development Department.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why was SRK hesitant in using the word Gerua in one of his songs?
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl