- Hrithik Roshan will soon make Hollywood debut?Observe something in Surveen\'s bodyBMW X3 launched in IndiaIrrfan Khan to star opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ‘Jazbaa’Kajol and Karan Johar bitter spatAamir U-turn on Rani Mukerji\'s MardaaniPoonam Pandey sheds her clothes for Ice Bucket ChallengeBachchan's cheer for KabaddiFurore over Kunal Khemu\'s controversial \'shiva\' tattooGauahar-Kushal relationship on the rocks
Russian tennis superstar Maria Sharapova booked her US Open third-round berth with a gri
Mimicry doesn't solve problems, says DyCM Last Updated : 15 Feb 2013 03:46:26 PM IST Mimicry doesn't solve problems: DyCM
Attacking Raj Thackeray, NCP leader Ajit Pawar said "mimicry" might only entertain people, but it does not solve the problems of the state.
"The state is already facing drought situation while on the other hand the recent untimely rain and hailstorm have caused unexpected crisis for the administration and government is taking all efforts to tackle such issues. But some people do not seem to understand the situation and indulge in mimicry," Pawar said here last evening while addressing a rally of NCP workers.
During a recent visit to Kolhapur, Raj's mimicry of political leaders in his speech was also criticised by Congress-NCP who had earlier said that he provides "free entertainment" and should rather take up mimicry.
On the people electing MNS to power in Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC), Pawar, without naming the party, said no development was seen so far. River Godavari's pollution has increased and many problems of the city were still unresolved.
He also alleged that some people were busy in a "malicious campaign" against the state government saying that we have granted permission to conduct Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examinations in Hindi and Urdu.
On the occasion, state PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, without naming anybody, said instead of doing politics out of applause (clapping by people) and provoking people, they should solve various problems.
State NCP chief Madhukar Pichad, party MLA Hemant Takle and former Shiv Sena district chief Sunil Bagul, who recently joined NCP, were present at the rally.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
If reports are to be believed then Hrithik Roshan has been approached to play the lead in
- Observe something in Surveen's body
- Irrfan Khan to star opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ‘Jazbaa’
- Kajol and Karan Johar bitter spat
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt to shoot intimate scenes for film?
- Aamir U-turn on Rani Mukerji's Mardaani
- Poonam Pandey sheds her clothes for Ice Bucket Challenge
- Bachchan's cheer for Kabaddi
- Furore over Kunal Khemu's controversial 'shiva' tattoo
Half-naked revellers pelted each other with tomatoes and bathed in red goo in Spain's Toma
Xiaomi will be launching its affordable smartphone Redmi 1s in India on Sept 2.