- Aishwarya Rai finally ready to work with Salman Khan?Dasara fest begins at Mysuru amid tight securityAnything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha DhupiaDhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening dayControversial statements by Salman KhanM.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant is brilliant, the film is notHypertension may affect cognitive skills in childrenFive simple ways to keep weight in checkDevotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Mimicry doesn't solve problems, says DyCM Last Updated : 15 Feb 2013 03:46:26 PM IST Mimicry doesn't solve problems: DyCM
Attacking Raj Thackeray, NCP leader Ajit Pawar said "mimicry" might only entertain people, but it does not solve the problems of the state.
"The state is already facing drought situation while on the other hand the recent untimely rain and hailstorm have caused unexpected crisis for the administration and government is taking all efforts to tackle such issues. But some people do not seem to understand the situation and indulge in mimicry," Pawar said here last evening while addressing a rally of NCP workers.
During a recent visit to Kolhapur, Raj's mimicry of political leaders in his speech was also criticised by Congress-NCP who had earlier said that he provides "free entertainment" and should rather take up mimicry.
On the people electing MNS to power in Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC), Pawar, without naming the party, said no development was seen so far. River Godavari's pollution has increased and many problems of the city were still unresolved.
He also alleged that some people were busy in a "malicious campaign" against the state government saying that we have granted permission to conduct Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examinations in Hindi and Urdu.
On the occasion, state PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, without naming anybody, said instead of doing politics out of applause (clapping by people) and provoking people, they should solve various problems.
State NCP chief Madhukar Pichad, party MLA Hemant Takle and former Shiv Sena district chief Sunil Bagul, who recently joined NCP, were present at the rally.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret