- Ranbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealedHrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a filmKriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view picsSonam Kapoor looking for a life partnerDeepika kisses Arjun Kapoor, makes Ranveer jealousLife slowly moving to normalcy in JK
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
Arvind Kejriwal lambasts Goa's Lokayukta Act Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 08:44:43 AM IST File photo: Aam Admi Party (AAP) founder Arvind Kejriwal
Aam Admi Party (AAP) founder Arvind Kejriwal on Friday lambasted the recently amended Goa Lokayukta Act ' title=' Goa Lokayukta Act '>Goa Lokayukta Act alleging that chief minister Manohar Parrikar was "trying to protect corrupt people."
"Parrikar is said to be an honest person. Then why is he trying to protect corrupt people," he observed while talking to reporters inPanaji on Friday.
"Manohar Parrikar is said to be an honest person. Why is he doing this? Why is he trying to protect corrupt people? What are the pressures on him? Is he giving a message that development is linked to corruption," Kejriwal asked.
The anti-graft crusader appealed people of Goa to reject the act, which he alleged was amended to help the corrupt people go scot-free.
A clause in the act that chief minister or minister "may resign" if found guilty by Lokayukta has met with strong opposition from India Against Corruption activists.
Another clause that has upset IAC is that if the Lokayukta recommendations are not accepted by the government in three months, it would amount to be deemed rejection.
Kejriwal called it as "a first in history".
"If the Goa government does not accept the decision of the Lokayukta in three months, then it would be deemed to have been rejected. Anywhere else, it would be a case of being deemed to have been accepted," he observed.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why is Ranbir is silent on Deepika photo issue when almost entire Bollywood has backed her
- Rekha's 'Super Nani' trailer to release with 'Khoobsurat'
- For Akshay martial arts is a must
- Cleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these pics
- Sanjay Dutt's role in Aamir's PK revealed
- Hrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a film
- Kriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view pics
- Sonam Kapoor looking for a life partner
- 24 dogs in Bengali film "Pati Parameswar"
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.